peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,454)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our tabled petition to the house of Canada will be due...

Canadian victims and all victims in the world are quietly waiting for that.

Started by Robin Yan

0 Feb 3, 2012

갱 스토킹 원격전자기 주파수 기물들로 말미암은 저의 피해사례를 관련 사례집 모집에 필요로 하신다면 이메일로 관련 사실을 저에게 알려 주시면 대단히 감사하겠습니다..

지역: 대한민국 울산광역시 중구 반구2동나이: 53세성별: 여이메일mmjuyk@hanmal.net애칭: 자운영 (본명 생략)   1) 안녕하세요. 저는 그간에 갱 스토킹 범죄자들로부터 원격 전자기 주파수 무기 등이 사용된 범죄들로부터 큰 피해를 겪게…

Started by 이주영

0 Feb 2, 2012

Gang stalking me malmiameun of remote electromagnetic frequency of property damage cases related to the need to recruit If Case Studies..

Location: Republic of Korea semi-dong, Jung-gu, Ulsan Metropolitan City" wf="나이: 53세"">Age: 53 years" wf="성별: 여"">Gender: Female" wf=…

Started by 이주영

0 Feb 2, 2012

Ideas to Destroy implants and Block Mind Kontrol Ultra!

I'm wondering why its soo hard to establish a means to break free of this mind enslavement and invasion of mind, body and spirit!? I'm unsu…

Started by Serge Vitry

0 Feb 1, 2012

Scientists are now standing up and disclosing " Mind Control"

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/columnists/ethics-of-neuro-weaponry-hard-to-wrap-your-brain-around-138309869.html

Started by Robin Yan

0 Feb 1, 2012

WHY "TI" WILL NEVER DEFEAT MK: ULTRA

BECAUSE THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO FAIL. TO FALL SHORT OR SELF SABOTAGE OR DO ACTIVISM THAT DOESN'T WORK, AND MAKE EXCUSES WHY.   YOU KNOW WHAT…

Started by tanstaafl productions

1 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by tanstaafl productions

DUMPs

deep underground military prisons for the fourth reich every "truth" of the nazis is a lie.  all the things they say and do, including rep…

Started by tanstaafl productions

0 Jan 31, 2012

Whats anyone think about doing same legal battle with concerns to electronic torture as they are trying to do in USA

I have been under the influence like a rat in a cage type experiment at logger heads with mi6 the ones the voices tell me operate me and…

Started by Juliet Jordan

0 Jan 31, 2012

Perps out there!!!!!

To all be care full there are Perps  out there on the different sights leaving messages on sights and sending e-mail to you using this line…

Started by Holly Timlin

9 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by antnaz

evidence found

I need a computer forensics to validate what i found in my home all my pc systems tampered and laser holographic thought influence systems…

Started by johnnytrial

12 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Tom Niechcaj

RSS

Latest Activity

Ari posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Mathiew Burkett liked Ari's blog post INFORMATION : FOR ORGANIZED STALKING : BEHIND THE VEIL
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"The Disgrace, full of pride but is a "NATIONAL DISGRACE" walks on the blood of people who gave their lives for freedom. GARBAGE COMMIE!"
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"The garbage walks over the constitution of USA and all the kids who gave their lives to fight communism and fascism."
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Truth, he is a "NATIONAL DISGRACE" for USA. Destroying tax paying citizens and corporations who committed no crimes."
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"The garbage is full of pride. Has access to military cyber warfare tech and thinks he is some great person."
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"He is so full of pride because he has access to cyber warfare tech access. BUT he is a COMPLETE LOSER."
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service