Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sally's Discussions (611)

Discussions Replied To (561) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Harry Hope you are good. Happy new year! Ppink used to be busy but l think a lot…"

Sally replied Jan 3 to Come back to peacepink

11 Jan 3
Reply by Sally

"Hi Sandy What you're going through sounds extreme and for the hospital to turn you a…"

Sally replied Aug 22, 2019 to Pain

2 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Sally

"I never thought of it like that...its a belivable theory. I always got the feeling t…"

Sally replied Jun 18, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20
Reply by CLS

"So do you guys think those who do this to us get paid? I dont get it. Why would they…"

Sally replied Jun 17, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20
Reply by CLS

"Thats ok l didnt even notice. Wow! 30 years of this s*** Thats a long stint. Im on 1…"

Sally replied Jun 15, 2019 to Rosicrucian paedophiles

5 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Sally

"CLS l believe you. I know they do things to me when l sleep. They can put you in a c…"

Sally replied Jun 5, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20
Reply by CLS

"Oh no how awful for her. I can understand her heartbreak. My "abductions" (because l…"

822 Aug 20
Reply by CLS

"Gods grace can you tell me a bit more about your friends abductions. They are doing…"

822 Aug 20
Reply by CLS

"VM l agree with you that people are targeted in silent ways....with illnesses, their…"

Sally replied Jun 2, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20
Reply by CLS

"There arent enough targeted individuals for this to be about war. We are a drop in t…"

Sally replied Jun 2, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20
Reply by CLS

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Putin and white nationalist planned and released covid. World military games."
46 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Too much political correctness, African Americans are too senstive, lgbtq, its all Putin. Him and Cyril are devil colluding with the RAT BAN"
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Putin hates westcoast of Canada US. "Liberal". They are destroying democracy for a bunch garbage cry babys. Too much political correctness."
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Spread the news to everyone. Russia is main culprit with Trump. There is a huge chance of major civil unrest. Russia may come to America. KK"
9 hours ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
10 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Something major is up. US is in trouble. They might be going into their bunkers. All preplanned."
12 hours ago
Herman Kidd updated their profile
17 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Are we going to war. Russia "Coming to America" . Judeo/Christian saviour. AKA White Supremacy. Really."
19 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service