peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

hassanmcv's Discussions (266)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"After a research on Peacepink members > "No results were found for 'Fouad Zennari…"

hassanmcv replied Jul 28 to Peacepink volunteers for support in your area

73 Sep 15
Reply by Soldier Of Christ

"madminster2, I ve warned you, haven't I? As you ve just said Myron was not a victim,…"

hassanmcv replied Jul 15 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

139 on Tuesday
Reply by CLS

"yep Sue & Carl!"

hassanmcv replied Aug 15, 2016 to I figured it out, please give suggestions.

7 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

"Good one Wayne!  :  )"

hassanmcv replied Aug 6, 2016 to screwed

18 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

"I agree with Sue."

hassanmcv replied Aug 3, 2016 to screwed

18 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

"Hello Anna, Welcome to Peacepink. I m an admin and wantjust to let you know that as…"

hassanmcv replied Jul 12, 2016 to Torture

11 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"Done information-book com, thank you!"

hassanmcv replied Jul 12, 2016 to Post on NATO Secretary General facebook for the hybrid threat of Electromagnetic Weapons

2 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by hassanmcv

"I also shared it on almost 20 facebook TIs groups."

hassanmcv replied Jul 10, 2016 to Facebook Petition for the hybrid threat of Electromagnetic Weapons to NATO Secretary General

8 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by information-book com

"Human Rights Watch facebook page has approved your post I shared information-boo com…"

hassanmcv replied Jul 10, 2016 to Facebook Petition for the hybrid threat of Electromagnetic Weapons to NATO Secretary General

8 Jul 10, 2016

"They didn't remove it."

8 Jul 10, 2016

RSS

Latest Activity

deca commented on Oskar's video
Thumbnail

2017 - THE END OF ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT SYMPTOMS - END YOUR TARGETING SYMPTOMS

"sorry this is wrong .... and more or less a misdirection  pysop"
4 hours ago
deca posted a video

Mads Wedel-Ibsen - 5G Technology

Mads Wedel-Ibsen - 5G Technology
4 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on Oskar's video
Thumbnail

2017 - THE END OF ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT SYMPTOMS - END YOUR TARGETING SYMPTOMS

"This reddit conversation with deleted youtube support this theory that fungus act as a receiver (https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/436hfi/nanocrystals_acting_as_scalar_wave_receivers_for/) Similarly Magnus Olsson blood…"
7 hours ago
CLS commented on Robin Yan's blog post Why are Toronto police, Canadian torturers afraid of this page of their "report"? Why do Toronto police, Canadian torturers hack this page of their "report"?
"Hello Robin, I'm not sure the people torturing you are the Toronto Police or RCMP, I think this groups works for USA Miltary, NSA, CIA. This group are criminals. You have not broken the law and it is against the USA constitution and Canadian…"
yesterday
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's blog post Why are Toronto police, Canadian torturers afraid of this page of their "report"? Why do Toronto police, Canadian torturers hack this page of their "report"?
"ICC has received this photo.I can not upload it."
yesterday
Robin Yan posted blog posts
Thursday
Robin Yan posted a discussion
Thursday
Angeline Klas posted a blog post

Update on Neighbourhood Harrasment

Hi everybody,My neighbours have gone too far. The dog is going crazy, barking like crazy. It's owner is teaching it to talk. It barking everthing the Stalkers want them to say to me. I have no place left where I can sit quiet. People follow me to come in my face. Even in the shop they stand close to me and whisper things the Gangstalkers say in my ear. The Neighbours do not complain about that evil neighbour with the dog. I do pay my rent like all of them. I demand an compensation for it. They…See More
Thursday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service