Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Oskar's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I appreciate your reply. But honestly I would above all like to hear replies - o…"

Oskar replied Dec 26, 2018 to does the Wave Genome really help V2K victims?

2 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Oskar

"Thanks, I will try this."

Oskar replied Jun 4, 2018 to Torture prevention audio

7 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by mtehr

"You are welcome.  Concerning supplementing with omega-3; it's not necessary to use f…"

Oskar replied Apr 3, 2018 to some tips to better handle the situation

2 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by Oskar

"As I said; something happens which causes the heart to start pounding (non correlate…"

Oskar replied Dec 3, 2017 to Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

6 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"I'm from Sweden. Epsom salt can maybe be considered cheap if you buy it from the int…"

Oskar replied Dec 2, 2017 to Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

6 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"No pounding heart? 800 gr is pretty much...the salt costs money... how come you take…"

Oskar replied Dec 1, 2017 to Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

6 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"If it's done at night it's not that easy to push it away (when half-awake).    "

Oskar replied Nov 7, 2017 to best way to protect the heart?

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Alels

"Hi Sue. Try to do a careful parasite cleanse on a regular basis. Google natural rem…"

Oskar replied Sep 10, 2017 to questions about the specks that push out trough the surface of the skin

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"One former doctor who had spent his all life analyzing blood - to study the microbia…"

Oskar replied Sep 10, 2017 to questions about the specks that push out trough the surface of the skin

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"It's good to try different things. One can also try a high quality supplement of col…"

Oskar replied Jul 13, 2017 to questions about the specks that push out trough the surface of the skin

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Oskar

RSS

Latest Activity

Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Sen verran täydentäisin Outin kirjoitelmia, että On perustettu toinen ryhmä nimenomaan ääniä kuuleville  Marjut Kivimäki‎ to Suomen ääniä kuulevat target…"
16 minutes ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Tässä lyhennelmä:   Yhteisö, syrjäytyminen ja rikoksen esto Kari Bruun (kari.bruun@phnet.fi / Bruun.Kari.E@student.uta.fi) Tarkastelen esityksessäni rikoksiin, rikosten estoon ja turvallisuuteen liittyvän…"
29 minutes ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Justina Heart liked Sally's profile
3 hours ago
Sally commented on Justina Heart's blog post BIOETHICS LETTER AND DISCUSSION OF ROGUE GOVERNMENT
"Yes the bioethics committee have buried their heads in the sand. The perpetrators sit too high up the food chain....nobody dares challenge them. Thanks for trying to help us all though!"
4 hours ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Pour tout savoir , ou presque , sur : - les armes à énergie dirigée - le contrôle mental - les psycho technologies - le contrôle social par les nouvelles technologies…"
6 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Vielä lisäys: Martti haukkui nämä naiset yliherkiksi. Pietiläinen  sitten ilmoitti, että Kari Bruun on yhteiskuntatutkija Tehnyt salaa tutkimustyötä."
7 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Täytyy kai kirjoittaa tiivistelmä, myöhemmin kommentteja lukevat eivät enää helposti löydä tapahunutta keskustelua  naamakirjasta- Naamakirjassa on pitkään oleillut Kari Bruun, joka on…"
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service