peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sue's Discussions (552)

Discussions Replied To (499) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh Haley that is not good. The docs have to know how dangerous that is for you. Im a…"

Sue replied Jan 19 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

"Thanks brian....adding to this l am (and many of us prob) riddled with bio-tech para…"

Sue replied Jan 8 to Chelation therapy

3 Jan 9
Reply by brian bovo

"I knkw what you mean about being blamed. That is the way they justify their actions.…"

Sue replied Jan 6 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

"Be careful William. Stay away from ppl when you feel the rage coming on. I also get…"

Sue replied Dec 31, 2017 to There trying to turn me into a terrorist

10 Jan 16
Reply by William L

"Its not true Amber. They take so much from us. Pls dont let them convince you that y…"

Sue replied Dec 27, 2017 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

189 7 hours ago
Reply by CLS

"Haley can you get a disability support pension and accommodation support from govern…"

Sue replied Dec 25, 2017 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

"Its not that its smarter than you Amber. Youre far from dumb. Its that they have an…"

Sue replied Dec 25, 2017 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

"Haley l empathize with you fully. My life has been destroyed and lve also lost every…"

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

"The voices are real and we think done via some kind of technology. Youre not alone.…"

Sue replied Oct 30, 2017 to I Hear Voices!

24 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by hanginginthere

"William lm in australia so l cant reach yoir phone. All l can say is youre not alone…"

Sue replied Oct 17, 2017 to I've tried everything

3 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Sue

RSS

Latest Activity

Johann E. Lopez P. updated their profile
36 minutes ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

International Community of the Red Cross has what I provided.And UN Human Rights has everything. You forward it?

UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Governments Toronto Police,Canadian torturers backed by  Ontario Government hack what UN and I discussed about how to file complaints them five years ago. I knew they must hack this.So, I saved it. …See More
1 hour ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
5 hours ago
CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Hello, I updated my website. PLEASE READ the sections noted as follows. Please save a copy of this website and pass on this information to as many people as possible!!!!!! Read these points, it may help you escape to a point what is happening to…"
7 hours ago
sathish liked sathish's profile
20 hours ago
Douglas Hill posted a discussion

Call in shows to talk to other TIs

Instructions to call in to shows;This is a website you can call and talk to other TI's. Its called talkshow. The calls are usually at 9pm.You put in the ID number then the # sign.The 1# is the pin number. PACTs in a ittle different to call in but still very easy.just follow the instructions.http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=140091&a...…See More
21 hours ago
Douglas Hill replied to kunal's discussion RNM ( Remote Neural Monitoring ) torture by kajal kanti Dey & Prathik Dey in kolkata , India .....
"This is a website you can call and talk to other TI's. Its called talkshow. The calls are usually at 9pm.You put in the ID number then the # sign.The 1# is the pin number. PACTs in a ittle different to call in but still very easy.just follow…"
21 hours ago
kunal replied to kunal's discussion RNM ( Remote Neural Monitoring ) torture by kajal kanti Dey & Prathik Dey in kolkata , India .....
23 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service