peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

john implanted's Discussions (1)

john implanted hasn't started any discussions yet.

Latest Activity

Profile IconAlfredo Pourier, April Rinehart, Francisco Cantu and 1 more joined peacepink
28 minutes ago
Chanath replied to TIGSUKIRE's discussion victim of gang-stalking and malicious slander and lies
""Mine still try to convince me youre all phonies": that's one of the tiring things about this program, it never learns! Talk about artificial intelligence..."
32 minutes ago
TIGSUKIRE updated their profile
34 minutes ago
TIGSUKIRE replied to TIGSUKIRE's discussion victim of gang-stalking and malicious slander and lies
"hey skylar, it's unreal how similar the scenarios and symptoms are of all victims of gang stalking. it's the same things repeated ad nasusem world wide. this should be enough evidence to prove the existence of gang/organised stalking (or…"
51 minutes ago
TIGSUKIRE replied to TIGSUKIRE's discussion victim of gang-stalking and malicious slander and lies
"hi sue, i'm reading a blog about a TI in africa. it's complete madness. are all governments in sync with each other (NWO) or do certain counties obtain the technology and use if for their own personal, selfish, vindictive and nefarious…"
1 hour ago
sasha updated their profile
1 hour ago
Chanath commented on FULL NAME's blog post Is Your Brain Really a Computer, or Is It a Quantum Orchestra?
"?!"
2 hours ago
Tejas liked Soleilmavis's group Indian victims/supporters of mind control torture
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service