peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

CLS's Discussions (244)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

"Why does the US allow these losers to attack civilians with miltary tech?"

CLS replied Nov 24 to Again, UN's response ( UN Human Rights and UN Human Rights Council) to Facebook Canada, Google Canada , Youtube, Google Mail....

3 Nov 25
Reply by Robin Yan

"The loser non stops lowers my phone battery life and with a new charger wont let it…"

CLS replied Nov 24 to Again, UN's response ( UN Human Rights and UN Human Rights Council) to Facebook Canada, Google Canada , Youtube, Google Mail....

3 Nov 25
Reply by Robin Yan

"Hello, My website mentions a thing called Vacation Recording.What I mean by this is…"

CLS replied Nov 22 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

212 Nov 22
Reply by CLS

"Hello, I want to correct something. To read your brainwaves the victim needs to be i…"

CLS replied Nov 21 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

212 Nov 22
Reply by CLS

"Hello, This garbage attacking us has access to the most advance technology in the w…"

CLS replied Nov 15 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

212 Nov 22
Reply by CLS

"Don't worry too much about the threats . Actually don't live in fear. The fear is on…"

CLS replied Oct 27 to Help! Been illegally a human experiment, electronic harassment

13 Oct 29
Reply by Sabrina Kaelin

"Hello Robin, Yes they have access to USA Military Cyber-warfare technology. They ca…"

CLS replied Oct 22 to They are hacking  everything . Please forward this.Facebook Canada....

1 Oct 22
Reply by CLS

"Hello, I updated my website again. Please read https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress…"

CLS replied Oct 18 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

212 Nov 22
Reply by CLS

"Hello, I updated my website again. Please read from "Aaron Alexis complained of Tin…"

CLS replied Sep 28 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

212 Nov 22
Reply by CLS

"Hello, In my opinion the person assaulting us has some kind of medical training and…"

CLS replied Aug 28 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

212 Nov 22
Reply by CLS

RSS

Latest Activity

jane shuker posted a status
"clone, terrorise psych and mentally, as destction weapon manicurian candidate, hit brick walls, destroy brain tissue and create more abuse"
36 minutes ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano posted a status
"Dic 10 Día Internacional de los Derechos Humanos y de los Pueblos Indígenas"
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs document everything they do to you. Mind Control torture techniques, Hacking, everything. Document it and make it publically available"
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"We need written letters or videos from TIs and that organized and sent to UN"
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Robin. we need to contact UN about this together. Individually won't work. Can someone organize a way for all TIs names to be gathered"
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Individual TIs suing the goverment won't work. The more TIs are organized the better it is for us. We need to sue together."
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs we need a lawyer to represent all victims. Victims need to be named and engaged and then we can sue the US Miltary"
7 hours ago
jane shuker commented on annabelley's status
"I totally understand, I just didn’t know, my birth was the start of it, if it wasn’t true, it wouldn’t be wrote into mental health law, I hope your keeping well."
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service