peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

mikal haley's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"see that beam? my theory is that beam doesn't just hit the personnel in the diagram,…"

mikal haley replied Mar 30, 2010 to Discussion: The Vehicle Mounted ACTIVE DENIAL SYSTEM: microwave based direct energy weapon

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by mikal haley

"those were good but: i must remain focused on finding an answer to the question of W…"

mikal haley replied Mar 23, 2010 to Why Were Government Propaganda Experts Working On News At CNN?

1 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by mikal haley

"we have to accept that It's On and the weapons that amplify the secret Nazi agenda a…"

mikal haley replied Feb 20, 2010 to --embarassed Hitler

13 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by mikal haley

"bump http://www.goodkarmapr.com/client%20links/clients.htm"

mikal haley replied Feb 20, 2010 to --embarassed Hitler

13 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by mikal haley

"thought police: i personally as an activist have avoided the use of a lot of termi…"

mikal haley replied Jan 21, 2010 to Thought Police

3 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by antnaz

""The Thought Police also move among the Proles, spreading false rumors..." this is w…"

mikal haley replied Jan 21, 2010 to Thought Police

3 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by antnaz

"it occurs to me that the suggestion is that we who feel attacked by these weapons mu…"

mikal haley replied Jan 14, 2010 to Food and China Medicinal Herbs which are good for Mind Control Victims

21 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

"yes! most of the MK-Ultra doctors were ALSO involved in deciding what the original…"

mikal haley replied Jan 14, 2010 to pychchotropic drugs

5 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Torres

"sheri was pretty nice. i have a different approach...no f asterisck u c k ing WAY i…"

mikal haley replied Nov 24, 2009 to response to "the protests" discussion here ayt

2 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by mikal haley

"well, you should get used to cynical suspiscious people like ME who are sure that Go…"

mikal haley replied Nov 24, 2009 to Cures for diseases

2 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by SheriGrutz

RSS

Latest Activity

deca posted videos
12 hours ago
Canelorabi posted a status
17 hours ago
17 hours ago
17 hours ago
William May posted a discussion

I think they've placed a signal on a family member

My dad is acting weird lately and is getting gang stalked whilst showing symptoms of v2s. Should I ask him if his hearing voices? What kind of a monster are these people.
22 hours ago
deca commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Meet the Targeted Individual Community

"RICHPLANET TV - Richard D Hall on Miles Johnston - 13/10/2014 Show https://youtu.be/Vf5GYC85yvk [quote]Published on Dec 17, 2014 Richard D Hall sums up Miles Johnston very accurately in this clip, which is also what I have been saying from day one…"
yesterday
Spartacus commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Merci pour l'infos."
yesterday
madminster2 replied to God's Grace's discussion Female Fakers and Male Wasters!!
"I don't live in US and looks like that neither than you CLS but tell me, how the Government recruits these people? How do they decide who's a master and who's a puppet? Does it mean that the families of the politicians and everybody…"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service