peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

William L's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you wish to die? So you will die just because you haven't taken a Xanax? And heck…"

William L replied Jan 19, 2018 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Haley

"Well so are you under remote neural monitoring? and I'm used to the voice to skull a…"

William L replied Jan 18, 2018 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Haley

"I agree with some of what you say  ( I've read some of your posts in here) though IM…"

William L replied Jan 16, 2018 to There trying to turn me into a terrorist

10 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by William L

"Such as? "

William L replied Jan 16, 2018 to Remote neural monitoring no implant needed

11 Jun 9, 2018
Reply by Alels

"Well I hav tried tens units to destroy it and plan on trying a magnet , you got any…"

William L replied Jan 16, 2018 to ways to check for an implant

8 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Alels

"Well Haley, I'll say this if you're not under remote neural monitoring and don't hav…"

William L replied Jan 16, 2018 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Haley

"I have heard that they don't even need to implant people anymore , they just get a b…"

William L replied Jan 11, 2018 to ways to check for an implant

8 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Alels

"I've noticed no one seems to reply to my threads"

William L replied Jan 7, 2018 to Remote neural monitoring no implant needed

11 Jun 9, 2018
Reply by Alels

"well as terrible as it sounds regarding the v2k , get used to its going to come and…"

William L replied Dec 12, 2017 to They have my father on the signal as well

11 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

"well I think the name of the game is to destroy the chip , that's all it is sure the…"

William L replied Dec 12, 2017 to They have my father on the signal as well

11 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan replied to Robin Yan's discussion I was told this lovely bunny was chipped!
15 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
19 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion
yesterday
xyz updated their profile
yesterday
Angeline Klas replied to Gerry Duffett's discussion Stein & Stein Inc / Lawyers / Janine Houard / CIA's MK ULTRA / CKUT
"I want to sue too. I want out of this project called Gangstalking. What should I do. Give me a way out. People around me are hurting me.  The Perps are afraid I will escape them. People are joining them and playing victims.  When I'm…"
yesterday
deca posted videos
yesterday
Robin Yan posted a blog post

To cover up their crimes , Facebook Canada at once  hacked  my account and deleted my post below. Please forward this to them.

To cover up their crimes , Facebook Canada at once  hacked  my account and deleted my post below. Please forward this to them.If they don't commit any alleged crimes, why are they doing this?UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentIn 2002, UN classified Non-Lethal Weapons and Inhumane Weapons as weapons of mass destruction. Meanwhile, UN  defined…See More
yesterday
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Again, UN advised me to file complaints against "them "...
"To cover up their crimes , Facebook Canada at once  hacked  my account and deleted my post below. Please forward this to them. If they don't commit any alleged crimes, why are they doing this? UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights…"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service