peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Sandy Lomax's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"In reply to your question about a perp being jealous, maybe he is psychopathic? This…"

Sandy Lomax replied Feb 20 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

190 on Thursday
Reply by CLS

"Hi Juan, you do not need to prove the existence of frequencies in order to make a po…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jan 3 to How can I detect and prove that there are rays being pointed to my head and body?

5 Jan 8
Reply by brian bovo

"Hi Amer, I have had the same thing, for example I was in a cafe and a young woman sa…"

Sandy Lomax replied Dec 22, 2017 to The same clothes

5 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by david claywell

"Thanks for your interesting points re: radar/following underground. I don`t know how…"

Sandy Lomax replied Nov 12, 2017 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

190 on Thursday
Reply by CLS

"A lot of TIs have sent their scans to Dr John Hall for his professional opinion. The…"

Sandy Lomax replied Sep 18, 2017 to I am getting tortured by Mind Control

26 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

"CLS, thanks so much for the excellent link and your comment on EEG cloning. I have t…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jun 19, 2017 to I am getting tortured by Mind Control

26 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

"madminster2, CLS is quite right in saying they can cheat sports games. They are able…"

Sandy Lomax replied May 3, 2017 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

190 on Thursday
Reply by CLS

"Hi CLS, here is a very good video about human/animal transgenics. The speaker is Tom…"

Sandy Lomax replied Apr 28, 2017 to human/animal genetic experiment for mind control weapons

10 May 3, 2017
Reply by CLS

"cat cat, I don`t know if Alex is a ti, I will watch more carefully next time. Sorry…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jan 13, 2017 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

190 on Thursday
Reply by CLS

"cat cat, yes they tend to favour one side - they almost always attack the right side…"

Sandy Lomax replied Jan 13, 2017 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

190 on Thursday
Reply by CLS

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
26 minutes ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonjour, Une rare fenêtre de connexion  possible avec PP  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gYhcOA98L0&feature=youtu.be envoyé par  Derrick Robinson Bonne journée"
1 hour ago
Soleilmavis updated their profile
2 hours ago
Chris Taylor commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Can not log in peacepink since 2013
"Soleil, Sorry to hear about this restriction to your accessing PeacePink.  The way to get around this is to download the Tor browser.  It reliably obfuscates your IP and location.  I have been prevented from visiting certain URLs for…"
2 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr left a comment for Inhjh
"Welcome to peacepink-there are a lot of good information a chat room videos and different - types of groups for the TI Community. "
5 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
5 hours ago
Inhjh posted a blog post

I am being eavesdropped on 24/7 by people in the surrounding area they're also making harassing comments I hear them talking 24 hours a day from the house next door and from the homes behind my home…

I am being eavesdropped on 24/7 by people in the surrounding area they're also making harassing comments I hear them talking 24 hours a day from the house next door and from the homes behind my home starting in 2009 the people stalking me surrounded my home with their friends collected all of my private information and started threatening to kill they eavesdropped on me,8 years, while hitting me with LRAD they also talk very loudly in the surrounding area when lrad is not necessary they've…See More
6 hours ago
Profile IconMr.Mikel James, Azizulislam, DIHERBAL and 19 more joined peacepink
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service