peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,414)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The story continue

It's unbelievable how the nasty people who are behind my persecution are evil, they have spread a an awful lot of rumors around me and they…

Started by tatamimi

0 Sep 3, 2010

transcribed conversation 2-8-2010

$RELQQHN  feb8 josephs not here joseph did you ever see this girl before I had no idea cynthia looked anything like that That woman is a re…

Started by cynthia

0 Aug 26, 2010

transcribed conversation patti maes and martha arredondo 2-5-2010

feb 5 2010 just before patti maes holographic hypnosis session I don’t know what your going to do when pattie maes gets here Shes going to…

Started by cynthia

0 Aug 26, 2010

transcribed conversation that occurred feb 8- i can post it as the investigation comes to a close

$RELQQHN transcript of recorded scalar conversation from feb 8  feb8 josephs not here joseph did you ever see this girl before I had no id…

Started by cynthia

2 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by cynthia

Details of experience

I hear voices that talk to me inside my head. they also use a device that can cast their voices from a distance. With the inserts of their…

Started by David ofTomorrow

4 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by David ofTomorrow

mechanized harrassment and torture,

I have been a target for at least two and onhalf years mow for psychological , physical, and sexual torture. I have been recording my commu…

Started by David ofTomorrow

0 Jun 26, 2010

I know someone who is experiencing all the symptoms of mind control harrssment via mircowave satilite, I have tried to email people who say they can help but they never repl

I know someone who is experiencing all the symptoms of mind control harrssment via mircowave satilite, I have tried to email people who say…

Started by marnie booth

1 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Torres

believe saved

我的文章:台灣的檢察官和刑警對記者的採訪。</ p> </ p> </ p> </ p> 內容的弱點武器發言芯片。這就是我說的“權力之旅”</ p> </ p>

Started by RosiTa

0 May 22, 2010

Voice Notes

Hi Soleilmavis, I am uploading my audio notes (four files) about your story.  Let me know if you have trouble opening them.  I used a Black…

Started by Nicholas Torres

5 May 14, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Torres

Military Intelligence Scientist / Microwave and Stealth Warfare

Military Intelligence Scientist / Microwave and Stealth Warfare Jenny Crwys Williams interviews Barrie Trower Retired British Military I…

Started by Gerry Duffett

2 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Connie

RSS

Latest Activity

jennifern Nir posted a status
2 hours ago
jennifern Nir posted a status
2 hours ago
Gladys gwan left a comment for Makrand Pokharkar
"Good day,How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very important to tell you, but I found it difficult to express myself here,…"
7 hours ago
Gladys gwan left a comment for Kalinina
"Good day,How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very important to tell you, but I found it difficult to express myself here,…"
7 hours ago
Gladys gwan left a comment for Frank w Disisto
7 hours ago
Gladys gwan left a comment for Ruben
7 hours ago
Gladys gwan left a comment for David Atcherman
7 hours ago
Gladys gwan left a comment for Laurie F
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service