Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Stephen O' Neill's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Even if peace pink was jam packed it still wouldn't make a difference. But the probl…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 27, 2019 to Come back to peacepink

11 Jan 3
Reply by Sally

"Merry Christmas Robin."

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 26, 2019 to Merry Christmas! Please forward this , not only for me.

2 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by ghstdtnee

"To whom it concerns , from what I gather her case was postponed to a further date. O…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 15, 2019 to Dr.Katherine Court Case in London room 37

9 Jun 29
Reply by Jake Maverick

"The attacks are a NIGHTMARE today , it is hard sometimes to keep ones hopes up."

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 6, 2019 to Keep your hopes up and things will change for the best.

1 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Stephen O' Neill

"They feel powerful when we beg them. "

Stephen O' Neill replied Dec 6, 2019 to Hi perps, please dont kill me, as your current actions shows that you are about to kill me.

3 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Franko I think that you have been on the front line for too long mate. What has your…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Nov 9, 2019 to Chloridic acid hidden in radiators.

182 on Monday
Reply by Franco Villa

"You are going to get yourself locked up mate with that kind of talk. Be careful, you…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Nov 1, 2019 to Request to sign in petition Ban Remote neural monitoring

11 Nov 1, 2019

"How do you see this ending? It isn't ending. "

Stephen O' Neill replied Oct 25, 2019 to There actualy killing us victims slowley and creativity

3 Oct 25, 2019

"Hiya Jane, yes I am ok but being attacked and controlled still. No I wasn't targeted…"

Stephen O' Neill replied Oct 21, 2019 to Request to sign in petition Ban Remote neural monitoring

11 Nov 1, 2019

"I have signed SO MANY petitions over targeting , and it never went anywhere."

Stephen O' Neill replied Oct 21, 2019 to Request to sign in petition Ban Remote neural monitoring

11 Nov 1, 2019

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Just calling it now. US civil war 2 . let see what happens. All in the plans of utter garbage evil. Rat Bannons ideology wants one."
8 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
" pitää kirjautua, että pääsee lukemaan TI-symptoms Tuolla alempana on sisällysluettelo. Kirjoittelen,suomentelen nyt yksityiskohtaisemmin: Kuva, joka on jutussa, mutta ei tässä:: Huomattavin…"
16 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Yritän toista linkkiä, edellisen IP osoitetta ei löytynyt http://targeted-individuals-europe.com/index,php/ti-symptoms"
16 hours ago
Profile IconDAmore Jordane and Dawn joined Peacepink
23 hours ago
Faride commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

How Governments Try To Control People! with NSA Whistle-blower BILL BINNEY!

"To be honest, I stopped paying attention to such things. We already have many reasons for concern because of covids and other things ... I decided to distract myself from such thoughts and preferred to spend a lot of time on the game portal here -…"
yesterday
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
yesterday
Stephen O' Neill commented on Wayne Morin Jr's photo
Thumbnail

Overview Jews Behind Targeted Individual Program

"The targeted individual programme has nothing to do with race, there are targeted Jews too Wayne. How would you explain that one , covering their tracks?"
Monday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service