peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,386)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Toronto Police, Canadian torturers again attack   my heart with heart attack guns after I post this photo and video.

Started by Robin Yan

0 May 15

The answer to freedom!

the stalker...the perp..is accessing your body, your mind, your life...through a tiny electrode that your dentist placed during a routine v…

Started by Shirley smith

5 May 14
Reply by c ramirez

Im curious what people

I hope everyone has a good day as to a bad one. Just a short message til i return.

Started by Bambi Baldwin

0 May 13

UN Human Rights Council  live now. Two Canadian Politicians are there. Please forward this to them .Thanks.

UN Human Rights Council  live now. Two Canadian Politicians are there. Please forward this to them .Thanks.  Including two Prime Minister…

Started by Robin Yan

0 May 13

New Website: The Guardian of Earth

I have created a new website called THE GUARDIAN OF EARTH. It includes three long pieces of writing:      PSYCHOSYNTHESIS AND SPIRITUAL CAP…

Started by Stephen Alexander Raney

1 May 12
Reply by Stephen Alexander Raney

IRCT's anger for me again. Robin Yan.

Started by Robin Yan

0 May 9

Human rights

Hi I have tortured 7 yrs I want justice I want to fight for justice kindly help me

Started by sathish

3 May 8
Reply by Alels

Including two Prime Ministers of Canada can not stop their ongoing  torture, harassment, terror, attempted murder.

UN  UN Human Rights  UN Human Rights Council  International Bar Association  Amnesty International Canada  International Criminal Court  Ca…

Started by Robin Yan

0 May 7

To all Perpetrators out there!

To all those perpetrators out there, you do not place a signal a god’s given brain. There are consequences and one of them, mark my words,…

Started by Harry

3 May 6
Reply by Alels

Please see their stances and voices.

ICC,UN, International Human Rights Community will not tolerate Toronto Police,Canadian torturers, Ontario Government... Please see their s…

Started by Robin Yan

1 May 5
Reply by Robin Yan

RSS

Latest Activity

deca posted a video

The Real Manchurian Candidate

Was Sirhan Sirhan hypnotically programmed to assassinate Bobby Kennedy? For the last eleven years, Dr. Daniel Brown, a leading expert on hypnosis and coerciv...
2 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

UN, UN Human Rights, UN Human Rights Council, Amnesty International...they all stand up to urges...

UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian GovernmentUN, UN Human Rights, UN Human Rights Council, Amnesty International...they all stand up to urges governments and internet firms to ensure freedom of expression online.“Governments have a responsibility to ensure compliance with national and international law, but they must act now to ensure that the ability of internet platforms to provide space for freedom of expression is…See More
13 hours ago
deca posted a video

Building a Camera That Can See Wifi | Radio Telescope V2 - Part 3 SUCCESS!

What would it be like if our eyes could see more colors? We may never be able to answer that, but we can build devices that can do the work for us. Over the ...
yesterday
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano commented on Sugey Ortiz-Serrano's group RNM COLOMBIA
"Me han sacado de suspensión a las 3.55 a.m lo que significa que parece que despertara  esa hora, a las 4.20 a.m. me han dicho que me van a borrar el ABCDARIO "
yesterday
mcy111 posted a status
"red signs at the centre of my chest. see photos"
Friday
mcy111 posted photos
Friday
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano commented on Sugey Ortiz-Serrano's group RNM COLOMBIA
"Tengo una semana sin dormir, estoy desesperada y estoy sola. Ya me avisaron que me quieren dejar la memoria completamente borrada y que yo quede en coma, eso me causa mucha tristeza, ya se que me están matando, el dolor de cabeza es…"
Friday
Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
Friday

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service