peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,413)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which is the most happiness experience in your life

What is the most happiness experience in your life?I think everyone have his own answer.someone think if he can get the gucci shoes sale,it…

Started by yunxiasue

0 Sep 8, 2011

Grasp more tightly,lose more quickly

We always hear something about grasp more tightly,lose more quickly.this is a sample truth.but it really tell us something.not only about…

Started by yunxiasue

0 Sep 8, 2011

How to run a shop

How to run a shop,and how to make much more money?this is a question for many people.now we need talk something about these two questions.…

Started by yunxiasue

0 Sep 8, 2011

How to make your old gucci men shoes become a new one

Now more and more people find different way to make something new,and create more and more products,and how to make the old shoes become a…

Started by yunxiasue

0 Sep 8, 2011

Economic

The”economic order”is a global one.policymakers,educators,business,and industry are all concerned with strengthening the United Stats for c…

Started by yunxiasue

0 Sep 8, 2011

A touching article

Some young people don’t like fall in love with somebody in along distance.because they can’t see each other for along time,and when they fe…

Started by yunxiasue

0 Sep 8, 2011

Outdoor Sports

Now,some people don’t have enough time to go out or do some soprts outside.they will work until morning to evening.don’t have any time to d…

Started by yunxiasue

0 Sep 8, 2011

Dear Sarah, your website maybe is being hacked.

Doc2.docx

Started by Robin Yan

0 Sep 8, 2011

RF hearing effect and more

I was checking out someone's page and a video they posted caught my eye, about the RF hearing effect. This segment of a History channel sho…

Started by Umbrian

0 Sep 8, 2011

Sofia Crossed Over August 12. 2011

I know Sofia was a member of your site and she committed suicide on August 12, 2011. She was listening to recordings all the time and I thi…

Started by Janet Lessin

38 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Sharon Pirchalski

RSS

Latest Activity

Denise Leveques left a comment for Renu Bala
"Good day,How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very important to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself…"
11 minutes ago
Denise Leveques left a comment for md7rone
"Good day,How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very important to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself…"
11 minutes ago
Denise Leveques left a comment for Amanda
11 minutes ago
Denise Leveques left a comment for Robert Tevault
11 minutes ago
Denise Leveques left a comment for Abbas Bileya
12 minutes ago
Denise Leveques left a comment for jona rloriaz
13 minutes ago
Denise Leveques left a comment for Duppy True
16 minutes ago
Denise Leveques left a comment for Linda Chow
16 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service