Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Lazarus Zombie's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"The fact that you are no longer telling us not to let him know this came from you se…"

Lazarus Zombie replied Sep 10, 2015 to Discovery channel TI's documentaries (DR. John Hall)

51 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Jim

""TI's Dr. John Hall's Documentaries about TI's are to be aired this month on the Dis…"

Lazarus Zombie replied Sep 10, 2015 to Discovery channel TI's documentaries (DR. John Hall)

51 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Jim

"I'll repost your entire message from yesterday so that there is no possibility of f…"

51 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Jim

"If you did not see this post till now, why did you respond with the same insult yest…"

51 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Jim

"Doesn't it seem strange to you that Dr. Hall would leave the fate of his show being…"

51 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Jim

"Thanks, I do recognized my own point. I was asking you for evidence that Dr. Hall is…"

Lazarus Zombie replied Sep 9, 2015 to Discovery channel TI's documentaries (DR. John Hall)

51 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Jim

"https://gangstalkingsurfers.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/letter-from-dr... Even the dat…"

Lazarus Zombie replied Sep 9, 2015 to Discovery channel TI's documentaries (DR. John Hall)

51 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Jim

"May we see a link to where Dr. Hall makes this announcement? (Thank you.)"

51 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Jim

"Anthony Forwood posted his address on Peacepink and invited skeptics to see for them…"

Lazarus Zombie replied Sep 8, 2015 to fake victim site "anthony forwood"

85 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by deca

RSS

Latest Activity

targeted imae left a comment for Dawn Jordan
"hi i just joined peacepink. targeted individual from the uk"
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"FEMA camps. All planned out already."
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Slave to the grind. Who would say this?? KKK Nazi"
11 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Pray for America. Really bad things coming or in the brink of happening. Could be a brutal civil war. All planned"
13 hours ago
Profile Icontargeted imae, Dawn Jordan, Web designer and 1 more joined Peacepink
14 hours ago
Erick Goodman updated their profile
15 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Is the serial killer attacking minorities and women more than others???"
15 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"How do you stop autonomous ufo war machines? Autonomous aliens? They are planning a war. Space force!!!"
18 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service