peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

MEMBERS BLOG (694)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

YEAH, RIGHT! Getting Banned From David Icke's forum: my story

Yeah, I SORT of appreciate David Icke. But It Occurred To Me It was ORWELL who coined the term "doublethink" to the world. A high profile…

Started by mikal haley

3 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by mikal haley

Today is World Human Rights Day

post #419 CNN just reported that today is "World Human Rights Day". They mentioned that an agreement had been signed at the UN and this da…

Started by treelaw45 TI

10 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by treelaw45 TI

#424 Somewhere in Universities and war colleges the effects and our reactions is being studied

post #424 Somewhere in Universities and war colleges the effects of these weapons, the psyop tactics and our reactions is being studied. S…

Started by treelaw45 TI

0 Dec 29, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year / Toronto / Canada

Dec 25 2008 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Good Luck and Best Wishes for the Future Gerry Duffett Toronto / Ontario / Canada duffe…

Started by Gerry Duffett

1 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Mindcon

very sad

very sad. spent years compiling evidence. doing online "radio" show. family acts controlled. unaware. very sad, depressed. been researching…

Started by mikal haley

3 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by mikal haley

follow up interview with Nanaimo Daily News

Hi to all New member here and I amnot sure if this post is in the right category. I recieved a telephone call from the Nanaimo Daily News h…

Started by Debbie Newhook

0 Dec 5, 2008

MUST BE UPROOTED

"... neuroscience could alter the law, creating new methods and new visual evidence to determine criminal intent and criminal responsibilit…

Started by antnaz

1 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by antnaz

Covert Terrorist

http://www.the-president-obama-hour.com/

Started by antnaz

0 Nov 24, 2008

Facts about your predicament.

All TIs have to take note of the fact that: 1. There is no 'government conspiracy' behind your predicament. 2. It is very very cheap to p…

Started by Raj

2 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by Suresh S Kumar

actually neutralizing racist and gender biases, forever

the cruelest people in the world are average caucasian americans, it seems at times. while there is bragging about love for freedom and eq…

Started by mikal haley

0 Oct 30, 2008

RSS

Latest Activity

Sugey Ortiz-Serrano posted a status
""Haga el favor de suicidarse" dice un hombre colaborador del controlador. Enero 22.2019. 12.12 p.m."
5 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to deca's discussion slide of "gangstalking"
"lol You are a hopeless case Deca, I think that you love to debate is what it is (there are debating forums you know). No there is no mistaking it I am being stalked to a degree , mine isn't an extreme case but they are giving me a taste of it ,…"
5 hours ago
Diana Steer liked Gretta Fahey's blog post WHO ARE THE NEW WORLD ORDER CABAL?
5 hours ago
Diana Steer liked Soleilmavis's blog post (PartII) The Nü He People were the Funders of the Earliest Neolithic Chinese Astronomy, Calendar, Maritime Culture and “He” Culture.
5 hours ago
Diana Steer liked Soleilmavis's blog post (Part I) The Nü He People were the Funders of the Earliest Neolithic Chinese Astronomy, Calendar, Maritime Culture and “He” Culture.
5 hours ago
Diana Steer liked Soleilmavis's blog post Scholarly Papers Presented and Published by Soleilmavis
5 hours ago
CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"TIs sleep . Make sure you get enough sleep daily. Take extra naps when possible. Why? The Preps on purpose are gas-lighting you. Its a CIA torture technique. Aaron Alexis was gas-lighted and assaulted with "Dark Loop" programming before he…"
5 hours ago
Diana Steer liked Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
5 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service