peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Robin Yan's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't do it. This is why I asked for help."

Robin Yan replied Sep 16, 2014 to Who can help me download this video below? Thanks.

2 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Robin Yan

"It is Toronto Statistical Center!    "

Robin Yan replied Apr 30, 2013 to Computer surveillance! This IPs follow me everywhere. 67.69.196....

3 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Mark Shafirovitch

"high-energy lasers are used to shoot down missiles;  it's capable of burning holes…"

Robin Yan replied Jan 14, 2013 to ” laser weapon” ( non lethal weapons) confirmed by the judge

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Robin Yan

"UN cat TOOL FOR individual complaint ,pls google it. "

Robin Yan replied Sep 13, 2012 to Mind Control Patents

14 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

"跪着生,站着死。选哪个? 当然了,谁都怕死. 但,你要怎么看待它. 如果,枪口对着我们的阳穴,我的反应是:go and fire!Torturers,你我都明白我这话是…"

Robin Yan replied Sep 9, 2012 to 我快要遇难了......

22 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Ying (Joanne) Zhao, 赵颖

"  Shall I forward this to some international organizations so that they can help us…"

Robin Yan replied Aug 6, 2012 to It is normal dream; or, it is telepathy?

1 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Robin Yan

"What exact time did you realize that you were attacked by those HI-TECH? I LOOK FORW…"

Robin Yan replied May 8, 2012 to 我正处在“卫星监狱”里

4 May 8, 2012
Reply by Robin Yan

"pls go to omct facebook wall. By the way, Amnesty International once again speak out…"

Robin Yan replied May 2, 2012 to OMCT is now standing up...

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Robin Yan

"No one can say it again. " No one cares about us." Actually, Human rights groups, me…"

Robin Yan replied Apr 13, 2012 to Amnesty International's statement to UN regarding torture with Non Lethal Weapons.

1 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Robin Yan

"We must realize what doctors are doing for us while risking on something. http://www…"

Robin Yan replied Feb 25, 2012 to One more fact...

1 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Robin Yan

RSS

Latest Activity

God's Grace commented on God's Grace's video
Thumbnail

Trump's Speech mentioning the Clinton's gangstalking program

"Found this cat cat....Morgellonscure.com - please pass onto Sue - thanks!!"
41 minutes ago
God's Grace commented on God's Grace's video
Thumbnail

"I saw a cure here on Peacepink for Morgellons, if I remember correctly it was a mixture of cannabis oil and coconut oil, mixed together, rubbed onto the skin, and taken internally....I'll see if I can find it - oh, I'm so sorry to hear…"
1 hour ago
Miss Sickofit posted photos
8 hours ago
thomas replied to Haley's discussion Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope
"you are not getting support from us government? There are lots good health young people just not working and get money from us government and pay for their renting of house and they just let longtime running hot water to flush their dishes and not…"
8 hours ago
cat cat commented on God's Grace's video
Thumbnail

"Sue and her Mom have a form of really bad morgellons or something like it.  Both have really deteriorated fast.  Sue is a very sweet person who does not deserve what is happening to her.  When you think about all this foolishness that…"
18 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Sally Jayne kollars's discussion I'm a targeted person, who do I turn to for help
20 hours ago
Robin Yan posted blog posts
20 hours ago
God's Grace commented on Robin Yan's blog post Toronto police, Canadian torturers are hacking me everything I am using now!
"Sorry to hear Robin, I pray that this will all end soon"
22 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service