peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,470)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Details of experience

I hear voices that talk to me inside my head. they also use a device that can cast their voices from a distance. With the inserts of their…

Started by David ofTomorrow

4 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by David ofTomorrow

mechanized harrassment and torture,

I have been a target for at least two and onhalf years mow for psychological , physical, and sexual torture. I have been recording my commu…

Started by David ofTomorrow

0 Jun 26, 2010

I know someone who is experiencing all the symptoms of mind control harrssment via mircowave satilite, I have tried to email people who say they can help but they never repl

I know someone who is experiencing all the symptoms of mind control harrssment via mircowave satilite, I have tried to email people who say…

Started by marnie booth

1 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Torres

believe saved

我的文章:台灣的檢察官和刑警對記者的採訪。</ p> </ p> </ p> </ p> 內容的弱點武器發言芯片。這就是我說的“權力之旅”</ p> </ p>

Started by RosiTa

0 May 22, 2010

Voice Notes

Hi Soleilmavis, I am uploading my audio notes (four files) about your story.  Let me know if you have trouble opening them.  I used a Black…

Started by Nicholas Torres

5 May 14, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Torres

Military Intelligence Scientist / Microwave and Stealth Warfare

Military Intelligence Scientist / Microwave and Stealth Warfare Jenny Crwys Williams interviews Barrie Trower Retired British Military I…

Started by Gerry Duffett

2 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Connie

One Love | Playing For Change | Song Around the World

One Love | Playing For Change | Song Around the World http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xjPODksI08 ......awesome video   Gerry Duffett   3358…

Started by Gerry Duffett

0 Mar 29, 2010

CODE PINK March 2010

We know all too well that our government values war above the health of our communities. It's up to us to take these rotten apples and make…

Started by mikal haley

0 Mar 19, 2010

pychchotropic drugs

Are psychotropic drugs considered mind control or can some be helpful?...Raven

Started by Raven

5 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Torres

Personal qualities that bullies find irresistible

I didn't want to categorize but I've seen very wonderful persons that have been bullied. Under all oppression most of the victims pray, wis…

Started by Carmen L

1 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Carmen L

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service