peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Robin Yan's Discussions (234)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't do it. This is why I asked for help."

Robin Yan replied Sep 16, 2014 to Who can help me download this video below? Thanks.

2 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Robin Yan

"It is Toronto Statistical Center!    "

Robin Yan replied Apr 30, 2013 to Computer surveillance! This IPs follow me everywhere. 67.69.196....

3 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Mark Shafirovitch

"high-energy lasers are used to shoot down missiles;  it's capable of burning holes…"

Robin Yan replied Jan 14, 2013 to ” laser weapon” ( non lethal weapons) confirmed by the judge

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Robin Yan

"UN cat TOOL FOR individual complaint ,pls google it. "

Robin Yan replied Sep 13, 2012 to Mind Control Patents

14 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Fouad Zennari

"跪着生,站着死。选哪个? 当然了,谁都怕死. 但,你要怎么看待它. 如果,枪口对着我们的阳穴,我的反应是:go and fire!Torturers,你我都明白我这话是…"

Robin Yan replied Sep 9, 2012 to 我快要遇难了......

22 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Ying (Joanne) Zhao, 赵颖

"  Shall I forward this to some international organizations so that they can help us…"

Robin Yan replied Aug 6, 2012 to It is normal dream; or, it is telepathy?

1 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Robin Yan

"What exact time did you realize that you were attacked by those HI-TECH? I LOOK FORW…"

Robin Yan replied May 8, 2012 to 我正处在“卫星监狱”里

4 May 8, 2012
Reply by Robin Yan

"pls go to omct facebook wall. By the way, Amnesty International once again speak out…"

Robin Yan replied May 2, 2012 to OMCT is now standing up...

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Robin Yan

"No one can say it again. " No one cares about us." Actually, Human rights groups, me…"

Robin Yan replied Apr 13, 2012 to Amnesty International's statement to UN regarding torture with Non Lethal Weapons.

1 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Robin Yan

"We must realize what doctors are doing for us while risking on something. http://www…"

Robin Yan replied Feb 25, 2012 to One more fact...

1 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Robin Yan

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Hello, I added updates to my website. Please read the bottom part of the website. I think there is information on there that people will find helpful. I think victims can learn from what I say there . Also the formatting is bad because these people…"
5 hours ago
Rita commented on Carl's blog post "Anti Mind Control device"
"Hi Anti. You did not mentioned  the name of the website. Can you post it up or email it to me at lthejinx@gmail.com or on facebook under Rita Simon. The one with the blue vatar. Thanks"
18 hours ago
Mohammad Faruque Hosain posted blog posts
yesterday
Miss Sickofit posted photos
yesterday
Carl posted a blog post

"Anti Mind Control device"

Hi to all ti's. Hope ya all doing ok?!. I come across a website the other day that will help alot of us. Its got all info on how to protect & shield us from Electronic Harassment. The best food & nutrients etc. Including vids from Utube on Radionics. Biorhythms. Brain tuners & Apps for the mobile phone & computer. Its dated 2016. But i still think its worth mentionig & is a handy App to have with us in our everyday life. So all u need to do is type into Google "Mind Guard…See More
yesterday
Carl liked Angeline Klas's blog post Tell it like it is 1
yesterday
Carl liked Wayne Morin Jr's photo
yesterday
deca posted videos
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service