Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

mikal haley's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"i am bumping this important subject to the top so that others may view it and commen…"

mikal haley replied May 16, 2009 to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders+mkultra

3 May 16, 2009
Reply by mikal haley

"i'm sure "July" only joined this book to try and present the obviously dishonest "pe…"

mikal haley replied May 9, 2009 to New World Order and Nazi Germany - Operation Paperclip

5 May 13, 2009
Reply by July

"yeah, that's an "interesting" perspective. i wonder what others think? i know what D…"

mikal haley replied May 8, 2009 to Delusional thinking and the internet

28 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"this shows that if research were more stimulated towards peaceful solutions an dless…"

mikal haley replied May 8, 2009 to A New Ingredient for Solar Cells - Raspberries

1 May 8, 2009
Reply by mikal haley

"the story of the woman who realised she was under attack at a ufo conference is fasc…"

mikal haley replied Apr 8, 2009 to Memorials of Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapon victims

160 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Annie

"_______________________ Washington, DC: I was wondering if you came across anything…"

mikal haley replied Apr 7, 2009 to "Imaginary Weapons: A Journey Through the Pentagon's Scientific Underworld."

1 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by mikal haley

"i have reason to believe that this may incorporate fMRI technology, a form of magnet…"

mikal haley replied Mar 26, 2009 to Information about Mind Reading

166 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Soleilmavis

"advanced torture it is! it's like their last ditch effort to rule and dominate the…"

mikal haley replied Mar 16, 2009 to Synthetic telepathy

16 May 22, 2012
Reply by Soleilmavis

""I urge all Just and Freedom loving people of this Earth, which far outnumber the co…"

mikal haley replied Mar 4, 2009 to CBS Blows the Whistle on the Lakota Electricity Scandal

2 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by mikal haley

"http://campaign.constantcontact.com/render?v=001GWA656ZP925tF3sOFY7We7HaOTpHp2nhrBzm…"

mikal haley replied Mar 4, 2009 to CBS Blows the Whistle on the Lakota Electricity Scandal

2 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by mikal haley

RSS

Latest Activity

Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Soleilmavis's event PHOENIX RALLY Every Saturday
13 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Magnus Ollson said it.best. Ultra Criminal. Peter Mooring said Failed Humans. Its borh"
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Want to pick a shit idea to a.rich company? Mind control. Want to sell shitty invention. Mind control. Who has access? Brutal Criminals"
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Old boys club. When you in its lawless brutal crime. Free Phd examine questions v2k or b2b. Free money by mind control"
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"God Bless! Thanks for rallying."
3 hours ago
Jörg Hobner shared Soleilmavis's event on Facebook
6 hours ago
Jörg Hobner liked Soleilmavis's event PHOENIX RALLY Every Saturday
6 hours ago
Maria Harmath shared Soleilmavis's event on Facebook
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…