Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Stephen O' Neill's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Qanan, is meant to be a group of good people in the Intel Agencies and military that…"

Stephen O' Neill replied yesterday to Still Cannot Believe It!

5 yesterday
Reply by Stephen O' Neill

"Can these people be so inhumane to harass you for 15years? OH YEAH. I am an old time…"

Stephen O' Neill replied on Tuesday to Still Cannot Believe It!

5 yesterday

"Thanks Ramiz. Maybe you are right , there might be a fusion center in my country (Ir…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Oct 4 to Somo help

5 Oct 6
Reply by ramiz berisha

"That is crap advice if you are saying what I think you are Ramiz, what do you mean b…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Oct 3 to Somo help

5 Oct 6
Reply by ramiz berisha

"Hang in there Harry , we are all suffering. I know your pain."

Stephen O' Neill replied Oct 2 to Their trying to kill us all, please read

3 Oct 2
Reply by Evgeniya Usorova

"There are worse things than death, I would welcome them killing me , this is no way…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Sep 30 to There actualy killing us victims slowley and creativity

1 Sep 30

"The only things I could really make out that they have said to me was "WE ARE GOING…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Sep 16 to Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story

27 Sep 17
Reply by deca

"Deca Mc, hows it going fella? Hey what ever became of that guy LAZARUS ZOMBIE? he us…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Sep 16 to Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story

27 Sep 17
Reply by deca

"Yes I have heard voices, but only when waking up or falling asleep, And yes I have h…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Sep 15 to Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story

27 Sep 17
Reply by deca

"There are 6500 people on this forum, yes some will have issues, but I would bet that…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Sep 15 to Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story

27 Sep 17
Reply by deca

RSS

Latest Activity

jane liked CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
3 hours ago
Mark Iannicelli posted a status
"Next October you will need a red star on your State is or Driver’s License for domestic travel in the United States"
8 hours ago
"The perps are trying to stop how to get political asylum at Migrationsverket Facility at Sunvyberg Subway Station in Stockholm"
8 hours ago
"Targeted Individuals Unite with Antifa"
8 hours ago
"Come to Sweden and apply for political asylum"
8 hours ago
"Migrationsverket Stockholm"
8 hours ago
"The perps are altering my message apply at Migforpolitical asylum in Stockholm"
8 hours ago
"Whcome to Sweden at the Sunbyberg Subway Station in Stockholm brings you here?"
8 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service