peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Angeline Klas's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I want to sue too. I want out of this project called Gangstalking. What should I do.…"

Angeline Klas replied Jan 15 to Stein & Stein Inc / Lawyers / Janine Houard / CIA's MK ULTRA / CKUT

5 Jan 15
Reply by Angeline Klas

"This what they do to me also. They recruit look -a- likes of the men I love. The man…"

Angeline Klas replied Nov 13, 2018 to So this is the sick stuff they've been saying to me:

9 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by cait

"You're so right. These animals have no remorse. They beat us senseless in our brain.…"

Angeline Klas replied Sep 20, 2018 to Mind Control, weoponized mycoplasma, Microwave warfare, goes hand and hand.

4 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by brian bovo

"I support you petition. The gangstalkers are out of their mind. The' re getting wors…"

Angeline Klas replied Aug 7, 2018 to Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

34 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by vicki shelton

"How do you Sue without evidance? "

Angeline Klas replied Mar 19, 2018 to solutionforbraincontrol

5 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Angeline Klas

"Sorry what I am trying to say is that they tell everybody I gossip about them. They…"

Angeline Klas replied Feb 20, 2018 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

252 Mar 12
Reply by CLS

"Yes I understand. The perps are jalouse of everything I have and do. They slaunder m…"

Angeline Klas replied Feb 20, 2018 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

252 Mar 12
Reply by CLS

"SO CLS  what can we do about the hacking? Changing your pass word won't help. They'v…"

Angeline Klas replied Jan 11, 2018 to They at once hack my post on facebook. Please forward it.

4 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by CLS

"You are right CLS, They mind control me to get angry at family members. They start…"

Angeline Klas replied Dec 31, 2017 to There trying to turn me into a terrorist

10 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by William L

"Hi Haley, I am sorry to hear about your problems. Please try and find a place of you…"

Angeline Klas replied Dec 27, 2017 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Haley

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"To hack my post below, Facebook or Facebook Canada is hacking and filtering UN Human Rights websites and Facebook's posts. Forward, Ok? Not only for myself. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights…"
2 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

To hack my post below, Facebook or Facebook Canada is hacking and filtering UN Human Rights websites and Facebook's posts.

To hack my post below, Facebook or Facebook Canada is hacking and filtering UN Human Rights websites and Facebook's posts.Forward, Ok? Not only for myself.UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government"They" are hacking or stopping me from using them :1. International Bar AssociationThey vow to stop torture with UN Human Rights.2. UN Human RightsTorture is a…See More
2 hours ago
deca posted a video

Artificial Intelligence - Censoring Humanity - David Icke

Our Youtube Sponsor - www.whlf.org.nz Music: https://www.purple-planet.com To have David's Dot Connector Videocast sent to you in full every week, Click here...
5 hours ago
Sandy Lomax posted a blog post

CBS article and TV clips about the recent DEW attacks on US diplomats in China

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brain-trauma-suffered-by-u-s-diplomats-abroad-could-be-work-of-hostile-foreign-government-60-minutes/The interviews actually go into detail about their symptoms and say that they were caused by microwave attacks from energy weapons. So this helps to validate our stories.See More
6 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Sue commented on Angeline Klas's blog post No Title
"Hang in there Angeline. It gets rough sometimes but youre strong....you can beat them."
12 hours ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano commented on Angeline Klas's blog post No Title
"Hi, Angeline, I hope you're real, because what you tell is the same thing that happens to me, in another part of the world. They also abuse me 24/7, a man who says he is married to me, I am like a TV set that presents a joke program all day,…"
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"My garbage is pressing his remote heart attack button on me today. Having his daily cry and then threatening me with remote murder."
19 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service