peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sue's Discussions (555)

Discussions Replied To (502) Replies Latest Activity

"They can achieve most results now via their technologic and evil spiritual means. Th…"

Sue replied Jun 29 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

208 Sep 28
Reply by CLS

"I just had the most hellish night. I just cant fathom a lifetime of this torture. Su…"

Sue replied May 30 to Physical torture

10 May 30
Reply by Sue

"Yes its started more recently all night long bad pain especially in my legs and hips…"

Sue replied May 21 to Physical torture

10 May 30
Reply by Sue

"Oh Haley that is not good. The docs have to know how dangerous that is for you. Im a…"

Sue replied Jan 19 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

"Thanks brian....adding to this l am (and many of us prob) riddled with bio-tech para…"

Sue replied Jan 8 to Chelation therapy

3 Jan 9
Reply by brian bovo

"I knkw what you mean about being blamed. That is the way they justify their actions.…"

Sue replied Jan 6 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

"Be careful William. Stay away from ppl when you feel the rage coming on. I also get…"

Sue replied Dec 31, 2017 to There trying to turn me into a terrorist

10 Jan 16
Reply by William L

"Its not true Amber. They take so much from us. Pls dont let them convince you that y…"

Sue replied Dec 27, 2017 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

208 Sep 28
Reply by CLS

"Haley can you get a disability support pension and accommodation support from govern…"

Sue replied Dec 25, 2017 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

"Its not that its smarter than you Amber. Youre far from dumb. Its that they have an…"

Sue replied Dec 25, 2017 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"The Disgrace, full of pride but is a "NATIONAL DISGRACE" walks on the blood of people who gave their lives for freedom. GARBAGE COMMIE!"
39 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"The garbage walks over the constitution of USA and all the kids who gave their lives to fight communism and fascism."
40 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Truth, he is a "NATIONAL DISGRACE" for USA. Destroying tax paying citizens and corporations who committed no crimes."
41 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"The garbage is full of pride. Has access to military cyber warfare tech and thinks he is some great person."
41 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"He is so full of pride because he has access to cyber warfare tech access. BUT he is a COMPLETE LOSER."
43 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Their heap of garbage non top cutting my network connection and making me restart my computer."
45 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Their heap of garbage non top cutting my network connection and making me restart my computer."
45 minutes ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

Macro Rubio , UN,  Amnesty international ...What about you? Help me forward this message?  They are madly attacking my head...

What are happening ? UN again advised me to file complaints against them.What are happening ?  Amnesty International is  standing up:  "The more we fight, the more we win."UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentsAgain, Macro Rubio questions Facebook, Google, Twitter about foreign influence on social media before the Senate Intelligence Committee. Please…See More
1 hour ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service