peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,407)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MUST destroy

If a man does not destroy me, I don't destroy him; If a man destroys me, I MUST destroy him!!!

Started by antnaz

0 Jun 8, 2011

Stein & Stein Inc / Lawyers / Janine Houard / CIA's MK ULTRA / CKUT

Stein & Stein Inc / Lawyers / Janine Houard / CIA's MK ULTRA / CKUT Alan Stein is a lawyer representing Janine Houard, a Montreal victi…

Started by Gerry Duffett

2 May 8, 2011
Reply by Robin Yan

Yemeni Blogger Nashwan Ghanem Committed Suicide

Yemeni Blogger Nashwan Ghanem Committed Suicide    Yemeni Blogger Nashwan Ghanem Committed Suicide Due to OrganizedStalking Activities…

Started by arab

0 Apr 2, 2011

Secret monitoring and radiation torture by Secret Services * The history Carl Clark *

Secret monitoring and radiation torture by Secret Services  The history Carl Clark tells, partially takes away once breath. The Engl…

Started by arab

0 Apr 2, 2011

mind control

I WAS A NYC POLICE OFFICER FOR NINE YEARS. THEN I WENT TO THE SUFFOLK COUNTY SHERRIFS OFFICE WHERE I WAS MIND CONTROLLED POSTIVE THEY HAVE…

Started by Robert Knecht

0 Mar 30, 2011

Address the United Nations for a Resolution to protect TI's and to Establish its Legitimacy

It might be informative to contact the United Nations representatives, and the body as a whole as well, at this time, as a committee of tor…

Started by TI CHI

0 Mar 20, 2011

Discussion about my Religious Persecution in United Kingdom by NEM Weapons

I have discussed my religious persecution by NEM weapons at a Financial Engineering web site as I am a Financial Engineer. UK secret servic…

Started by Ahsan

0 Mar 15, 2011

Did any of you know of this or participate or send testimony ???

The Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues on the Web | Examiner.com   Ex-FBI agent: 'Gangstalking' term self-harm for…

Started by Elizabeth Wallace

5 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by steve ahmann

Finding a place to call home.

I want to state the obvious, and for anyone living like I am.....the obvious is where can I go for help.  Where can I go to get this proble…

Started by David Mullins

2 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by steve ahmann

Open mind for a different view= I now believe we are targeted by demonic forces

When I first became aware of being a TI (visual, communication disturbances, v2k, DEW torture), I looked up my symptoms on the computer, fo…

Started by ginababy

10 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by ginababy

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted a video

DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS

A brief journey through the reality of the kill grid in our daily lives and how so entrenched and unaware we are of its presence.https://thefullertoninformer...
1 hour ago
sathish liked Robin Yan's discussion Just recently, "Facebook, Google and Twitter: Examining the Content Filtering Practices of Social Media Giants"
6 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Just recently, "Facebook, Google and Twitter: Examining the Content Filtering Practices of Social Media Giants"

Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone. Please forward this, not only for me.UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Human Rights CommunityInternational Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentsFacebook Canada, you must unblock all you are blocking,  UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and Ontario Human Rights Commission...UN,…See More
8 hours ago
Darklight UFO and Wayne Morin Jr are now friends
8 hours ago
deca posted a video

Surveillance and the City: Know When You're Being Watched

Ingrid Burrington, author of "Networks of New York," explains how big cities like New York are constantly under surveillance. WATCH NEXT: The First Artificia...
10 hours ago
kunal commented on Soleilmavis's group Indian victims/supporters of mind control torture
"RNM%20user%20Kajal%20kanti%20Dey%27s%20photo%20%26%20tortured%20photo.docx Bio Electro Magnetic wave / Mind control/ gangstalker harassment by RNM( Remote NeuralMonitoring ) in Kolkata , India      Information about RNM (Remote…"
12 hours ago
matthew tehranchi replied to matthew tehranchi's discussion TORTURE BLOCKING AUDIO downloads and instructions
"While running the bitshift with multiple room corrrections, you will want an opposit feedback on the radio and having some bass is a good thing. an old boom box is what I am using right now."
22 hours ago
Darklight UFO updated their profile
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service