peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

William L's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you wish to die? So you will die just because you haven't taken a Xanax? And heck…"

William L replied Jan 19 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

"Well so are you under remote neural monitoring? and I'm used to the voice to skull a…"

William L replied Jan 18 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

"I agree with some of what you say  ( I've read some of your posts in here) though IM…"

William L replied Jan 16 to There trying to turn me into a terrorist

10 Jan 16
Reply by William L

"Such as? "

William L replied Jan 16 to Remote neural monitoring no implant needed

11 Jun 9
Reply by Alels

"Well I hav tried tens units to destroy it and plan on trying a magnet , you got any…"

William L replied Jan 16 to ways to check for an implant

8 Jan 16
Reply by Alels

"Well Haley, I'll say this if you're not under remote neural monitoring and don't hav…"

William L replied Jan 16 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

"I have heard that they don't even need to implant people anymore , they just get a b…"

William L replied Jan 11 to ways to check for an implant

8 Jan 16
Reply by Alels

"I've noticed no one seems to reply to my threads"

William L replied Jan 7 to Remote neural monitoring no implant needed

11 Jun 9
Reply by Alels

"well as terrible as it sounds regarding the v2k , get used to its going to come and…"

William L replied Dec 12, 2017 to They have my father on the signal as well

11 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

"well I think the name of the game is to destroy the chip , that's all it is sure the…"

William L replied Dec 12, 2017 to They have my father on the signal as well

11 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

RSS

Latest Activity

jennifern Nir posted a status
32 minutes ago
jennifern Nir posted a status
44 minutes ago
Gladys gwan left a comment for Makrand Pokharkar
"Good day,How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very important to tell you, but I found it difficult to express myself here,…"
5 hours ago
Gladys gwan left a comment for Kalinina
"Good day,How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very important to tell you, but I found it difficult to express myself here,…"
5 hours ago
Gladys gwan left a comment for Frank w Disisto
5 hours ago
Gladys gwan left a comment for Ruben
5 hours ago
Gladys gwan left a comment for David Atcherman
5 hours ago
Gladys gwan left a comment for Laurie F
5 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service