Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

madminster's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"A marie, most people with "cameras in their eyes" get a psycho diagnose, few might n…"

madminster replied Jan 17, 2016 to Denial - denial.

109 Jan 19, 2020
Reply by cili K

"Sadek, I've explained on my website and in my posts the only real thing that actuall…"

madminster replied Jan 16, 2016 to Denial - denial.

109 Jan 19, 2020
Reply by cili K

""no sorry most paranoid schizophrenics are not TI`s" You're right. Majority of peop…"

madminster replied Jan 15, 2016 to Denial - denial.

109 Jan 19, 2020
Reply by cili K

""Most paranoid schizophrenics are targeted as best I can tell." That's right Warren…"

madminster replied Jan 15, 2016 to Denial - denial.

109 Jan 19, 2020
Reply by cili K

"http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/denial-denial?xg_source=activity"

madminster replied Jan 14, 2016 to Has anyone gone along with a program?

28 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by nici

""What will happen if some of these people are really targeted and it isn't a delusio…"

madminster replied Jan 14, 2016 to Denial - denial.

109 Jan 19, 2020
Reply by cili K

"I forgot the video ;) "

madminster replied Jan 1, 2016 to Mind Reading

15 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"Well, you can always publish a link to my website ;) and "Have pity on those whose c…"

15 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"No Wayne, I don't want to expose myself via skype, I wrote down on my webpage and Pe…"

15 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"And you can find on the Internet only staff that is allowed to be published like tha…"

15 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

RSS

Latest Activity

Mrs.magrate left a comment for Ivy Greer
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
18 seconds ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Ivy Greer
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
29 seconds ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Daniela Hendrix
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
1 minute ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Ophelia Araujo
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
1 minute ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Marguerite Echols
1 minute ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Latia Everett
2 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Marlys Thornton
3 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Fredericka Latimer
3 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service