peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

john implanted's Discussions (1)

john implanted hasn't started any discussions yet.

Latest Activity

Sue commented on Sue's blog post james matthew tilley - first reported case of schizophrenia.....or Tl
"My point is we truly dont know how old targeting is because in many cases we cant distinguish schiz. And the problem is if we tell anyone our symptoms they are all in the psychiatric handbook."
10 minutes ago
deca commented on Sue's blog post james matthew tilley - first reported case of schizophrenia.....or Tl
"again the last post was a generalization and not a personal comment to you sue ...as its what I believe every TI should do"
12 minutes ago
deca commented on Sue's blog post james matthew tilley - first reported case of schizophrenia.....or Tl
"also you need to stabilized your own situation , educate your self so you don`t get labeled/stereotyped fall into the trap setup to screw TI`s over .....also you need to network with sensible stable TI`s who are trying to do the right thing. "
14 minutes ago
"well this is why we should distance ourselfs from people with mental illness TI`s job is not prove disprove mental illness or purseude  people their not mental ill but to prove we are targeted in the first place by gather objective evidence and…"
19 minutes ago
Sue commented on Sue's blog post james matthew tilley - first reported case of schizophrenia.....or Tl
"Ok Deca, point made....these are severe cases and I wouldnt be at all surprised if these poor souls get messed with even more. I met with a group of diagnosed schizophrenics and they werent half as bad as these guys but they had voices, pains,…"
26 minutes ago
deca posted videos
39 minutes ago
" Four Patients with Schizophrenia"
53 minutes ago
"I did not know that diagnosed schiz also claim technology is responsible for their symptoms. So then what really is a seperating factor between us and them? Like you said lndie....no test....no proof"
1 hour ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service