Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

madminster's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been there, I turned my self to a mental hospital a few times some 5-10 years a…"

madminster replied Jan 1, 2016 to Mind Reading

15 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"I don't mind subvocal speech, just in my case somebody is actually listening to it w…"

madminster replied Jan 1, 2016 to Mind Reading

15 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"that's right, subvocal speech, they've experimented on people for a long, very long…"

madminster replied Dec 31, 2015 to Mind Reading

15 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"they could do this already in the 50's, "psychiatrists" did it involuntary to people…"

madminster replied Dec 31, 2015 to Mind Reading

15 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

""psychiatrists involved in these experiments"... maybe you should check out www.mad…"

madminster replied Dec 18, 2015 to COINTELPRO

30 May 28, 2016
Reply by Soldier Of Christ

"Even I have a job and I'm good at it ;) Although "psychiatrists" would not let me be…"

madminster replied Dec 9, 2015 to Employment

13 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by madminster

"Hi Naveed, You might want to check out: www.madminster.net and http://peacepink.…"

madminster replied Nov 23, 2015 to my TI and gangstalking story, from virginia, to colorado, and finally to michigan.

1 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by madminster

""I know I am a targeted individual when games were happening in the hospital where t…"

madminster replied Nov 1, 2015 to Advice for a 22 year old girl/Hello

11 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Wayne Morin Jr

"Hi Cliff, from where did you copy the last paragraph? Looks like "psychiatrists" mig…"

madminster replied Oct 17, 2015 to The secret of the voice to skull chip

2 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by tis i

"OK Cliff, I checked your poll and taken it, and I wonder does anyone ever checks my…"

madminster replied Jul 18, 2015 to 575 questions on poll.gangstalkingwiki.com

57 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by deca

RSS

Latest Activity

Mrs.magrate left a comment for RyanM Thornley
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
1 minute ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Danilo Devine
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
5 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Ashley Jeffery
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
6 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Katrina Baines
6 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Quentin Shephard
6 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Sherman Ulrich
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
7 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Susanne Foote
7 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Stan Stoker
8 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service