Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

TI CHI's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a social networking site, and in the realm of human communications is exteme…"

TI CHI replied Jan 31, 2013 to The Disinformation Train

65 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Nwoomi

"Warren - NING turned off the MCVICTIMSWORLD.NING.COM site for non-payment. I see tha…"

TI CHI replied Feb 23, 2012 to The calvary finally arrives......

14 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"Warren, I have no idea what you are doing to allow them an excuse to accuse you.  Bu…"

TI CHI replied Feb 21, 2012 to The calvary finally arrives......

14 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"If your ability, energy, contacts, and other resources are needed elsewhere, then co…"

TI CHI replied Mar 1, 2011 to a word of warning to the true targeted individuals here

119 May 8, 2013
Reply by Michael Aebi

"You can try sending a Friend Request to another member here called "Cindy". Its been…"

TI CHI replied Feb 27, 2011 to Help

1 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by TI CHI

"It would be possible for one or more us us to start a new paying NING (or other free…"

TI CHI replied Feb 17, 2011 to does anyone know if Monika Stoces is ok?

20 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Soleilmavis

"I checked the online Antwerp newspaper obituaries and found nothing.  I also checked…"

TI CHI replied Feb 16, 2011 to does anyone know if Monika Stoces is ok?

20 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Soleilmavis

"Madeline - - Tracing back IP addresses is very simple and very common on the Interne…"

TI CHI replied Jan 2, 2011 to The Disinformation Train

65 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Nwoomi

"The invention described in this notice appears to be able to read brain activity onl…"

TI CHI replied May 12, 2010 to We have built a wireless implantable microelectronic device for transmitting cortical signals transcutaneously.

13 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by David ofTomorrow

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Just calling it now. US civil war 2 . let see what happens. All in the plans of utter garbage evil. Rat Bannons ideology wants one."
8 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
" pitää kirjautua, että pääsee lukemaan TI-symptoms Tuolla alempana on sisällysluettelo. Kirjoittelen,suomentelen nyt yksityiskohtaisemmin: Kuva, joka on jutussa, mutta ei tässä:: Huomattavin…"
15 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Yritän toista linkkiä, edellisen IP osoitetta ei löytynyt http://targeted-individuals-europe.com/index,php/ti-symptoms"
16 hours ago
Profile IconDAmore Jordane and Dawn joined Peacepink
23 hours ago
Faride commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

How Governments Try To Control People! with NSA Whistle-blower BILL BINNEY!

"To be honest, I stopped paying attention to such things. We already have many reasons for concern because of covids and other things ... I decided to distract myself from such thoughts and preferred to spend a lot of time on the game portal here -…"
yesterday
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
yesterday
Stephen O' Neill commented on Wayne Morin Jr's photo
Thumbnail

Overview Jews Behind Targeted Individual Program

"The targeted individual programme has nothing to do with race, there are targeted Jews too Wayne. How would you explain that one , covering their tracks?"
Monday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service