peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

God's Grace's Discussions (234)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Stephen, I think you are right mostly, except that the initial targeting with…"

God's Grace replied yesterday to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 23 hours ago
Reply by Javier

"Yes, these people are definitely being paid to attack us, my guess is that the fundi…"

God's Grace replied on Monday to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 23 hours ago
Reply by Javier

"Stephen, I believe you are right, this is high level stuff junkies are being paid to…"

God's Grace replied Jun 14 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 23 hours ago
Reply by Javier

"Wow Ramiz, that is a wonderful idea to assist this community, I've seen how it has c…"

God's Grace replied Jun 14 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 23 hours ago
Reply by Javier

"CLS, I am unable to use the link to this report, but will Google it to see if I have…"

God's Grace replied Jun 9 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 23 hours ago
Reply by Javier

"I can honestly say after doing daily research on this subject for the past decade, t…"

God's Grace replied Jun 6 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 23 hours ago
Reply by Javier

"So sorry to hear that Sue, it's absolutely awful, something has to happen to stop th…"

God's Grace replied Jun 5 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 23 hours ago
Reply by Javier

"Sorry to hear about your father in law CLS, that's so possibly true!! Wow, these peo…"

793 23 hours ago
Reply by Javier

"Sure Sue, so she says her and her two children are taken onto what appears a spacesh…"

793 23 hours ago
Reply by Javier

"I can see the lines CLS is referring to and I have them on my face as well, in fact…"

God's Grace replied Jun 4 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

793 23 hours ago
Reply by Javier

RSS

Latest Activity

Stephen O' Neill commented on CLS's status
"Sorry to hear that , it sounds pretty bad , they don't mess with my memory, and I get very little v2k, thank god. Stay strong  CLS, and you too Angeline."
24 minutes ago
Angeline Klas commented on CLS's status
"They do that to me also."
3 hours ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano posted a status
"S.O.S. controlador me tiene como plantilla para ser como yo y poder dirigir mi cuerpo al yo faltar, me eliminen el espíritu quede el cuerpo"
11 hours ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano posted a blog post

JUNIO 19 DE 2019. S.O.S. S.O.S EL CONTROLADOR SE ESTÁ INTEGRANDO A MÍ HASTA DESAPARECERME

HOLA A TODOS, ESTE ESCRITO ES UNA EMERGENCIA Y LA VERDAD NO SÉ CUÁNTAS PERSONAS LEAN ESE ESCRITO, PERO NECESITO QUE SEPAN QUE ESTOY MUY TEMEROSA DE LO QUE PUEDA PASAR, YA QUE LITERALMENTE ME ESTÁN MATANDO, SE PIENSAN QUEDAR CON MI CUERPO PARA UTILIZARLO Y TODOS ESTOS AÑOS, QUE YO CREÍA QUE ALGUIEN SE INTERESABA EN MÍ PORQUE SIEMPRE HABÍA UN NARRADOR DE MI VIDA, RESULTA QUE, COLOCANDO CUIDADO, ES QUE ESTA PERSONA NECESITABA SABER TODO DE MÍ, HASTA EL DETALLE MÁS ÍNFIMO PARA PODER SUPLANTARME DE…See More
11 hours ago
Pariwisata Tourism updated their profile
12 hours ago
Pariwisata Tourism is now a member of peacepink
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
16 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Invisble Oppression. Why does Black countries have Aids at huge levels compared to others? http://discovermagazine.com/2004/feb/why-aids-wor"
16 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service