peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,459)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UN CAT'S post ,can you see? please go to its website.

Started by Robin Yan

0 Mar 31

meditation

Think of a calming white light, filling your mind and body. Begin to remember happy moments. Now stay in a happy moments. Remember what it…

Started by brian bovo

1 Mar 27
Reply by God's Grace

Dear friends outside Canada,can you go to their Facebook to see if you can see them?I need your feedback.

Started by Robin Yan

0 Mar 25

the importance of a holistic diet while suffering

The more toxins you have stored degrades and kills the body. It's very beneficial to eat and drink well. I choose things like leafy greens,…

Started by brian bovo

6 Mar 25
Reply by Ms. Kris Durschmidt

Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

I have been a TI for 5 years now and my life, spirit, and well being are all destroyed as a result.  I've lost my art business, Haley J's N…

Started by Haley

11 Mar 23
Reply by thomas

TV Show for March

Napa TV Live Stream Link

Started by Wayne Morin Jr

0 Mar 16

After seeing this being hacked video, you forward to for me?

UN Internatioal human rights community  International criminal court  International human rights law consultant  confirmed that Toronto…

Started by Robin Yan

0 Mar 14

Toronto police, Canadian torturers at once delete my posts on...

Started by Robin Yan

0 Mar 13

Psychotronics, being attraction, body monitoring

V2k. You may think it's a machine with banks of computers and assholes hooking up their minds to yours. Truth is no one can think that fast…

Started by brian bovo

0 Mar 7

My Video Testimony - Voice to Skull Victim for 12 Years

Hi Everyone, Here's my video testimony.  Please share on social media and let me know if you have any questions. As with most of our storie…

Started by Chris Burton

0 Mar 7

RSS

Latest Activity

Larry Lee Whitsitt commented on Larry Lee Whitsitt's photo
Thumbnail

SAM_5438

"you may search www.translatorscafe.com for Measuring Electric Current, and Measuring Electric Current with a generator, oscilloscope, and a multimeter for uA microamps.   see microammeters."
1 hour ago
Robin Yan posted a photo
3 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post
3 hours ago
pathfinder posted a video
3 hours ago
cat cat posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt commented on Larry Lee Whitsitt's blog post Drawings Psychotronic Beam Evidence
" The phytonutrient pattern of light "giddiup" additional to previous  ...systems of things, of God of the Bible Hebrew 11:3 NWT   giddiup is a healthful mix of food and drink coming up in ...what is not visible like Euclid,…"
18 hours ago
Sandy Lomax posted a blog post

Robots share information with each other for detailed surveillance

http://news.cornell.edu/stories/2017/04/researchers-link-robots-surveillance-teamsThis surveillance system has cameras, drones and even humanoid robots mingling with the crowds, to share information and get additional data from many sources, to track and analyse people/objects as they move.See More
20 hours ago
deca posted videos
21 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service