peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

William L's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Well so are you under remote neural monitoring? and I'm used to the voice to skull a…"

William L replied 14 hours ago to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

40 11 hours ago
Reply by Haley

"I agree with some of what you say  ( I've read some of your posts in here) though IM…"

William L replied on Tuesday to There trying to turn me into a terrorist

10 on Tuesday
Reply by William L

"Such as? "

William L replied on Tuesday to Remote neural monitoring no implant needed

4 on Tuesday
Reply by brian bovo

"Well I hav tried tens units to destroy it and plan on trying a magnet , you got any…"

William L replied on Tuesday to ways to check for an implant

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Alels

"Well Haley, I'll say this if you're not under remote neural monitoring and don't hav…"

William L replied on Tuesday to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

40 11 hours ago
Reply by Haley

"I have heard that they don't even need to implant people anymore , they just get a b…"

William L replied Jan 11 to ways to check for an implant

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Alels

"I've noticed no one seems to reply to my threads"

William L replied Jan 7 to Remote neural monitoring no implant needed

4 on Tuesday
Reply by brian bovo

"well as terrible as it sounds regarding the v2k , get used to its going to come and…"

William L replied Dec 12, 2017 to They have my father on the signal as well

11 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

"well I think the name of the game is to destroy the chip , that's all it is sure the…"

William L replied Dec 12, 2017 to They have my father on the signal as well

11 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

RSS

Latest Activity

Bessie M. Bowman is now a member of peacepink
28 seconds ago
hassanmcv commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"C'est non seulement le lien mais aussi tout le commentaire qui a disparu. Il y en a qui semblent apprécier ce jeu là en ce moment car il y a quelques jours ma connexion ne cessait d'être coupée et de…"
3 minutes ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonjour,  Un lien avait été mis à la suite du commentaire sur le film de Depardon. Le lien a disparu. Il rappelait tout l'historique des problèmes rencontrés par la président de l'association…"
3 hours ago
Kathleen Henry replied to Kathleen Henry's discussion Who targets us for gang stalkers?
5 hours ago
brian bovo posted a status
"You tell doctors thanks for minimal help. But most of you sell out."
6 hours ago
Haley replied to Haley's discussion Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope
"yeah, I'm not holding my breath either. I realize they want me dead at this point just to shut me up. I think they will get their wish soon........I have severe anxiety disorder and panic attacks. I have been on a benzo for years, currently…"
11 hours ago
brian bovo replied to Haley's discussion Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope
"Silk medical tape and artificial popcorn butter on walls and objects relating to you.  Try it."
14 hours ago
William L replied to Haley's discussion Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope
"Well so are you under remote neural monitoring? and I'm used to the voice to skull as well that sure doesn't stop them though and yeah they pretty much try and control and dictate me and my life too it's terrible obviously I wish…"
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service