peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,485)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The use of Non Lethal Weapons in Canada and charges against torturers will be heard at UN

Committee Against Torture Agenda: the use of Non Lethal Weapons in Canada and charges against torturers will be heard at UN http://www2.ohc

Started by Robin Yan

0 Apr 24, 2012

Over from a remote radio-frequency electromagnetic weapons-related damage for the damage about my case.

Over from a remote radio-frequency electromagnetic weapons-related damage for the damage about my case.   1) Hello. Personnel-related injur…

Started by 이주영

0 Apr 22, 2012

Sky Spirit World (firmware)

Sky Spirit World God has created the universe.In the beginning God move the energy of the universe and He created all the stars and planets…

Started by 이주영

0 Apr 22, 2012

A. 기초적 방어 체제 (펌)

A. 기초적 방어 체제 1.전파차단실 건설   (3축3단) UN, 9 UNION , 유니온 9 중심국, 국가, 기업,  병원, 각 단체,  시민단체와 시민사회. 유엔 행정,입법,사법.   각 유니온 행정,입법,사법.    국가 행정,입법, 사법.…

Started by 이주영

0 Apr 22, 2012

Hello Guys : Do any of you readers of this book?

The Truth Will Set You Free ( Name of the book ) http://www.free-targeted-individuals.com/

Started by Wadhah

0 Apr 22, 2012

Swine Flu Pandemic

How many here were babies during the so-called Swine Flu pandemic in 1976? How many have been vaccinated/inoculated?

Started by shackled

0 Apr 16, 2012

Who is here from Germany

hello...my english is not so good...if there some german please add me...my story is a crime like epic fail :(

Started by Ralf Goldbach

1 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Soleilmavis

Amnesty International's statement to UN regarding torture with Non Lethal Weapons.

Who says? International human rights groups don't care about our cases. Please see the statement from Amnesty International regarding the u…

Started by Robin Yan

1 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Robin Yan

a message from GOD.

mind control is going on in this country, because of what they are doing the yellowstone super volcano will erupt. GOD has let me know this.

Started by nicholas valenti

0 Apr 12, 2012

Who says? international human rights groups don't care

Who says? international human rights groups don't care about our cases. Please see this regarding the use of non lethal weapons   CANADA BR…

Started by Robin Yan

0 Apr 11, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

jane shuker posted a status
"My dad his a verbally violent pig, just like the authorities who planned my life for me"
16 minutes ago
"In my experience, behaviour caused by everyone else, everyone is different through, just like they planned my life for me to fail"
27 minutes ago
"We are a slave for multi billion dollar industry for reasearch, neuroscience and experimentation and hell, to keep those at the top"
46 minutes ago
"That is what we are, until we are dead, to keep fraud racket going on human experimentation"
1 hour ago
"I wouldn’t waist your time, the human rights act is load of crap, course they know this hell goes on, they are in on it, as well, cash cows"
1 hour ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano liked mtehr's discussion TORTURE BLOCKING SUBLIMINAL Only takes a few minutes to use.
2 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event I post it, you forward it. Why? They are hacking  everything I am using. Why?  Not only for myself.
"Dirty, Brutal...No one can imagine how evil and brutal they are although UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court, Mr Attorney General of Canada and Ontario Ombudsmen stand up and speak out for me; although UN advised…"
4 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event I post it, you forward it. Why? They are hacking  everything I am using. Why?  Not only for myself.
"UN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government Dirty and Brutal... 1. Every morning I drink…"
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service