peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,517)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Part of Chapter 5 from my new book TARGETED publish date eta right before elections

I have just authored a book and it is now in editing mode. It is 450 pages. I am pasting part of chapter five. The title is still under dev…

Started by David Huber

0 Dec 15, 2011

It's the insomnia and sleep deprivation talking

If you are plagued with insomnia as well this is another symptom of being a targeted individual. I have knowledge of those that have tried,…

Started by David Huber

0 Dec 15, 2011

Proving you are not crazy...

It is possible to prove you have been mind controlled by carefully examining your memories. As one can tell if a voice is from a reasoning…

Started by Warren

0 Dec 15, 2011

patentes de control y historia

NSA Y MKULTRA http://www.greatdreams.com/RNM.htm Robert C. Gunn, PhD, Arbor, Michigan, es un psicólogo un NSA clínicos implicados en la…

Started by Santiago Frias Argueta

4 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Santiago Frias Argueta

Please Can you add your Best Picture to the mailings to the BBC and White House

..Can you please try to add the best picture you have from yourself in your mailings..I'll use it for the filming of the mailings but it wo…

Started by Stefanie VdV

7 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Robin Yan

Last Message To the workers of the BBC before victims will come over to the BBC building on the 14th & 15th of december 2011

Dear workers at the BBC, As you all should know by now there will be victims who will unite on the 14th and 15 th december in front of the…

Started by Stefanie VdV

0 Dec 13, 2011

Consulting firm, President of the United States to human rights expressed in the Code of Conduct once you view the contents. Zoom in the United States in other areas as well as to target the human sci

Consulting firm, President of the United States to human rights expressed in the Code of Conduct once you view the contents. Zoom in the U…

Started by 이주영

0 Dec 10, 2011

Important Update of meeting on 8/12/'11with some people of the Agencies in the Foreign Country

http://mcvictimsworld.ning.com/forum/topics/important-update-of-meeting-on-8-12-11with-some-people-of-the Hello People,Yesterday I went to…

Started by Stefanie VdV

0 Dec 10, 2011

Strong responses to CSIS head’s weird statement Re. “torture”

Strong responses to CSIS head’s weird statement Re. “torture” from Media and Amnesty International. Obviously, CSIS head wants to legalize…

Started by Robin Yan

0 Dec 9, 2011

Important Update bout the Mailings of the Summaries of the victims To London BBC And the White house and IMPORTANT MESSAGE about the London Meeting

Hello all, People ask me how many people are comming to the meeting ,if I could manage an appointment with someone of the BBC.,and bout the…

Started by Stefanie VdV

1 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Soleilmavis

RSS

Latest Activity

C.Dog posted a blog post

Greetings Everyone!

Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself as a new member of PeacePink. My name's Chris, although you're welcome to call me that, C.Dog, or whatever else you like (as long as you're polite)! After checking in with the site from time to time over the last decade or so (I woke up to my TI status in 2009), I decided to finally stop lurking and sign up. So here I am.As far as I can tell, my targeting began 42 years ago, in 1976. Although I can't prove it, I'm pretty sure I'm a Project Monarch survivor;…See More
9 minutes ago
Sue commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Burning my hands
"Youre right..voice hearing is very common."
24 minutes ago
"I hope youre right Sandy :)"
25 minutes ago
santbir singh posted a status
5 hours ago
Profile Icon2019 Daytona 500 Live Stream, livetv and aminsalh joined peacepink
6 hours ago
Sandy Lomax commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Burning my hands
"Sorry you got no help with those issues. I`d say there are plenty of people with a mental health diagnosis who are actually TIs. When I worked in a homeless centre there were people who seemed fine, just heard voices. As for the tech being stronger…"
10 hours ago
"Yes l remember the early days l made the silly mistake of confiding in my doctor and l actually had physical signs of morgellons also but still no help. 13yrs later the morgellons is still destroying my body. I wonder how many ppl out there have…"
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs lets all meet somewhere in 2019?"
19 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service