Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs
Thank you for visiting and taking the time to learn about my position on critical issues related to the betterment of the United States. Please use all the tabs above to learn more about my candidacy. Remember, this country was built by WE THE PEOPLE. Therefore, I am counting on WE THE PEOPLE to get me in Congress so I can work for the betterment and common good of all, premised off of each and every protection in the U.S Constitution and Bill of Rights. Again, thank you for visiting.
Top Political Priorities
1) Restore the U.S. Constitution against the Patriot Act and reinforce the 4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments. The right to Privacy and the right to “Due Process”. Without it we are under toleterian state.
2) Investigate, legislate to ban and regulate non-consensual human experimentation by satellites and microwave radiation in violation of The 8th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which applies to excessive bail, excessive fines or cruel and unusual punishments. Investigate; legislate to ban HARRP and similar Space Weapons regarding changing moods, mental states and mind of people. Which is nothing other than slavery and it is in violation of 13th Amendment of The U.S. Constitution. Such violence is growing exponentially in the U.S. and the world.
Then inspire the United Nations to Amended the Declaration of Human Rights to ban this new emerging postmodern slavery worldwide.
3) Press for peace talks to divert the current war budget of one billion dollar per week in addition to the above-mentioned item number #2 massive tax base budget to reform education system and Jump-start the economy through Nano-Technology and clean energy.
• Licensed Civil Engineer
• Expert Witness in the field of Environmental, Structural, Civil and Construction Defects
• U.S. Constitution, Human Rights and Animal Rights Advocate
Support Massie Munroe, Contribute Today!
How to help:
Please send this to all your connections and invite as many people as possible to support.