Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Angeline Klas's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I use to think there was something in my ear, I checked my son's ear too. There was…"

Angeline Klas replied May 4 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

803 yesterday
Reply by CLS

"Oh well Carl you're strong. I admire that. I'm going to try and do the same.  My min…"

Angeline Klas replied Apr 23 to Some top tips for Targeted Individuals

24 May 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"As soon as we have hope they try to kill it. Don't believe their glory of gospel."

Angeline Klas replied Mar 29 to Must Read

15 Sep 4
Reply by Harry

"The Perps have put so much negativity in us. "

Angeline Klas replied Mar 29 to Must Read

15 Sep 4
Reply by Harry

"I want to sue too. I want out of this project called Gangstalking. What should I do.…"

Angeline Klas replied Jan 15 to Stein & Stein Inc / Lawyers / Janine Houard / CIA's MK ULTRA / CKUT

5 Jan 15
Reply by Angeline Klas

"This what they do to me also. They recruit look -a- likes of the men I love. The man…"

Angeline Klas replied Nov 13, 2018 to So this is the sick stuff they've been saying to me:

9 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by cait

"You're so right. These animals have no remorse. They beat us senseless in our brain.…"

Angeline Klas replied Sep 20, 2018 to Mind Control, weoponized mycoplasma, Microwave warfare, goes hand and hand.

4 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by brian bovo

"I support you petition. The gangstalkers are out of their mind. The' re getting wors…"

Angeline Klas replied Aug 7, 2018 to Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

34 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by vicki shelton

"How do you Sue without evidance? "

Angeline Klas replied Mar 19, 2018 to solutionforbraincontrol

5 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Angeline Klas

"Sorry what I am trying to say is that they tell everybody I gossip about them. They…"

Angeline Klas replied Feb 20, 2018 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

803 yesterday
Reply by CLS

RSS

Latest Activity

Maria Harmath shared deca's video on Facebook
57 minutes ago
kritika saini is now a member of Peacepink
4 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Yan Meng's discussion Still Cannot Believe It!
"Qanan, is meant to be a group of good people in the Intel Agencies and military that are trying to take out the bad people in the Intel Agencies and military, a civil war in the CIA/NSA if you like. Q has posted original pictures from the Whitehouse…"
15 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

THE FRAMEWORK FOR WIRELESS TECHNOLOGICAL CONTROL OF THE HUMAN RACE.

A hierarchical based chain of command is being set up throughout the world and less than two thousand people sit at the top of that hierarchy. They are the Pilgrim Society and they are now in the driving seat of worldwide economic fascism. They are a terrorist group who practice economic predatory tactics and because of this we have all become economic slaves to them. They are mostly composed of the grand children and great grand children of a small number of men who held enormous power in the…See More
20 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Cake? Cake somones skull. Large heads. Caked"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Aliens is a fraud! Robotic systems. Man made garbage. Caked apes."
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Voter Fraud!!! . Point and Shoot with DEWs. Can change opionion feelings emotions. To read your thoughts do require implants."
yesterday
Robin Yan posted a blog post
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service