peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Richy Peel's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Got the spectum analyser I'll show you the signals soon that will shut you up about…"

Richy Peel replied Mar 23 to What shall I/we do? I don't know how to deal with them. Please forward this.

11 Mar 30
Reply by Robin Yan

"Ffs.. already told you guys how it' done and that cls (means clear screen in command…"

Richy Peel replied Mar 22 to What shall I/we do? I don't know how to deal with them. Please forward this.

11 Mar 30
Reply by Robin Yan

"Alels they use a process called hetrodyning and can do it with say a 210MHz signal c…"

Richy Peel replied Mar 22 to What shall I/we do? I don't know how to deal with them. Please forward this.

11 Mar 30
Reply by Robin Yan

"Please keep this at top and forward ignore all else"

Richy Peel replied Mar 21 to My own scientific research..

12 Mar 21
Reply by Richy Peel

"And for those spur a fuck you is in order. And anyone international or has maser lik…"

Richy Peel replied Mar 16 to My own scientific research..

12 Mar 21
Reply by Richy Peel

"There are spys even on here trying to throw everyone to a different path. Buy the ja…"

Richy Peel replied Mar 16 to My own scientific research..

12 Mar 21
Reply by Richy Peel

"its based on this: Patient 3951134. I tried buying this https://www.jammerssl.com/1…"

Richy Peel replied Mar 14 to My own scientific research..

12 Mar 21
Reply by Richy Peel

"without disclosing the technology because i am being electronically and neurological…"

Richy Peel replied Mar 13 to My own scientific research..

12 Mar 21
Reply by Richy Peel

"ignore the dopamine comment I have know this to be untrue... its all wrong, stick wi…"

Richy Peel replied Mar 13 to My own scientific research..

12 Mar 21
Reply by Richy Peel

"Where are the files? I'm trying to aquire help to block/scramble/jam the alpha to th…"

Richy Peel replied Oct 26, 2016 to A WAY TO STOP TORTURE USING SILENT SUBLIMINAL RECORDINGS OF DTMF.

32 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Oskar

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service