peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,528)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

These two photos, could you forward  to them for me and yourselves?

These two photos, could you forward  to them for me and yourselves? UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar Association…

Started by Robin Yan

1 Feb 8
Reply by Robin Yan

Robot , Hybrid Human, Cyborg or Transhuman

A dozen illegally microchips RFID and microwire to spine and brain and other parts of the body. Verified by my MRI and Scan's and location…

Started by Richard H. Lovelace Sr.

3 Feb 8
Reply by Carl

These two photos, could you forward for me and yourselves?

These two photos, could you forward for me and yourselves? UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Right…

Started by Robin Yan

1 Feb 8
Reply by Robin Yan

Forward this below! Not only for me!

UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty International Amnesty International Ca…

Started by Robin Yan

0 Feb 8

Subliminal Torture blocking Audio

I wanted to share some subliminal tracks and also some programs that are used together to prevent torture. The combination includes progra…

Started by mtehr

3 Feb 7
Reply by mtehr

"Nothing can justify torture! Stop Torture!"

"Nothing can justify torture! Stop Torture!" Please forward this below. Thanks. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar…

Started by Robin Yan

0 Feb 3

All social medias , or any webpages, have "filtering" function to filter any posts.

All social medias , or any webpages, have "filtering" function to filter any posts.So, Marco Rubio questioned them many times: "what if...…

Started by Robin Yan

3 Feb 2
Reply by Robin Yan

UN Human Rights Office' s statement as follows:

Started by Robin Yan

1 Jan 31
Reply by Robin Yan

Some foreign intelligence agencies are hacking this website

Please ask International Human Rights Community to investigate it. Robin Yan  Canadian victim of torture 29/01/2019

Started by Robin Yan

0 Jan 30

"They are now hacking UN Human Rights Office´s standup4humanrights. So, I can not contact them any more."

For me, not only for myself. Please forward this below to them. "They are now hacking UN Human Rights Office´s standup4humanrights. So, I…

Started by Robin Yan

0 Jan 29

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"To hack my post below, Facebook or Facebook Canada is hacking and filtering UN Human Rights websites and Facebook's posts. Forward, Ok? Not only for myself. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights…"
2 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

To hack my post below, Facebook or Facebook Canada is hacking and filtering UN Human Rights websites and Facebook's posts.

To hack my post below, Facebook or Facebook Canada is hacking and filtering UN Human Rights websites and Facebook's posts.Forward, Ok? Not only for myself.UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government"They" are hacking or stopping me from using them :1. International Bar AssociationThey vow to stop torture with UN Human Rights.2. UN Human RightsTorture is a…See More
2 hours ago
deca posted a video

Artificial Intelligence - Censoring Humanity - David Icke

Our Youtube Sponsor - www.whlf.org.nz Music: https://www.purple-planet.com To have David's Dot Connector Videocast sent to you in full every week, Click here...
5 hours ago
Sandy Lomax posted a blog post

CBS article and TV clips about the recent DEW attacks on US diplomats in China

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brain-trauma-suffered-by-u-s-diplomats-abroad-could-be-work-of-hostile-foreign-government-60-minutes/The interviews actually go into detail about their symptoms and say that they were caused by microwave attacks from energy weapons. So this helps to validate our stories.See More
6 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Sue commented on Angeline Klas's blog post No Title
"Hang in there Angeline. It gets rough sometimes but youre strong....you can beat them."
12 hours ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano commented on Angeline Klas's blog post No Title
"Hi, Angeline, I hope you're real, because what you tell is the same thing that happens to me, in another part of the world. They also abuse me 24/7, a man who says he is married to me, I am like a TV set that presents a joke program all day,…"
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"My garbage is pressing his remote heart attack button on me today. Having his daily cry and then threatening me with remote murder."
19 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service