Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

information-book com's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Why RADAR operators hear electromagnetic/microwave radiation #2450MHz as clicks or c…"

information-book com replied Jun 17, 2016 to To gather the scientific arguments on Mind-Body Control

21 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"In reply to CM and tracking the transmission: http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics…"

information-book com replied Jun 17, 2016 to

just now

"Response to NYT @mmcphate  article by Robert Duncan former @CIA @DARPA associate (an…"

information-book com replied Jun 14, 2016 to Mind Control in the Media

20 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by information-book com

"Understanding microwaves: I have created this post at my website: "How do we use the…"

information-book com replied Jun 11, 2016 to To gather the scientific arguments on Mind-Body Control

21 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"I am studying the mechanism of the microwave auditory effect (V2K) https://twitter.c…"

information-book com replied Jun 2, 2016 to To gather the scientific arguments on Mind-Body Control

21 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"I have now updated my site page at this Link Scientific facts on Mind Control: Micro…"

information-book com replied May 29, 2016 to To gather the scientific arguments on Mind-Body Control

21 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"To Sue Thanks for your response and for adding the patent after the scientific paper…"

information-book com replied May 29, 2016 to To gather the scientific arguments on Mind-Body Control

21 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"brian bovo Also I liked the concept "muscle/imagination pushing/pulling". From all t…"

information-book com replied May 28, 2016 to To gather the scientific arguments on Mind-Body Control

21 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"to brian bovo Thanks. What you suggest makes sense in the following way: the microwa…"

information-book com replied May 28, 2016 to To gather the scientific arguments on Mind-Body Control

21 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"2016-05-12: Poland Defence Minister to prepare report on use of Electromagnetic Weap…"

information-book com replied May 28, 2016 to Collective Initiatives against Mind Control

17 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

RSS

Latest Activity

Nancy Gail Fox posted a status
4 hours ago
ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS posted a status
"'And the Doctors write on the death certificate,' Osabandus neques neqour quipsa milus,' (Mollier) therefore....' Robert."
10 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"älä vaan puhu sen kanssa, saati sovi mitään   rahahuijari on"
12 hours ago
jouko commented on H's group Finland
"onkos muille käynyt niin että tietokoneessa  on ollut vaikeuksia  ja  vähän  ajan  kuluttua on soittanut  englanninkielinen  muka  microsoftin  henkilö"
12 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"uteliaisuuttani kävin katsomassa naamakirjaa Suomen äänikuulevien---- 18 jäsentä, eipä montaa suomalaisia, ihan jotakin aasialaisia nimiä - pelkkiä outoja julkaisuja, monet eivät olleet…"
16 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I might be wrong about Gadaffi. It appears some Arabic countries are involved in this ring of evil."
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"French Germans Muslims KKK Nazi harvesting humans for organs underground"
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Harvesting humans for organs!!!$$"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service