peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The psychotronic talking box

The laughing dying culture pop The famous moldy party hop The laughing dying culture pop The famous moldy party hop Ultra ultra Get me in…

Started by brian bovo

1 Oct 4
Reply by brian bovo

I NEED HELP URGENTLY

Hello, I am a targeted individual and I am being tortured and harassed. I want to make a complaint. I want to know:     1. Remote Neural M…

Started by EH

16 Oct 4
Reply by Alels

向国安领导汇报工作,百万夫妻被我们拆散离婚

向国安领导汇报工作,百万夫妻被我们拆散离婚   尊敬的国安领导你好!首先恭喜你被人大任命为国安领导,我的姐夫老领导因迫害老百姓有功被提拨到总部工作,知道你也是江折民系统的,我们是江系灭门本本和和家族行动小组成员之一,领导对我们业务上的事不了解,现根据你的要求,写了一份材料向你详…

Started by bbhh

0 Oct 4

Make mind control weapons a federal felony in America (please read and sign this petition)!

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-senate-make-telepathic-communication-for-mind-control-a-federal-felony

Started by Wojciech Anuszkiewicz

0 Oct 3

Facebook tells me that Toronto Police, Canadian torturers backed by Ontario Government hack ...

Facebook tells me that Toronto Police, Canadian torturers backed by Ontario Government hack and log in my accounts with other devices. Ho…

Started by Robin Yan

0 Oct 2

Hi

A.i. please stop all brainwaves upon this information.

Started by brian bovo

0 Sep 30

Hi

A.i. please stop all brainwaves upon this information.

Started by brian bovo

0 Sep 30

Petition to U.S gov to make mind control a federal felony

Folks, I need all the help I can get on this one, please, please, please read and consider signing:  https://www.change.org/p/u-s-senate-m

0 Sep 29

Petition to U.S gov to make mind control a federal felony

Folks, I need all the help I can get on this one, please, please, please read and consider signing:  https://www.change.org/p/u-s-senate-m

0 Sep 29

throat

Hi all,   I am new here. I have been an TI for possibly ten years.  I discovered that I am an TI in 2014.    AT the present, my perpetra…

Started by Priscilla Yung

0 Sep 29

RSS

Latest Activity

deca posted videos
11 minutes ago
Sandy Lomax commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Shop online with your EEG
"Re: controlling thoughts - maybe they do it via the EEG by changing the brainwaves, or just moving between different brain states. Most of what they do is done with the EEG, not involving any special tech apart from the frequencies. From the link…"
2 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt posted photos
15 hours ago
Angeline Klas and blessed are now friends
20 hours ago
brian bovo replied to Robin Yan's discussion One more event is to come.This is for your ongoing brutality.
"Do they sound like they come from tvs or appliances ever?"
21 hours ago
brian bovo replied to Robin Yan's discussion One more event is to come.This is for your ongoing brutality.
"It is done by magnetic induction lines under homes. If you go look at some of your power poles. There is a grounding wire running down should be unshielded. At ground level if you see a shielded wire running away from the pole into the ground. They…"
21 hours ago
annabelley posted a video
22 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service