peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

john implanted's Discussions (1)

john implanted hasn't started any discussions yet.

Latest Activity

LaBrat commented on Miss Sickofit's photo
Thumbnail

Writing on my makeup bag, done by a right handed person.

"(FULL NAME said:)  "I also think that gangstalking phenomena is aftermath of unsuccesful neural interpretation and mimicking. Inacuracy and atempt for correction is part of the problem."   (ms. mckinney…"
1 hour ago
David ofTomorrow commented on Miss Sickofit's photo
Thumbnail

"Why curl up and die in despair? Recognizing the true ability of the enemy is paramount to success.  Staying in a state of perpetual blindness, where the enemy most easily manipulate you, only serves the enemy agenda. the means of the enemy mo…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"what about the "gang-stalking phenomenon" when it is corroborated by multiple witnesses - are these persons then also victims of the machine?  and if so, then, really, how could anyone ever actually 'know'…"
1 hour ago
LaBrat replied to Carrin Behr's discussion Sasquatch denies a genuine TI help in the Main Room (take a look) - UNACCEPTABLE!!
"(BUMP!)  it appears mr. mulberry-bush (defender of presidents) is busy 'discussing' miss sickofit's photo instead HEY DOTTY!  there's a question here for you that you may have missed somehow   …"
2 hours ago
FULL NAME commented on Miss Sickofit's photo
Thumbnail

"Its a makeup bag, that means this bag goes in another bag/purse? and maybe there was a pen hanging around, so while you walked arround it was drawing on the make up bag? Gangstalking can be real, but probably no longer needed to degree as it used to…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"this 'perverse sickology' of inverting my actual point to impute false accusations of "troll" - (resoundly echoed throughout these pink pages btw - is suspiciously troll-ish and may help to explain, as…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"full name here is a good example of what i am referring to   dotty's been here long enough to know how many photos there are   more pertinently, he has also attacked 100% of members' witness testimony about…"
2 hours ago
David ofTomorrow commented on David ofTomorrow's group The TI's Daily Journal
"The perps are using a different program to insert the v2k today. I dont like it. I am getting some severe pain in my anus. I am concerned."
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service