peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sue's Discussions (542)

Discussions Replied To (490) Replies Latest Activity

"William lm in australia so l cant reach yoir phone. All l can say is youre not alone…"

Sue replied on Monday to I've tried everything

3 on Monday
Reply by Sue

"Angeline heres a link to a Europe Tl group. Down the left hand side of the page ther…"

Sue replied Oct 13 to 76 hours to live from now

11 Oct 16
Reply by brian bovo

"YYoire right Angeliene. Part of the problem is the perps seem to have us all located…"

Sue replied Oct 11 to 76 hours to live from now

11 Oct 16
Reply by brian bovo

"Stephen its not true that because youre a man you should be dealing with this better…"

Sue replied Oct 9 to 76 hours to live from now

11 Oct 16
Reply by brian bovo

"William l wish. Stephen l know how you feel. Whats making you feel that way? Hang in…"

Sue replied Oct 9 to 76 hours to live from now

11 Oct 16
Reply by brian bovo

"You fight them brian and they hit back coz they dont like it. But if you didnt fight…"

Sue replied Oct 8 to My interactions with a.i 1

1 Oct 8
Reply by Sue

"Gangstalking is ppl following/harassing you etc. Street theatre is when they act up…"

Sue replied Oct 4 to I NEED HELP URGENTLY

16 Oct 4
Reply by Alels

"I understand what youre going thru. This is hard stuff to deal with. For as long as…"

Sue replied Sep 30 to I NEED HELP URGENTLY

16 Oct 4
Reply by Alels

"I understand what youre going thru. This is hard stuff to deal with. For as long as…"

16 Oct 4
Reply by Alels

16 Oct 4
Reply by Alels

RSS

Latest Activity

Sindrome Neurolettica Maligna posted a status
"Neuroleptic malignant syndrome.悪性症候群 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroleptic_malignant_syndromeЗлокачественный нейролептический синдром"
4 minutes ago
Nocker Margit posted a status
""Circulus vitiosus" of artificial telepathy and mind control all around the world."
5 minutes ago
Nocker Margit updated their profile
7 minutes ago
Sindrome Neurolettica Maligna posted blog posts
19 minutes ago
Sindrome Neurolettica Maligna liked AtlantiTeo's blog post La patente psichiatrizzata per lucrare e burocratizzare #PATENTOPOLI - Ad Alessandro Andreatta oltre 4 anni di rinnovo senza il corso di 300 ore #PATENTOPOLI
1 hour ago
brian bovo replied to Raeia's discussion Victim in search of help and answers.
"Its a implant set or energization of body. In my experience trying to disconnect i get internal clicks like cartiladge cracking. I believe it uses earths magnetic field and technological means to follow you. Triangulation is tricky but momentarily…"
1 hour ago
brian bovo commented on Sue's blog post Doin it hard
"Not true, your assuming wrong here. They use blood chemical monitoring to determine pre-programmed activity. You dont think big pharma isnt in league with the torture? The meds for me are only a volume reducer. I was on a higher dose with no…"
1 hour ago
deca commented on Sue's blog post Doin it hard
"Brain bovo you are talking about a mental illness and not actually about real victims of this type of technology ...."
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service