peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Franky's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"LIM SC Yea, I understand that, but like you, I am also using Windows 7 on a new Tosh…"

Franky replied Feb 12, 2011 to RETIRED BRITISH MILITARY SCIENTIST ANSWERS QUESTIONS SENT BY A GERMAN TI

21 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by LIM SC

"LIM SC  I´m afraid I´m not too clever on the technical side, so cannot appreciate th…"

Franky replied Feb 12, 2011 to RETIRED BRITISH MILITARY SCIENTIST ANSWERS QUESTIONS SENT BY A GERMAN TI

21 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by LIM SC

"  At least, there is information on this website about an investigatory agency which…"

Franky replied Feb 11, 2011 to RETIRED BRITISH MILITARY SCIENTIST ANSWERS QUESTIONS SENT BY A GERMAN TI

21 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by LIM SC

"  Well, I´m a relatively young target compared to you. 32 years is a long time to be…"

Franky replied Feb 11, 2011 to RETIRED BRITISH MILITARY SCIENTIST ANSWERS QUESTIONS SENT BY A GERMAN TI

21 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by LIM SC

"OK LIM SC, I´ve done that, and sent them all off. "

21 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by LIM SC

"  I talked to him this morning, but he isn’t keen on dealing with questions over the…"

Franky replied Feb 10, 2011 to RETIRED BRITISH MILITARY SCIENTIST ANSWERS QUESTIONS SENT BY A GERMAN TI

21 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by LIM SC

"John The reason I quoted from articles was that I am not familiar with the subject…"

Franky replied Nov 3, 2010 to Questionnaires Never Mention "Thought Broadcasting", Wonder WHY?

16 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Tom Ehaj

"LIM SC A lot of people have elaborated on a lot of things. For example, he also ela…"

Franky replied Nov 3, 2010 to Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 3 - Released

139 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by deca

"Hi LIM SC Thanks for the reply. That´s very interesting. But this is taking place…"

Franky replied Nov 2, 2010 to Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 3 - Released

139 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by deca

"Just in case you are referring to me, read the comments on the following blog at Pea…"

Franky replied Nov 2, 2010 to Leaving the Country

6 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Franky

RSS

Latest Activity

Dipti commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
"I mean to say I am given ILLEGAL mind control imprisonment since 2014 and assuming that my life I was like this."
2 hours ago
Dipti commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
"They are not ready to explain me what fraud is done by me. They are just giving me mind control imprisonment and cheating."
2 hours ago
hassanmcv replied to hassanmcv's discussion 5G : UN RÉSEAU DE CONTRÔLE DES MACHINES SUR L’HUMAIN par Morphéus n° 82, juillet-août 2017 in the group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
2 hours ago
hassanmcv commented on hassanmcv's blog post 5G : A network of the control of the machines by Morphéus n° 82, juillet-août 2017
2 hours ago
Dipti replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Peacepink volunteers for support in your area
"I would like to come to china . Help me"
3 hours ago
Dipti replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Peacepink volunteers for support in your area
"Hi, I am Dipti. I am in a very bad shape They are using mind control weapons with me since 2014 and they are claiming it was much earlier to falsify my life. All this is done through telepathy."
3 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
6 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service