peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

MEMBERS BLOG (689)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blocking or reducing V2K (My Theory)

This was first noticed by radar technicians. My guess radar is being used in some form for V2K. If they can make stealth air-planes that d…

Started by CLS

0 Jan 5, 2017

Solutions

About a year ago a read that lady name Cathy Meadows ,M.A Clinical Psychology Is a consultant for Whistle Blowers and Targeted Individuals.…

Started by GC

0 Dec 8, 2016

Computer gremlins

i cant seem to get onto the chat room , theres something wrong with my computer ,  so hi to everyone especially yun . whenever I fix this…

Started by annabella

0 Dec 8, 2016

Lets setup a meeting

Well I've posted a bit here the past few weeks. If you guys are interested in meeting other people from here, lets setup something. I can d…

Started by NavyNut

21 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Juan E

I figured it out, please give suggestions.

A few weeks ago I noticed my google searches that I do frequently are purple to indicate that I previously searched that topic.  Also I not…

Started by ms. freebird81

7 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

A Great Money-making Opportunity for Torturers

It has occurred to me that if there is a conspiracy against the public by a group of hopefuls or addicts that attacks people with brain com…

Started by Defiant

20 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Defiant

Any suggestions?

Hello fellow TIs.. I am being tortured 24/7. I simply cannot take it anymore. I am thinking of going to the doctor and having him/her presc…

Started by Rita

14 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

BURN THE NAZI MICROWAVE TERRORISTS OUT !!

1. While sleeping listen to music using ear-phone to let them without time have a rest ... 2. If the Nazi Microwave Terrorists had been el…

Started by antnaz

7 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Sue

CONSTANT THREATS TO MY INCOME

Just wondering if all of you face the same problem with constant threats to your income.  I work in a country where there is no dole, so we…

Started by God's Grace

22 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

Just wondering - lots of talk no valid action...

So you guys know the government is doing this to you, obviously they are, they are the only one with the means to create such technology. Y…

Started by NavyNut

9 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
5 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a video

Scott Hensler Visits Wayne Morin Jr 12 11 17 in Calistoga CA.

A real gem my brother in Christ Scott Hensler and I Wayne Morin Jr at my kitchen table my 1957 doing a Radio Interview for The Tin Foil Hat Club what a real ...
5 hours ago
Jason Lee Crouse posted a photo
6 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Please forward this to International Bar Association
"UN's response to Toronto Police,Canadian torturers, Ontario Government.. UN expert urges governments and internet firms to ensure freedom of expression online. “Governments have a responsibility to ensure compliance with national and…"
7 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for hanginginthere
"Hope u like the Trumpy Bear too?"
8 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for Jason Lee Crouse
"nsh would be proud"
8 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

UN expert urges governments and internet firms to ensure freedom of expression online.

UN expert urges governments and internet firms to ensure freedom of expression online.“Governments have a responsibility to ensure compliance with national and international law, but they must act now to ensure that the ability of internet platforms to provide space for freedom of expression is not undermined,” said David Kaye, the UN Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of the right to freedom of opinion and expression.…See More
11 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service