peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

CLS's Discussions (306)

Discussions Replied To (282) Replies Latest Activity

"TIs I BEG YOU QUIT FALLING FOR THIS TRAP. PLEASE UNDERSTAND SOME BASIC THINGS ABOUT…"

CLS replied on Monday to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 yesterday
Reply by Javier

"TIs I BEG YOU QUIT FALLING FOR THIS TRAP. PLEASE UNDERSTAND SOME BASIC THINGS ABOUT…"

CLS replied Jun 11 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 yesterday
Reply by Javier

"The implants look like Robert Naeslund's implant. They are small and my x-ray is fai…"

CLS replied Jun 8 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 yesterday
Reply by Javier

"Trust me about the marks. They are not fake. Do not beleive the doubters on here the…"

CLS replied Jun 5 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 yesterday
Reply by Javier

"Trust me about the marks. They are not fake. Do not beleive the doubters on here th…"

CLS replied Jun 5 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 yesterday
Reply by Javier

"My blog is been filled with misc garbage. My guess they want to cover up the truth.…"

CLS replied Jun 4 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 yesterday
Reply by Javier

"Thanks God's Grace! Time permitting I plan to do more stuff. One key thing I think I…"

CLS replied May 30 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 yesterday
Reply by Javier

"Guys the technology is older than WW2 and the Nazis. I can prove it to you. Some of…"

CLS replied May 29 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 yesterday
Reply by Javier

"Invisible Oppression They have the ability to alter peoples brains right in their h…"

CLS replied May 28 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 yesterday
Reply by Javier

"Do you need implants or not? So, my stupid garbage puts thoughts into my co-workers…"

CLS replied May 25 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 yesterday
Reply by Javier

RSS

Latest Activity

Soleilmavis left a comment for Donna (Joy) Plattner
"Dear Donna, Thanks for standing firm with our case - fighting the secret abuse and torture with electromagnetic mind control technologies. Stay strong and stay faith. Best- Soleilmavis"
22 minutes ago
Stephen O' Neill commented on CLS's status
"Sorry to hear that , it sounds pretty bad , they don't mess with my memory, and I get very little v2k, thank god. Stay strong  CLS, and you too Angeline."
1 hour ago
Angeline Klas commented on CLS's status
"They do that to me also."
4 hours ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano posted a status
"S.O.S. controlador me tiene como plantilla para ser como yo y poder dirigir mi cuerpo al yo faltar, me eliminen el espíritu quede el cuerpo"
12 hours ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano posted a blog post

JUNIO 19 DE 2019. S.O.S. S.O.S EL CONTROLADOR SE ESTÁ INTEGRANDO A MÍ HASTA DESAPARECERME

HOLA A TODOS, ESTE ESCRITO ES UNA EMERGENCIA Y LA VERDAD NO SÉ CUÁNTAS PERSONAS LEAN ESE ESCRITO, PERO NECESITO QUE SEPAN QUE ESTOY MUY TEMEROSA DE LO QUE PUEDA PASAR, YA QUE LITERALMENTE ME ESTÁN MATANDO, SE PIENSAN QUEDAR CON MI CUERPO PARA UTILIZARLO Y TODOS ESTOS AÑOS, QUE YO CREÍA QUE ALGUIEN SE INTERESABA EN MÍ PORQUE SIEMPRE HABÍA UN NARRADOR DE MI VIDA, RESULTA QUE, COLOCANDO CUIDADO, ES QUE ESTA PERSONA NECESITABA SABER TODO DE MÍ, HASTA EL DETALLE MÁS ÍNFIMO PARA PODER SUPLANTARME DE…See More
12 hours ago
Pariwisata Tourism updated their profile
13 hours ago
Pariwisata Tourism is now a member of peacepink
13 hours ago
CLS posted a status
17 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service