peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Angeline Klas's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Elizabeth, I like what you have written. I also shout at the wall every now and…"

Angeline Klas replied yesterday to hate stalking

20 yesterday
Reply by Elizabeth Carlile

"You are right CLS, There are people pretending to be Ti's. Some Ti's even behave lik…"

Angeline Klas replied Nov 9 to Let all sue the US Goverment for this

7 Nov 11
Reply by CLS

"Hi Sue I live in the Netherlands it's in Europe. We all need the support badly no ma…"

Angeline Klas replied Oct 13 to 76 hours to live from now

11 Oct 16
Reply by brian bovo

"Sue you what the problem is TI's don't support eachother in real live. We only meet…"

Angeline Klas replied Oct 10 to 76 hours to live from now

11 Oct 16
Reply by brian bovo

"Hi Alels, I THINK IT'S CALLED AUDIO SPOTLIGHT. YOUTUBE HAS FILMS ABOUT IT. No not ev…"

Angeline Klas replied Oct 4 to I NEED HELP URGENTLY

16 Oct 4
Reply by Alels

"Hi Alels, Do you know how to detect where the signals are coming from? Can you mesua…"

Angeline Klas replied Sep 26 to Can someone sell RFID ZAPPER in London UK or by post?

18 Nov 2
Reply by brian bovo

"Hi Brian, You make me laugh out loud. I can only imagion the expression on the faces…"

Angeline Klas replied Aug 27 to My voices refuse to pay me

2 Oct 30
Reply by kyle

"Hi God Grace, I am so sorry to hear what these demons are doing to you. They deserv…"

Angeline Klas replied May 24 to Female Fakers and Male Wasters!!

17 Jun 14
Reply by God's Grace

"Hi Matt, I am not new to this, but still I had to look at the links you send. The P…"

Angeline Klas replied Jan 19 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

157 Nov 12
Reply by brian bovo

"Hi, Can you tell me how I can block V2K I have read your website. Well done! I like…"

Angeline Klas replied Jan 11 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

157 Nov 12
Reply by brian bovo

RSS

Latest Activity

hassanmcv commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Je viens d'en faire une cependant sur  https://framapiaf.org/@lionel_a/99060195548978465"
35 minutes ago
hassanmcv commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonne idée Lionel merci à toi ainsi qu'à Béré (toujours pas de réponse d'Amnesty Aulnay cependant) et à Lez aussi pour ses judicieux conseils !"
47 minutes ago
hassanmcv left a comment for Amber Wilson
"I understand that but Peacepink is not the place for this, it s a place to share and support each other. Sure we live in survival mode and fight each day and night to survive against neuroweapons and systems which torture us at distance but we dont…"
55 minutes ago
Amber Wilson posted a blog post

It's the government ....no help for me

I'm just rambling now but I used to have an awesome life.....I was a teacher (still kind of am but not loving it and they are making it impossible)....then I began a short lived career as a skydiver, even made a few BASE jumps.....but just like the famous film point break with Patrick swayze (my rapist actually did the stunts for that film and many more) a lot of the film rings true.....my abuser is a extreme sport junkie so it makes since that he's government involved and trains the army,…See More
6 hours ago
Amber Wilson left a comment for Amber Wilson
"It's normal to want to kill those who abuse you, it's a form of fighting back especially when they don't stop and u don't know what else to do and no one offers help"
11 hours ago
brian bovo commented on Anthony Benjamin's blog post Schizophrenics can stop hearing voices by confronting avatars – study
"Note i can sleep but my tactics confront the fact im dealing with a persistant technology that was dormant. Im trying to get it to return to that state. So far its been impossible. They send out a signal and return it. Why do i hear voices out of…"
18 hours ago
brian bovo commented on Anthony Benjamin's blog post Schizophrenics can stop hearing voices by confronting avatars – study
"I confront implant locations. Push signal relays to widespread pointallation location. Use kinetic power they panic but eventually get it they need to stop"
18 hours ago
Lionel Aubert commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonjour à vous toutes et tous,Berenice, très bien pour cette lettre que je découvre à peine (les 1ers échanges se sont croisés ce matin et hier).Je la reprends sur un dialogue avec Amnesty Aulnay sur le…"
19 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service