Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

ms. freebird81's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going to do eye of Horus. Sue I believe in God but, not religion. I thought that…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 18, 2016 to This is only the beginning, the public better wake before we all get turned into robots!

7 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by God's Grace

"Thanks guys I'll make sure to keep myself calm too as much as possible.  Sue that's…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 15, 2016 to I figured it out, please give suggestions.

7 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by NavyNut

"Joseph that's actually more in line with how I feel is being done to me.  This start…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 14, 2016 to A Great Money-making Opportunity for Torturers

20 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Defiant

"NavyNut has a good point maybe there's evidence like irritation/inflammation though…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 13, 2016 to Any suggestions?

15 Mar 31
Reply by John Smith

"I'm sorry as someone who has sent their entire life as a victim of this technology I…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 13, 2016 to A Great Money-making Opportunity for Torturers

20 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Defiant

"What Sandy Said is true about SSRIs but duloxetine and fluoxetine (prozac) are the m…"

15 Mar 31
Reply by John Smith

"If your in the US Rita, do not tell the doctors the truth. A schizophrenia diagnosis…"

15 Mar 31
Reply by John Smith

"Hi Rita, I recommend duloxetine the brand name is Cymbalta. I been to school to be a…"

15 Mar 31
Reply by John Smith

"NavyNut I'm sorry but, I have to agree with everyone that you're not a genuine TI. I…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 11, 2016 to Lets setup a meeting

21 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Juan E

" I agree with elements of everyone's posts.  I think we need to form groups to meet…"

ms. freebird81 replied Aug 6, 2016 to Just wondering - lots of talk no valid action...

14 Mar 2
Reply by K. Bharath Kumar

RSS

Latest Activity

tanstaafl productions updated their profile
30 minutes ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

DR LAWRENCE PINNEO CREATED A DICTIONARY OF EEG PATTERNS WHICH CORRESPOND TO EACH AND EVERY THOUGHT YOU THINK.

5m · Shared with PublicDR LAWRENCE PINNEO CREATED AN EEG DICTIONARY OF WORDS AND THOUGHTS IN 1972.By analysing the temporal lobes of the human brain using electromagnetic radiation scientists can identify unique EEG patterns and relate them to the individual words, thoughts, body movements and emotions of the human research subject. In 1972 Dr Lawrence Pinneo of the Stanford Research Institute created an EEG dictionary of each unique EEG pattern and its related unique thought or unique word.…See More
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Hear horns honking around you a lot? You are getting codes. Wake up!!!"
11 hours ago
Violet Roden is now a member of Peacepink
13 hours ago
K. Bharath Kumar left a comment for Ananga Mohan Bera
"Dear Ananga,Greetings. Please sign https://www.change.org/StopElectronicTorture"
14 hours ago
deca posted videos
16 hours ago
tanstaafl productions liked tanstaafl productions's video
18 hours ago
K. Bharath Kumar left a comment for Nitin
"Please sign my petition at https://t.co/BNT2vreihI?amp=1"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service