peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,386)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Summaries of your cases to take along to the BBC on the 14th and 15th December 2011

Hello People.. Like you know by now we are planning a meeting at the BBC  building on the 14th and 15 th of december 2011..Of course there…

Started by Stefanie VdV

4 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Stefanie VdV

Victims of Europe Unite !!!! (meeting in London at BBC building before Christmas 2011)

Victims of Europe Unite !!!! (meeting in London at BBC building before Christmas 2011) Like a lot of other victims we think it is very impo…

Started by Stefanie VdV

5 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by John Allman

LONDON MEETING.. DETAILS..ADRESS AND HOUR !!!

http://mcvictimsworld.ning.com/forum/topics/london-meeting-details-adress-and-hour?xg_source=activity

Started by Stefanie VdV

1 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by LIM SC

Remote radio frequency electronic weapons jaemmeoreul frequency is blocked, as soon as possible to live a writer hopes.

Case " closure_uid_e3yrmx="194"">Name: yijuyoung " closure_uid_e3yrmx="195">Address: semi-dong, Jung-gu, Ulsan, 105 -" closure_uid_e3…

Started by 이주영

0 Dec 3, 2011

원격무선주파수..범죄기물셋트에 의한 ..피해가 생기지 않도록 강력히 탄원합니다.

사례와 탄원서    성명: 이주영주소: 울산광역시 중구 반구2동 105- 안녕하세요.원격 ..범죄기물셋트인 원격 전자 성희롱기기 및 원격 전자기 고문상해기기('medusa ray gun 란 미군용 무기이나 국내의 퇴역한 관인들 중에 ..부패한 자들이…

Started by 이주영

0 Dec 3, 2011

The crystal fact is here. Further evidence is needed? Non lethal weapons demonstration.

North American Technology Demonstration 2011 NATD Ottawa, Canada [Non-Lethal Weapons] www.2011natd.ca

Started by Robin Yan

1 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Rev.Overton

mk ultra

what is it and what can they do

Started by jamie

12 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Avenueoflight

Early Update for Victims 10/11/'11 20:00u (will be send to BBC/CNN/iCC Den hague tonight

http://mcvictimsworld.ning.com/video/update-mailings-i-am-on-their-list-letter-part-of-it-untill-08-1 The I AM ON THEIR LIST letter has bee…

Started by Stefanie VdV

1 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Stefanie VdV

For you MKULTRA fools

Any of this nonsense you read is just misdirection.  MKULTRA, CIA - what is wrong with you people?  Everything they do is by nano-tech.  Ev…

Started by Ken Williams

1 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Annie

I AM ON THEIR LIST !! Tell the WORLD that we will stand up the 14 and 15th of December 2011.(we are preparing)

http://mcvictimsworld.ning.com/photo/i-am-on-their-list-tell-the-world-that-we-will-stand-up-the-14?context=latest

Started by Stefanie VdV

1 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by John Allman

RSS

Latest Activity

brian bovo posted a status
"Personal microchip jesus"
4 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
10 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
20 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a video

Scott Hensler Visits Wayne Morin Jr 12 11 17 in Calistoga CA.

A real gem my brother in Christ Scott Hensler and I Wayne Morin Jr at my kitchen table my 1957 doing a Radio Interview for The Tin Foil Hat Club what a real ...
20 hours ago
Jason Lee Crouse posted a photo
21 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Please forward this to International Bar Association
"UN's response to Toronto Police,Canadian torturers, Ontario Government.. UN expert urges governments and internet firms to ensure freedom of expression online. “Governments have a responsibility to ensure compliance with national and…"
22 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for hanginginthere
"Hope u like the Trumpy Bear too?"
23 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for Jason Lee Crouse
"nsh would be proud"
23 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service