Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sandy Lomax's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Anna, I can recommend Mylar for shielding your head and body. It is metallized…"

Sandy Lomax replied Feb 17 to Mind-reading gadget predicts what you want to say before you say it

10 Feb 17
Reply by Sandy Lomax

"Javier, I was not talking about MKUltra, I was talking about the perps torturing TIs…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jun 1, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20
Reply by CLS

"God`s Grace, thank you for your nice reply and support on my post. I think your post…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jun 1, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20
Reply by CLS

"Hi Ramiz, it is not a question of whether the perps decide to kill anyone - the perp…"

Sandy Lomax replied May 31, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20
Reply by CLS

"Hi God`s Grace, how are you? Sorry but I watched one of Keri Burnor`s videos, I didn…"

Sandy Lomax replied May 27, 2019 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20
Reply by CLS

"Yes it is common. I agree with Deca, it`s the effects of microwaves, but also the re…"

Sandy Lomax replied May 19, 2019 to Fatigue From D.E.W's

11 May 21, 2019
Reply by deca

"Hi Carl, I`m fine thank you, hope you are well. It`s not awkward to use, although I…"

Sandy Lomax replied Apr 23, 2019 to Some top tips for Targeted Individuals

24 May 2, 2019
Reply by ghstdtnee

"I use Mylar a lot, it`s good because it`s a metallized fabric which you can wrap rou…"

Sandy Lomax replied Apr 21, 2019 to Some top tips for Targeted Individuals

24 May 2, 2019
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Hi Stephen, sorry they did this, especially on a front tooth. I had this years ago,…"

Sandy Lomax replied Mar 21, 2019 to They have broken one of my front teeth SMH

14 Mar 23, 2019
Reply by عباس العزاوي

"In reply to your question about a perp being jealous, maybe he is psychopathic? This…"

Sandy Lomax replied Feb 20, 2018 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20
Reply by CLS

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

OPTOGENETICS IS BEING USED TO ENSLAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHILE REMAINING DENIABLE.

Optogenetics is being used to remotely and wirelessly enslave many men and women throughout the world in a completely invisible deniable way.Green algae is light sensitive.A protein causes green algae to swim towards or away from light.Light is now being used to control the behaviour of human brain cells.You take the gene that encodes the green algae protein and another piece of DNA called a promoter and you put them in a virus which you then inject into human beings while they are unconscious.…See More
7 hours ago
John Noble is now a member of Peacepink
22 hours ago
Mathiew Burkett liked Gretta Fahey's blog post FALSE WORLDVIEW ENFORCEMENT.
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Execution like life doesnt matter. Someone looks at you badly says something execute them. Remote control heart attacks. They executed my da"
yesterday
Gordana Filipovic posted a status
"Listening might be recommended - If I ever lose my faith in you!"
yesterday
"My experience very often, our experience was and is passionate when it is understood - no man, no people...Terrible loneliness."
yesterday
"All that remains is to wait for an answer as to whether people who care about not losing a person in themselves will be the majority."
yesterday
"I know, reconstructing now, how the people in my country were easily complicit in our senseless persecution for 34 years."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service