peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

john implanted's Discussions (1)

john implanted hasn't started any discussions yet.

Latest Activity

Janus Zhengyi replied to Janus Zhengyi's discussion A senseless pouring out of personality.
"The Master coordinator of gang stalking and mind control around the world is CODENAMED Who. Who was promoted to the head of the CIA in the 1980s and was given master control of the Stargate system- as well as eventually taking control by means of…"
59 minutes ago
Janus Zhengyi replied to Janus Zhengyi's discussion A senseless pouring out of personality.
" Don't you hate counter intelligence that claims that the opposition is counter intelligence? How counter intelligent."
1 hour ago
"The rest of you TIs should get guns."
1 hour ago
"David of Tommorow has also been verified as a stalker by my various sources. Beware of these 4 stalkers in your TI adventures."
1 hour ago
Janus Zhengyi replied to Janus Zhengyi's discussion Saving TIs everywhere. Our last hope for freedom. Space.
"I've mailed the Obama administration several times, and they will not reply. Gang stalking is a product of a government mind control system. If the government wanted gang stalking to stop, then they would turn off the machine. If not, they will…"
1 hour ago
Janus Zhengyi replied to Janus Zhengyi's discussion Saving TIs everywhere. Our last hope for freedom. Space.
"You guys are good. But in time people will notice how you've deceived them. I actually want to help. It should be obvious that the rest of you are hinderances. Please don't reply if your just going to argue. This is for serious Mesacom…"
1 hour ago
Debra Matheny shared their event on Facebook
1 hour ago
Debra Matheny posted an event
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service