Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Robin Yan's Discussions (532)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"They are stopping me from contacting International Bar Association! "

Robin Yan replied Sep 10 to Please forward this below  to International Bar Association by fax , thanks.

1 Sep 10
Reply by Robin Yan

"pls request UN ...connect , connect with us."

Robin Yan replied Sep 7 to Here is from UN Human Rights Office!

1 Sep 7
Reply by Robin Yan

"You must understand why..."

Robin Yan replied Sep 5 to See this again, I changed it.

1 Sep 5
Reply by Robin Yan

"YouTube warned me and filtered what American judge said:  If government can control…"

Robin Yan replied Aug 19 to Information about torture

59 Aug 25
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Who can help me tweet or fax this below? Why are " they" afraid of this  paragraph…"

Robin Yan replied Jul 24 to Firstly, please see what UN and International Criminal Court are doing? Then, please help me tweet or fax this below?

1 Jul 24
Reply by Robin Yan

""

Robin Yan replied Jul 21 to Don't be afraid of anything. Please request UN, International Human Rights Community, and International Criminal Court and their home pages

2 Jul 21
Reply by Robin Yan

"I can not upload this photo right now. "

Robin Yan replied Jul 21 to Don't be afraid of anything. Please request UN, International Human Rights Community, and International Criminal Court and their home pages

2 Jul 21
Reply by Robin Yan

"Who can investigate why  these 3 websites  below are blocking, filtering ...me and m…"

Robin Yan replied Jul 14 to Mind Control Patents

17 Jul 14
Reply by Robin Yan

"International Criminal Court recently stated: " Mutilation and Torture are war crime…"

Robin Yan replied Jul 2 to Yesterday,  one professor of University of  California, San Diego stated:

1 Jul 2
Reply by Robin Yan

"They are hacking this website!"

Robin Yan replied Jun 4 to Please listen to this audio regarding The Scarborough Hospital, Ontario Government...You forward it ?

1 Jun 4
Reply by Robin Yan

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
1 hour ago
CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Hello, I updated my site again. Please have a look. https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/ Thanks"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Your gangstaker mostly is >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnFC-s2nOtI"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
1 hour ago
Profile IconJames mathews and mary55julian joined Peacepink
2 hours ago
Indie Target commented on H's group Finland
"Martti, oliko siellä siis jotain uusia tyyppejä? Kuulostaa joka tapauksessa mielenkiintoiselta."
8 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

DnB Ep 238: Chinese Sonic Weapons and AI Enabled Surveillance Network with Dr John Hall

"What ever happened to the Dr John Hall TI documentary series and movie that was in the works? It was according Dr Hall almost done but 5 years later and it still isn't out. Nothing like a good documentary to open peoples eyes."
10 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service