peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Angeline Klas's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"This what they do to me also. They recruit look -a- likes of the men I love. The man…"

Angeline Klas replied Nov 13 to So this is the sick stuff they've been saying to me:

9 on Tuesday
Reply by cait

"You're so right. These animals have no remorse. They beat us senseless in our brain.…"

Angeline Klas replied Sep 20 to Mind Control, weoponized mycoplasma, Microwave warfare, goes hand and hand.

4 Sep 20
Reply by brian bovo

"I support you petition. The gangstalkers are out of their mind. The' re getting wors…"

Angeline Klas replied Aug 7 to Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

34 Aug 16
Reply by vicki shelton

"How do you Sue without evidance? "

Angeline Klas replied Mar 19 to solutionforbraincontrol

5 Mar 19
Reply by Angeline Klas

"Sorry what I am trying to say is that they tell everybody I gossip about them. They…"

Angeline Klas replied Feb 20 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

212 Nov 22
Reply by CLS

"Yes I understand. The perps are jalouse of everything I have and do. They slaunder m…"

Angeline Klas replied Feb 20 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

212 Nov 22
Reply by CLS

"SO CLS  what can we do about the hacking? Changing your pass word won't help. They'v…"

Angeline Klas replied Jan 11 to They at once hack my post on facebook. Please forward it.

4 Jan 11
Reply by CLS

"You are right CLS, They mind control me to get angry at family members. They start…"

Angeline Klas replied Dec 31, 2017 to There trying to turn me into a terrorist

10 Jan 16
Reply by William L

"Hi Haley, I am sorry to hear about your problems. Please try and find a place of you…"

Angeline Klas replied Dec 27, 2017 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

"Hi Elizabeth, I like what you have written. I also shout at the wall every now and…"

Angeline Klas replied Nov 24, 2017 to hate stalking

20 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by Elizabeth Carlile

RSS

Latest Activity

jane shuker posted a status
"."
6 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

Dirty and Brutal...

Dirty, Brutal...No one can imagine how evil and brutal they are although UN, International Human Rights Community and International Criminal Court stand up and speak out for me; although UN advised to file complaints against them twice.UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentDirty and Brutal...1.Every morning I drink coffee.McDonalds' s Filipino  cashier…See More
11 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Again, UN advised me to file complaints against "them "...
"Dirty, Brutal...No one can imagine how evil and brutal they are although UN, International Human Rights Community and International Criminal Court stand up and speak out for me; although UN advised to file complaints against them twice. UNUN Human…"
11 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event I post it, you forward it. Why? They are hacking  everything I am using. Why?  Not only for myself.
"Dirty, Brutal...No one can imagine how evil and brutal they are although UN, International Human Rights Community and International Criminal Court stand up and speak out for me; although UN advised to file complaints against them twice. UNUN Human…"
11 hours ago
annabelley posted blog posts
18 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

HUMAN ROBOTS

Classified technology is being used to turn real live human beings into remote controlled human robots to the extent that their bodies can be moved against their wills and without their permission by criminals who use directed energy weapons and work from a remote location by wireless means.  This crime of non-consensual human robotization is happening throughout the world and it is being allowed to continue unabated because any  government officials who have been made aware of these…See More
18 hours ago
PAZ RINCÓN TOLEDANO updated their profile
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service