peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,454)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haven't been On In A While

I haven't been able to access this here website for a minute now. It seems the perps are able to get into my computer and mess around with…

Started by Tracy J. Givens

0 Dec 23, 2011

Spanish victim for device like the patent 3951134 I need urgent help please

Historia de Santiago Frías Argueta Email: turce2@yahoo.es Hace bastante tiempo a mediados de el 2007 tenía sospechas de que una vecina mí…

Started by Santiago Frias Argueta

7 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Santiago Frias Argueta

V2K Mind control, gang stalking

How can anyone help us? No one will believe you. The only thing I have going is I think I know who they are. I've also been taking plate nu…

Started by Rose Mazurek

5 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Cant use name due to electronic

Am I going crazy???

I dont have enough time to type all that has happened at the moment (but I will later today), I am just wondering if I am crazy... is all t…

Started by Nichol

6 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Annie

they got the bitch out of order [they think]

We kept our dignity over there ..Only one person showed up to mae long story short ..KEPT 20 HOURS IN JAIL AM IN LONDON MENTAL HOSPITAL NOW…

Started by Stefanie VdV

5 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by angiebinopp

I am currently working with the United States Secret Service because the perps have committed the crime of sedition

I know how important this the audacity may be. I would also like to mention that the perps like to play tricks on us. I call everything the…

Started by David Huber

9 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by kaela creighton

Part of Chapter 5 from my new book TARGETED publish date eta right before elections

I have just authored a book and it is now in editing mode. It is 450 pages. I am pasting part of chapter five. The title is still under dev…

Started by David Huber

0 Dec 15, 2011

It's the insomnia and sleep deprivation talking

If you are plagued with insomnia as well this is another symptom of being a targeted individual. I have knowledge of those that have tried,…

Started by David Huber

0 Dec 15, 2011

Proving you are not crazy...

It is possible to prove you have been mind controlled by carefully examining your memories. As one can tell if a voice is from a reasoning…

Started by Warren

0 Dec 15, 2011

patentes de control y historia

NSA Y MKULTRA http://www.greatdreams.com/RNM.htm Robert C. Gunn, PhD, Arbor, Michigan, es un psicólogo un NSA clínicos implicados en la…

Started by Santiago Frias Argueta

4 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Santiago Frias Argueta

RSS

Latest Activity

Ari posted blog posts
44 minutes ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Mathiew Burkett liked Ari's blog post INFORMATION : FOR ORGANIZED STALKING : BEHIND THE VEIL
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"The Disgrace, full of pride but is a "NATIONAL DISGRACE" walks on the blood of people who gave their lives for freedom. GARBAGE COMMIE!"
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"The garbage walks over the constitution of USA and all the kids who gave their lives to fight communism and fascism."
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Truth, he is a "NATIONAL DISGRACE" for USA. Destroying tax paying citizens and corporations who committed no crimes."
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"The garbage is full of pride. Has access to military cyber warfare tech and thinks he is some great person."
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"He is so full of pride because he has access to cyber warfare tech access. BUT he is a COMPLETE LOSER."
8 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service