peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Oskar's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, I will try this."

Oskar replied Jun 4 to Torture prevention audio

7 Jun 8
Reply by matthew tehranchi

"You are welcome.  Concerning supplementing with omega-3; it's not necessary to use f…"

Oskar replied Apr 3 to some tips to better handle the situation

2 Apr 3
Reply by Oskar

"As I said; something happens which causes the heart to start pounding (non correlate…"

Oskar replied Dec 3, 2017 to Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

6 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"I'm from Sweden. Epsom salt can maybe be considered cheap if you buy it from the int…"

Oskar replied Dec 2, 2017 to Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

6 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"No pounding heart? 800 gr is pretty much...the salt costs money... how come you take…"

Oskar replied Dec 1, 2017 to Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

6 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"If it's done at night it's not that easy to push it away (when half-awake).    "

Oskar replied Nov 7, 2017 to best way to protect the heart?

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Alels

"Hi Sue. Try to do a careful parasite cleanse on a regular basis. Google natural rem…"

Oskar replied Sep 10, 2017 to questions about the specks that push out trough the surface of the skin

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"One former doctor who had spent his all life analyzing blood - to study the microbia…"

Oskar replied Sep 10, 2017 to questions about the specks that push out trough the surface of the skin

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"It's good to try different things. One can also try a high quality supplement of col…"

Oskar replied Jul 13, 2017 to questions about the specks that push out trough the surface of the skin

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"Maybe it's related to some kind of candida/fungus? There seem to be a strong reactio…"

Oskar replied Jul 6, 2017 to questions about the specks that push out trough the surface of the skin

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Oskar

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Hello, I updated my website again. Please read https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/"
15 minutes ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a photo
2 hours ago
Soleilmavis and Zemichael Gebru are now friends
7 hours ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonsoir,  Vu sur le blog http://laproscrite.canalblog.com, la présentation d'un livre en français sur le harcèlement électronique "
9 hours ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonsoir  A signaler ---->  vu sur le blog http://laproscrite.canalblog. com , la présentation d'un livre en français sur le harcèlement électronique "
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Listening to the same frequency sound but louder causes confusion."
14 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"You need to overpower their frequency sound with an artificial one that sounds the same but louder. Tinnitus is a machine connected to you."
14 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"If you hear Tinnitus, what you need to do is listen to a youtube video that has the same sound played in a loop."
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service