peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sue's Discussions (548)

Discussions Replied To (497) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi James....please see your personal page. I have sent you a message."

Sue replied on Thursday to They have broken one of my front teeth SMH

14 yesterday
Reply by عباس العزاوي

"Sorry to hear. Thats so unkind and just not what you need right now. Im not sure but…"

Sue replied on Wednesday to They have broken one of my front teeth SMH

14 yesterday
Reply by عباس العزاوي

"I dont use social media but l believe theres a big network on Facebook "

Sue replied Mar 6 to LinkedIn Request for All Members Who Have A LinkedIn account - Networking for a Better Life

1 Mar 6
Reply by Sue

"Good for you David. I wish you success with your book. Has your situation improved a…"

Sue replied Feb 23 to INVISIBLE STALKER AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.COM

14 on Thursday
Reply by James Eubanks

"I appreciate where youre coming from but how can you use yoir free will when youre b…"

Sue replied Jan 29 to Who Put The "TI" In "Illuminati"?

1 Jan 29
Reply by Sue

"They can achieve most results now via their technologic and evil spiritual means. Th…"

Sue replied Jun 29, 2018 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

253 on Thursday
Reply by CLS

"I just had the most hellish night. I just cant fathom a lifetime of this torture. Su…"

Sue replied May 30, 2018 to Physical torture

10 May 30, 2018
Reply by Sue

"Yes its started more recently all night long bad pain especially in my legs and hips…"

Sue replied May 21, 2018 to Physical torture

10 May 30, 2018
Reply by Sue

"Oh Haley that is not good. The docs have to know how dangerous that is for you. Im a…"

Sue replied Jan 19, 2018 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Haley

"Thanks brian....adding to this l am (and many of us prob) riddled with bio-tech para…"

Sue replied Jan 8, 2018 to Chelation therapy

3 Jan 9, 2018
Reply by brian bovo

RSS

Latest Activity

Sandy Lomax commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Petition to the U.S. Attorney's office
"I forgot to say, I am not a US citizen. It is for US citizens, giving their US city."
13 minutes ago
Sandy Lomax commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Petition to the U.S. Attorney's office
"I have looked on the website Targeted Justice and tried tried copying to email but I still could not sign it. It says you have to return it to the email given there. Please advise, thank you."
21 minutes ago
Sipho commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Petition to the U.S. Attorney's office
"Can't sign please help."
4 hours ago
Sipho commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Petition to the U.S. Attorney's office
"Can't open where I suppose to open."
4 hours ago
Sipho liked Soleilmavis's blog post Petition to the U.S. Attorney's office
4 hours ago
"Good work indeed"
4 hours ago
SUDIP DASGUPTA commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Petition to the U.S. Attorney's office
"Dear All, I positively support this. The first thing that I want in my life is to punish these criminals who have virtually slaughtered many innocent lives and destroyed peace, prosperity and happiness from all our lives. Thanks, Sudip Dasgupta"
5 hours ago
SUDIP DASGUPTA liked Soleilmavis's blog post Petition to the U.S. Attorney's office
5 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service