Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sandy Lomax's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Javier, I was not talking about MKUltra, I was talking about the perps torturing TIs…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jun 1 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"God`s Grace, thank you for your nice reply and support on my post. I think your post…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jun 1 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Hi Ramiz, it is not a question of whether the perps decide to kill anyone - the perp…"

Sandy Lomax replied May 31 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Hi God`s Grace, how are you? Sorry but I watched one of Keri Burnor`s videos, I didn…"

Sandy Lomax replied May 27 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Yes it is common. I agree with Deca, it`s the effects of microwaves, but also the re…"

Sandy Lomax replied May 19 to Fatigue From D.E.W's

11 May 21
Reply by deca

"Hi Carl, I`m fine thank you, hope you are well. It`s not awkward to use, although I…"

Sandy Lomax replied Apr 23 to Some top tips for Targeted Individuals

24 May 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"I use Mylar a lot, it`s good because it`s a metallized fabric which you can wrap rou…"

Sandy Lomax replied Apr 21 to Some top tips for Targeted Individuals

24 May 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Hi Stephen, sorry they did this, especially on a front tooth. I had this years ago,…"

Sandy Lomax replied Mar 21 to They have broken one of my front teeth SMH

14 Mar 23
Reply by عباس العزاوي

"In reply to your question about a perp being jealous, maybe he is psychopathic? This…"

Sandy Lomax replied Feb 20, 2018 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Hi Juan, you do not need to prove the existence of frequencies in order to make a po…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jan 3, 2018 to How can I detect and prove that there are rays being pointed to my head and body?

5 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by brian bovo

RSS

Latest Activity

Yan Meng replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
"What the technology does to me is different. I hear voices and have alien thoughts. I also have episodes of discomfort where I am very aware of unnecessary details and feel everything is wrong."
1 minute ago
NOUROMAM5050 joined Sonar♦0's group
Thumbnail

Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".

Groupe dédié aux victimes francophone de mind control !See More
3 hours ago
Robin Yan posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Again, UN advised me to file complaints against "them "...
"UN Human Rights Office , Prime Minister of Canada, and me recently. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government I don't want to fight although " Human Rights can…"
5 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"UN Human Rights Office , Prime Minister of Canada, and me recently. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government I don't want to fight although " Human Rights can not…"
5 hours ago
Robin Yan posted discussions
5 hours ago
SUBRA commented on Soleilmavis's event Protest in Washington DC, October 18 - 22.
"Can we have full address where to meet up in Washington DC"
7 hours ago
Franco Villa is now a member of Peacepink
8 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service