Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

ginababy's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel like you are right. It's so hard to be calm in the eye of the storm but I sen…"

ginababy replied Feb 18, 2011 to Open mind for a different view= I now believe we are targeted by demonic forces

10 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by ginababy

"Annie, it took me almost two years to decide that it wasn't the gov't of this or any…"

ginababy replied Feb 14, 2011 to Open mind for a different view= I now believe we are targeted by demonic forces

10 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by ginababy

"I have on several occassions felt a weighted 'thump' on my bed as I was trying to fa…"

ginababy replied Feb 14, 2011 to Open mind for a different view= I now believe we are targeted by demonic forces

10 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by ginababy

"I went with the hypnotism idea for a long time. Especially when they would do this t…"

ginababy replied Feb 12, 2011 to Open mind for a different view= I now believe we are targeted by demonic forces

10 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by ginababy

"thanks for your patience, Imagine this; right when I thought I had a a big story to…"

ginababy replied Jan 24, 2011 to Open mind for a different view= I now believe we are targeted by demonic forces

10 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by ginababy

""

ginababy replied Jan 24, 2011 to Open mind for a different view= I now believe we are targeted by demonic forces

10 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by ginababy

"I don't understand all the ins and outs of the groups, blogging etc but i'll learn.…"

ginababy replied Dec 4, 2010 to Hi

4 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by ginababy

"Since the onset of my V2k targetting, I have often thought how convenient it was tha…"

ginababy replied Apr 3, 2009 to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders+mkultra

3 May 16, 2009
Reply by mikal haley

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Something terrible is about to start. People in North America should be prepared."
2 hours ago
Santanu Banerjee joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Indian victims/supporters of mind control torture

Indian victims/supporters of mind control tortureSee More
5 hours ago
Santanu Banerjee liked Santanu Banerjee's profile
5 hours ago
Santanu Banerjee updated their profile
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Pray for USA. Too much division. Its all on purpose. Steve rat bannon."
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Civil war all in the plans? Russian backed fighters in America? Steve Bannon sellout."
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
9 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
10 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service