Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

JustMeKaren's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"John, if you were applying rules you would have banned LaBrat too as I've seen him b…"

JustMeKaren replied Jun 14, 2015 to An open letter to administration - Newcomer complaints

53 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by LaBrat

"Amen ! Thank you for the enlightening words .. We need to hear this with all the neg…"

JustMeKaren replied Oct 5, 2014 to Random

4 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by David ofTomorrow

"I've been stopping a lot of meds over past 3/4 months and all affect brain so you ca…"

JustMeKaren replied Sep 26, 2014 to Spiritual or Technology?

722 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Zezustech , Inc

"Thanks Jinoe, you probably posted before and I missed or my memory is bad right now.…"

JustMeKaren replied Sep 26, 2014 to Spiritual or Technology?

722 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Zezustech , Inc

"Jinoe has answered and given her techniques .. The problem is her great responses ge…"

JustMeKaren replied Sep 19, 2014 to Spiritual or Technology?

722 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Zezustech , Inc

"I did not.. Please don't bring me into the perp bashing.... I really don't want to b…"

JustMeKaren replied Sep 19, 2014 to Spiritual or Technology?

722 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Zezustech , Inc

"Good suggestion Jinoe.. Will have to try that. I personally do not get v2k but get e…"

JustMeKaren replied Sep 10, 2014 to Spiritual or Technology?

722 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Zezustech , Inc

"Very good thorough description. It's a shame this program is able to manipulate peop…"

JustMeKaren replied Aug 30, 2014 to Schizophrenia: Signs, Types & Causes

47 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"I agree Sue .. Yes sometimes you are able to live a semi normal life but other times…"

JustMeKaren replied Jul 18, 2014 to all new TI

7 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by JustMeKaren

"Haha. Again I find another post that ties nicely to my blog..... Paul you say, "I t…"

JustMeKaren replied Jun 20, 2014 to how many people have been physically assulted by a perp/gangstalker ?

471 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

RSS

Latest Activity

tanstaafl productions updated their profile
40 minutes ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

DR LAWRENCE PINNEO CREATED A DICTIONARY OF EEG PATTERNS WHICH CORRESPOND TO EACH AND EVERY THOUGHT YOU THINK.

5m · Shared with PublicDR LAWRENCE PINNEO CREATED AN EEG DICTIONARY OF WORDS AND THOUGHTS IN 1972.By analysing the temporal lobes of the human brain using electromagnetic radiation scientists can identify unique EEG patterns and relate them to the individual words, thoughts, body movements and emotions of the human research subject. In 1972 Dr Lawrence Pinneo of the Stanford Research Institute created an EEG dictionary of each unique EEG pattern and its related unique thought or unique word.…See More
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Hear horns honking around you a lot? You are getting codes. Wake up!!!"
11 hours ago
Violet Roden is now a member of Peacepink
13 hours ago
K. Bharath Kumar left a comment for Ananga Mohan Bera
"Dear Ananga,Greetings. Please sign https://www.change.org/StopElectronicTorture"
14 hours ago
deca posted videos
16 hours ago
tanstaafl productions liked tanstaafl productions's video
19 hours ago
K. Bharath Kumar left a comment for Nitin
"Please sign my petition at https://t.co/BNT2vreihI?amp=1"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service