Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

ron's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Sean Stinn "

ron replied Mar 4, 2013 to Memorials of Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapon victims

160 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Annie

"The US Federal Bureau of Investigations warns of directed energy weapons being used…"

ron replied Mar 3, 2013 to Memorials of Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapon victims

160 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Annie

"Weapons of Mass Destruction- Non Lethal Weapons, Mind Control Weapons, or psychotron…"

ron replied Apr 15, 2012 to Lawsuits of mind control victims

75 Aug 8
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Lynn Surgalla confirms crimes against humanity in Fort Myers Florida Lee county Janu…"

ron replied Jan 13, 2011 to Lynn Surgalla confirms crimes against humanity in Fort Myers Florida Lee county January 9th-January 11th 2011

1 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by ron

"Lynn Surgalla Visits Fort Myers Florida Lee county and confirms crimes agains humani…"

ron replied Jan 13, 2011 to test

1 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by ron

"<a href='http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/attachment/download?id=2351430%3AUploade…"

ron replied Jan 8, 2011 to MK ultra torture devices made in Spain

4 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Antti Markus Kantola

"MK ultra torture devices made in Spain   ...........................................…"

ron replied Jan 8, 2011 to MK ultra torture devices made in Spain

4 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Antti Markus Kantola

"US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights By Peter Phillips, Lew Brown and Bridget…"

ron replied Sep 25, 2010 to US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights By Peter Phillips, Lew Brown and Bridget Thornton As Study of the History of US Intelligence Community Human Rights Violations and Continuing Research i

1 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by ron

"McGinnis Bail Bonds- St. Patricks Day Irish Bash- March 17th 2006 Las Vegas Nevada "

ron replied Jul 15, 2010 to Organ harvesting and theft in New Jersey, California, Michigan, Ohio, Florida, all of USA

1 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by ron

"Fw: U.S. Preparing For War With Russia-Lt. Gen. Keith Alexander, also the Pentagon’s…"

ron replied May 21, 2009 to M15 whistle blower in BC canada/lecture and radio broadcast

5 May 22, 2009
Reply by Debbie Newhook

RSS

Latest Activity

Monita Choi posted blog posts
3 minutes ago
Charlotte D. Wooster is now a member of Peacepink
4 hours ago
Sue replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion The Iraqi Dinar
"Stephen you can delete it yoireelf. Just go to the top of the page and click the "add" button then follow."
4 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Outi, nyt se keskustelu oli tullut takaisin. Minusta se oli joitakin tunteja  häviksissä."
6 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion The Iraqi Dinar
"ADMIN , can you please DELETE this thread I started, as in the whole thing , I no longer recommend TI's buy Iraqi Dinar, I made a bad judgement so can you delete the whole thread plaese?"
7 hours ago
Robin Yan replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion The Iraqi Dinar
"Please forward to them by fax, not only for me, thanks. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government 14 years ago, Canadian lawyer said to me: " You have nowhere to go if…"
7 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"Please forward to them by fax, not only for me, thanks. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government 14 years ago, Canadian lawyer said to me: " You have nowhere to go if…"
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service