Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

LaBrat's Discussions (1,391)

Discussions Replied To (1314) Replies Latest Activity

"sorry for the format mess - btw, deca:  'mentor', in case you missed it, refers to '…"

LaBrat replied Jul 15, 2015 to

just now

"'deca' is threatening to report me again, for noticing an anomaly in the flight traj…"

just now

"'Is 'Deca' a Gut-less, Chicken-hearted Lily-livered Yellow-bellied Sap-sucker?  Let'…"

just now

"that is also a very funny thing to say (both - gregs' gaffe, and fool gnome's), give…"

LaBrat replied Jul 9, 2015 to

just now

"is it possible to ask this character for a straight answer without being accused of…"

LaBrat replied Jul 9, 2015 to

just now

"it hasn't been quite one full year yet, but 'vernon' has yet to respond to sue's que…"

LaBrat replied Jul 6, 2015 to i know the truth

30 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by LaBrat

"former friend jake maverick and psychiatric professional tracy have joined that long…"

LaBrat replied Jul 6, 2015 to Shills - and how to recognise them( a highly recommended article)

39 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by LaBrat

"that probably sounds like a complaint        john you've been more than tolerant and…"

LaBrat replied Jun 15, 2015 to An open letter to administration - Newcomer complaints

53 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by LaBrat

"why don't you just draw them a map?   after teo's warning, i had actually started go…"

LaBrat replied Jun 15, 2015 to An open letter to administration - Newcomer complaints

53 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by LaBrat

"alas - too little too late!   diligent searching will indeed uncover reprehensible u…"

LaBrat replied Jun 14, 2015 to An open letter to administration - Newcomer complaints

53 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by LaBrat

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Stationary invisible autonomous space force crafts? Watch unacknowledged movie."
53 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Too much oligarchy control. Keeping us down for 75 years."
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Im going to make a prediction. US civil unrest becomes a civil war on top of crazy fires. It also affects Canada. All planned."
1 hour ago
Faride commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

DARPA Meets Diagnosis And The Authoritarian Isolation Nation!

"And I personally liked being in isolation. I consider myself an introvert, so this policy was perfect for me. My work does not require a lot of time in the office, so I asked for a remote option for myself. My hobby is playing games at slotty vegas…"
7 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion TI World map, put your details onto it!
"Yes I understand , but this isn't part of my story but yet it is in the "victims story" section. I see it as a tool for victims to find fellow victims in their area , so it is a resource and it should be in the resource section. If…"
8 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"EPÄÖLUULONI  on yhtä kuin varma tietoa. KYLLÄ,nimenne, henkilötietonne, e-häirintänne. kaikki menee vastapuolen tietoon, vaikka mitäs siitä, kyllähän tietävät kaiken jo…"
11 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Martti. olet kovasti innokas diagnotisoimaan minun tietämättä, mikä on tilanteeni. Kirjoitin tuon epäluulolauseen syötiksi: joku varmaan vastaisi. Ja toisaalta siinä oli taviksille tietoa: olemme…"
13 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Outi, jos olisit epäluuloistasi huolimatta  et olisi ajatellut  -"En tunne tutkijoita. Entä, jos tiedot menevätkin niille.jotka meita koe-eläiminä käyttävät" - vaan …"
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service