peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sandy Lomax's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"In reply to your question about a perp being jealous, maybe he is psychopathic? This…"

Sandy Lomax replied Feb 20 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

209 1 hour ago
Reply by CLS

"Hi Juan, you do not need to prove the existence of frequencies in order to make a po…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jan 3 to How can I detect and prove that there are rays being pointed to my head and body?

5 Jan 8
Reply by brian bovo

"Hi Amer, I have had the same thing, for example I was in a cafe and a young woman sa…"

Sandy Lomax replied Dec 22, 2017 to The same clothes

5 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by david claywell

"Thanks for your interesting points re: radar/following underground. I don`t know how…"

Sandy Lomax replied Nov 12, 2017 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

209 1 hour ago
Reply by CLS

"A lot of TIs have sent their scans to Dr John Hall for his professional opinion. The…"

Sandy Lomax replied Sep 18, 2017 to I am getting tortured by Mind Control

26 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

"CLS, thanks so much for the excellent link and your comment on EEG cloning. I have t…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jun 19, 2017 to I am getting tortured by Mind Control

26 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

"madminster2, CLS is quite right in saying they can cheat sports games. They are able…"

Sandy Lomax replied May 3, 2017 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

209 1 hour ago
Reply by CLS

"Hi CLS, here is a very good video about human/animal transgenics. The speaker is Tom…"

Sandy Lomax replied Apr 28, 2017 to human/animal genetic experiment for mind control weapons

10 May 3, 2017
Reply by CLS

"cat cat, I don`t know if Alex is a ti, I will watch more carefully next time. Sorry…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jan 13, 2017 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

209 1 hour ago
Reply by CLS

"cat cat, yes they tend to favour one side - they almost always attack the right side…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jan 13, 2017 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

209 1 hour ago
Reply by CLS

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Hello, I updated my website again. Please read https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/"
1 hour ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a photo
3 hours ago
Soleilmavis and Zemichael Gebru are now friends
8 hours ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonsoir,  Vu sur le blog http://laproscrite.canalblog.com, la présentation d'un livre en français sur le harcèlement électronique "
11 hours ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonsoir  A signaler ---->  vu sur le blog http://laproscrite.canalblog. com , la présentation d'un livre en français sur le harcèlement électronique "
11 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Listening to the same frequency sound but louder causes confusion."
15 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"You need to overpower their frequency sound with an artificial one that sounds the same but louder. Tinnitus is a machine connected to you."
15 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"If you hear Tinnitus, what you need to do is listen to a youtube video that has the same sound played in a loop."
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service