peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Stories (1,245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am getting tortured by Mind Control

Hello I am getting tortured badly by mind control and speech. They control me and make me do things I don't want to do. They are yelling in…

Started by CLS

26 Sep 18
Reply by brian bovo

You need this..

First of all the voices. You need to know they get real mean and real annoying if you go through there deception. The whole things a trap a…

Started by brian bovo

0 Sep 18

UN Live will answer you all at 5 EDT ,today. They hack my posts on UN

UN Live will answer you all at 5 EDT ,today. They hack my posts on UN.  UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Assoc…

Started by Robin Yan

0 Sep 18

A.i. controls your voices AND gangstalking

://connect.innovateuk.org/web/heuristic-cluster/about-us Heres a little clue. Hueristic understanding Getting an a.i. to behave properly wi…

Started by brian bovo

0 Sep 14

All allegations against Toronto Police, Canadian Torturers backed by Ontario Government are true and undeniable

UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty International  Amnesty International…

Started by Robin Yan

2 Sep 12
Reply by Robin Yan

Guest Wayne Morin Jr

Guest Wayne Morin JrGuest Wayne Morin Jr Guest Wayne Morin Jr. is the host of Sign Of The Endtimes TV show on Napa Valley TV. Wayne tonight…

Started by Wayne Morin Jr

0 Sep 11

Deadly Fungus, Programmed Nano Bots and Particals

The Weoponized Mycoplasma Bacterium's is being Multipled by Directed Energy Weapons the two goes hand and hand. Thanks and God Bless.

Started by Richard H. Lovelace Sr.

3 Sep 11
Reply by brian bovo

questions about the specks that push out trough the surface of the skin

Here are some questions about the specks, or particles that push out trough the surface of the skin. The specks are black - or grey - and v…

Started by Oskar

10 Sep 10
Reply by Oskar

Query

hi there. i am new to the group. my mind reading hell started in Oct/Nov 2016. i just wanted to know whether there are cases of "T.I's" bei…

Started by Anneline Harisunker

3 Sep 9
Reply by Anneline Harisunker

Again, along  with Reporters Without Borders,  Canadian Civil Liberties Association and UN

UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty International  Amnesty International C…

Started by Robin Yan

0 Sep 5

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Thanks"
5 hours ago
Chris Burton replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Good site.  Thanks for publishing.  "
9 hours ago
Sue replied to William May's discussion I've tried everything
"William lm in australia so l cant reach yoir phone. All l can say is youre not alone. This torture makes us feel so isolated and even the general public at least mostly dont care. Its hard l know...every day is constant and consuming. I feel…"
10 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt posted photos
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"REAL TARGETED INDIVIDUALS. BE CAREFUL THERE ARE PERPETRATORS ACTING LIKE TIS ON THIS WEBSITE."
15 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a blog post

Sign of Endtimes (WWJD) October Weather Wars Man-Made Disasters!

Sign of Endtime (WWJD) OctoberEnjoy Share Repost 3 Great Guest.In Jesus Christ ServicesWayne Morin Jr10/16/17See More
17 hours ago
brian bovo replied to William May's discussion I've tried everything
"You can weaken it to a minimal volume and frequency. Once you get there block materials will have a better effect"
17 hours ago
brian bovo replied to William May's discussion I've tried everything
"Have you tried neural techniques? Aim your mind to points within your body Shrink, pop, mentally test areas in or around you"
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service