peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Angeline Klas's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I support you petition. The gangstalkers are out of their mind. The' re getting wors…"

Angeline Klas replied Aug 7 to Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

34 on Thursday
Reply by vicki shelton

"How do you Sue without evidance? "

Angeline Klas replied Mar 19 to solutionforbraincontrol

5 Mar 19
Reply by Angeline Klas

"Sorry what I am trying to say is that they tell everybody I gossip about them. They…"

Angeline Klas replied Feb 20 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

205 yesterday
Reply by CLS

"Yes I understand. The perps are jalouse of everything I have and do. They slaunder m…"

Angeline Klas replied Feb 20 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

205 yesterday
Reply by CLS

"SO CLS  what can we do about the hacking? Changing your pass word won't help. They'v…"

Angeline Klas replied Jan 11 to They at once hack my post on facebook. Please forward it.

4 Jan 11
Reply by CLS

"You are right CLS, They mind control me to get angry at family members. They start…"

Angeline Klas replied Dec 31, 2017 to There trying to turn me into a terrorist

10 Jan 16
Reply by William L

"Hi Haley, I am sorry to hear about your problems. Please try and find a place of you…"

Angeline Klas replied Dec 27, 2017 to Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

44 Jan 21
Reply by Haley

"Hi Elizabeth, I like what you have written. I also shout at the wall every now and…"

Angeline Klas replied Nov 24, 2017 to hate stalking

20 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by Elizabeth Carlile

"You are right CLS, There are people pretending to be Ti's. Some Ti's even behave lik…"

Angeline Klas replied Nov 9, 2017 to Let all sue the US Goverment for this

11 May 18
Reply by c ramirez

"Hi Sue I live in the Netherlands it's in Europe. We all need the support badly no ma…"

Angeline Klas replied Oct 13, 2017 to 76 hours to live from now

11 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

DEMONIC POSSESSION EXPERIENCES ARE IN ESSENCE BEING DRIVEN BY WIRELESS NEURO WEAPONS.

There are no demonic possessions.  There are no near death experiences.  There are no extra-terrestrial visitations.  Said experiences are all being driven by wireless neuro weapons.See More
1 hour ago
Robin Yan replied to Robin Yan's discussion Please help me confirm with UN Human Rights  and all   if they saw this message.  They are hacking me everything I am using. Thanks.
2 hours ago
Soleilmavis and Brother Parren are now friends
2 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"We need to get this on Avaaz so it raises awareness of this crime. Maybe US government will publicly lynch this rapist and worthless dog."
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
""Genius", spent American tax payer money on investigating how to rape people electronically."
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Just to point out "Genius" experiment, map garbage to an kid and allow that garbage to interact when that innocent kid has intercourse."
3 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service