Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Forum Discussions (2,893)

Featured Discussions

Peacepink volunteers for support in your area

Attention valued members, peacepink.ning.com has already reached nearly 4000 members in 2017 and our community is growing. I am very gra…

Started by Soleilmavis in "Mailteam" works- work trendsLatest Reply

Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

Thousands of people, are asking for an international investigation of enormous human rights violations that are silently taking place world…

Started by Soleilmavis in MASS PETITIONS (In many languages)Latest Reply

Mind Control Patents

US Patents On Subliminal Suggestion & Mind Control Note - These are just a portion of the patents available on the net which deal with…

Started by Soleilmavis in Articles and ResearchesLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lawsuits of mind control victims

Three ways for mind control victims to seek justice. (1) One route is to appeal, which is a administrative procedure,and that is exactly a…

Started by Soleilmavis in "Mailteam" works- work trends

78 9 hours ago
Reply by Soleilmavis

They are so afraid of this. They are now filtering, hacking and hiding it, including all my passwords . So, everything is undoubtedly true. Please forward it to "them" .

After seeing 3 photos below, you must understand why I send some messages  to you all over and over; why as long as any sensitive words or…

Started by Robin Yan in Victims Stories

4 22 hours ago
Reply by Robin Yan

Covid-19 and activism

Hello everyone. I have an idea. With covid-19 here people are self isolating. This means that they are at home on the internet. My idea is…

Started by Xuthal in MEMBERS BLOG

9 yesterday
Reply by Modd

Maintain your health with China medicinal Herbs

In modern society, more and more people maintain their healthy with China medicinal herbs. Many China medicinal herbs have become delicious…

Started by Soleilmavis in We help victims

15 Jan 12
Reply by Jessica87

Buy Bitcoin

Buy BITCOIN people, if they are preventing you from working in a career (as they have done with me) then just opt out of their system, and…

Started by Stephen O' Neill in Victims Stories

0 Jan 4

Being prescribed anti-psychotics for mind control

I wanted to start a discussion about taking (or being forced to take) anti-psychotics to deal with mind control effects as I believe that t…

Started by Paul C in Victims Stories

6 Dec 27, 2020
Reply by Paul C

Suffering badly in Boston, Ma.

Evidence Ive collected about my perps: ( I hope this can help me, or anyone in the Boston area) 1. I am experiencing it all, mind reading,…

Started by Miss Sickofit in Victims Stories

613 Dec 26, 2020
Reply by Jessica87

After seeing 2 photos, you will understand why I ask you to help me send this message below to them.

1 As long as any sensitive words or websites, they at once hack my cell phone to stop me... https://ibb.co/nbSDVqD UN ICCPR UN Human Rig…

Started by Robin Yan in Victims Stories

0 Dec 23, 2020

I can no longer post items damaged by stalkers

Am I blocked?

Started by Miss Sickofit in Victims Stories

1 Dec 22, 2020
Reply by Stephen O' Neill

Differences in gang stalking in various parts of the planet

I am sending you a copy of my letter to a Spanish organization "VIACTEC" of targeted individuals sent a few months ago. I would like it…

Started by Gordana Filipovic in Victims Stories

0 Dec 20, 2020

RSS

Latest Activity

Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Pour ceux qui voudraient ajouté leur blog à la liste des individus ciblées ... https://www.targetedjustice.com/top-100-ti-websites.html"
2 hours ago
"et le méga-procès intenté par des associations américaines pour la reconnaissance de la maladie des radio-fréquences http://lezarceleurs.blogspot.com/2021/01/5g-la-reconnaissance-du-mal-des.html"
2 hours ago
Xuthal posted a blog post

Silicea Alternative

I've been taking silicea 30ch for a year now. In doing some research I found that it is extracted from the horsetail plant. I plan on harvesting some this summer and making it into a tea. For those of you who can't afford the medicine, you can try this. So far I am making progress. The implant is making its way out slowly. It's deep in there so it takes time. Last summer an antenna came to the surface of the skin. This thing looked like fiber optics. It resembles a very big hair root. For all…See More
2 hours ago
"L'enregistrement du SON, dans le syndrome de La Havane http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0K3mddsaRg&feature=youtu.be  si l'information est en MHz , alors le son dépasse la possibilité d'enregistrement ou…"
2 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
" vielä siitä ääniä kuulevien naamakirjasta. Ensi vaikutelma oli luotaantyöntävä. Ehkä tarkoituksella, että se facebooki olla rauhassa. Ja voihan sitä keskustelua käydä vaikka…"
3 hours ago
Soleilmavis replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Lawsuits of mind control victims
9 hours ago
Gordana Filipovic posted a blog post

Letter to Mr. Mark Zuckerberg

Dear Soleilmavis, I remind you of yours words: “Please keep faith and keep working! Together, we will make a difference!”As for your letter to the President of the United States I must say that it is also my idea. If we write to certain people, famous people, the excuse that they were uninformed will no longer exist! I am glad you wrote to President Biden, I am looking forward to the return of democracy in the United States. I hope the hopes will not be betrayed in the future.Continuing your…See More
16 hours ago
Gordana Filipovic liked Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to President Joe Biden
18 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service