peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Bill Perry's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Boy, I know EXACTLY what you mean.  Forgive me, but I have established several PP id…"

Bill Perry replied Nov 15, 2016 to The reason I don't share all my techniques

8 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"Have you had an x-ray done to see if there's something in there?  Try going to a doc…"

Bill Perry replied Dec 31, 2015 to RFID chip questions

6 Apr 14
Reply by brian bovo

"If your education prepared you to make a living by oil painting, freelance journalis…"

Bill Perry replied Dec 7, 2015 to Employment

13 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by madminster

"Meet the coming job challenge head on.  Find ways to reinvent yourself.  Examine you…"

13 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by madminster

"Although what you have laid out may be perp objectives, it does NOT mean you need to…"

13 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by madminster

"I could not agree with you more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With freq h…"

Bill Perry replied Jan 22, 2014 to Perp locating

26 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Nick

"Ahhhhh!  I did some digging and found what I was after.  Hope this helps you. http:/…"

Bill Perry replied Oct 8, 2013 to SPECTRUM ANALYZER HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS

10 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by jinoe schmoe

"It is not a matter of JUST dl'ing software, you need to purchase a piece of hardware…"

10 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by jinoe schmoe

"I have a freq counter, and it works well for the low price ("Gooit" on eBay), BUT yo…"

10 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by jinoe schmoe

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted a video

DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS

A brief journey through the reality of the kill grid in our daily lives and how so entrenched and unaware we are of its presence.https://thefullertoninformer...
1 hour ago
sathish liked Robin Yan's discussion Just recently, "Facebook, Google and Twitter: Examining the Content Filtering Practices of Social Media Giants"
6 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Just recently, "Facebook, Google and Twitter: Examining the Content Filtering Practices of Social Media Giants"

Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone. Please forward this, not only for me.UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Human Rights CommunityInternational Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentsFacebook Canada, you must unblock all you are blocking,  UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and Ontario Human Rights Commission...UN,…See More
8 hours ago
Darklight UFO and Wayne Morin Jr are now friends
8 hours ago
deca posted a video

Surveillance and the City: Know When You're Being Watched

Ingrid Burrington, author of "Networks of New York," explains how big cities like New York are constantly under surveillance. WATCH NEXT: The First Artificia...
10 hours ago
kunal commented on Soleilmavis's group Indian victims/supporters of mind control torture
"RNM%20user%20Kajal%20kanti%20Dey%27s%20photo%20%26%20tortured%20photo.docx Bio Electro Magnetic wave / Mind control/ gangstalker harassment by RNM( Remote NeuralMonitoring ) in Kolkata , India      Information about RNM (Remote…"
12 hours ago
matthew tehranchi replied to matthew tehranchi's discussion TORTURE BLOCKING AUDIO downloads and instructions
"While running the bitshift with multiple room corrrections, you will want an opposit feedback on the radio and having some bass is a good thing. an old boom box is what I am using right now."
22 hours ago
Darklight UFO updated their profile
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service