peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,470)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

detecting neighbors who are also perps/evidence of IP hijacking

I am hoping someone out has a suggestion on what to do once you have found out one of your neighbors is bombarding you with weapons . Aside…

Started by jody havluck (dee)

0 Jun 6, 2009

Harassment / Stalking / Agincourt / Canada

May 07 2009 Harassment / Stalking / Agincourt / Canada I have not worked in 31 months since I was deliberately poisoned for the fourth ti…

Started by Gerry Duffett

0 May 8, 2009

Why do I feel as though I am spinning around and around?

Hello. Here lately I found out my (pretend mom) is coming up for a visit. Since then? I have been experiencing a constant spinning feeling,…

Started by cindy

7 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by cindy

CBS Blows the Whistle on the Lakota Electricity Scandal

Started by mikal haley

2 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by mikal haley

The excitement of Cathy O' Brien and Mark Phillips

just listening to Cathy O' Brien's voice feeding back ever so slightly in the room she is addressing in the video on google fills me with a…

Started by mikal haley

2 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by mikal haley

SEEKING $, LEGAL AND OTHER HELP, AND FELLOW BUFFALO, NY GANG STALKING VICTIMS

Hello – I am asking anyone who can help me in any way to please do so… I am a Targeted Individual. My targeting involves being heavily Gan…

Started by yomiyomix

0 Nov 22, 2008

Nazi Criminal and Terrorist

I have being attacked by the Nazi Criminal and Terrorist for a few years as I was a student in Germany. The attacks by means of electromagn…

Started by antnaz

0 Nov 10, 2008

Epilepsy and Covert Manchurian Canadidate developmental research.

As a former patient of Dr. Harold J. Hoffman of the Toronto Hospital for Sick Children,it is quite devastating to discover unauthorized bra…

Started by Terry Parker Jr.

0 Nov 8, 2008

SamadhiW websites

Info help for others My site mirrored and preserved by the mindcontrol forum: http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/mindattack-directedenergywea

Started by SamadhiW

0 Oct 9, 2008

Adding Friends Problems Anyone Else ?

I will upload a picture in a moment so you can see for yourself the problems i think the nazis are causing at the moment. If anyone wants…

Started by Ben

0 Oct 6, 2008

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS commented on CLS's status
"Hello Cat Cat, I am still experimenting and will let you know if I can stop this."
11 hours ago
CLS replied to God's Grace's discussion Female Fakers and Male Wasters!!
"It's in my opinion a sub contractor who is assaulting me. The majority of the stuff that is happening is by the miltary, nsa, cia, etc."
11 hours ago
God's Grace liked JOHN FINCH's blog post NEWS ABOUT OUR COMPLAINT TO THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT - ICC
16 hours ago
France Helena Acosta Ayala commented on JOHN FINCH's blog post NEWS ABOUT OUR COMPLAINT TO THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT - ICC
" Sí vamos a tratar una y otra vez."
22 hours ago
France Helena Acosta Ayala liked JOHN FINCH's blog post NEWS ABOUT OUR COMPLAINT TO THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT - ICC
22 hours ago
JOHN FINCH shared their blog post on Facebook
yesterday
JOHN FINCH shared their blog post on Facebook
yesterday
deca posted videos
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service