Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Oskar's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I appreciate your reply. But honestly I would above all like to hear replies - o…"

Oskar replied Dec 26, 2018 to does the Wave Genome really help V2K victims?

2 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Oskar

"Thanks, I will try this."

Oskar replied Jun 4, 2018 to Torture prevention audio

7 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by mtehr

"You are welcome.  Concerning supplementing with omega-3; it's not necessary to use f…"

Oskar replied Apr 3, 2018 to some tips to better handle the situation

2 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by Oskar

"As I said; something happens which causes the heart to start pounding (non correlate…"

Oskar replied Dec 3, 2017 to Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

6 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"I'm from Sweden. Epsom salt can maybe be considered cheap if you buy it from the int…"

Oskar replied Dec 2, 2017 to Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

6 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"No pounding heart? 800 gr is pretty much...the salt costs money... how come you take…"

Oskar replied Dec 1, 2017 to Does your heart start pounding when taking an Epsom salt bath?

6 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"If it's done at night it's not that easy to push it away (when half-awake).    "

Oskar replied Nov 7, 2017 to best way to protect the heart?

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Alels

"Hi Sue. Try to do a careful parasite cleanse on a regular basis. Google natural rem…"

Oskar replied Sep 10, 2017 to questions about the specks that push out trough the surface of the skin

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"One former doctor who had spent his all life analyzing blood - to study the microbia…"

Oskar replied Sep 10, 2017 to questions about the specks that push out trough the surface of the skin

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Oskar

"It's good to try different things. One can also try a high quality supplement of col…"

Oskar replied Jul 13, 2017 to questions about the specks that push out trough the surface of the skin

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Oskar

RSS

Latest Activity

davidfulton3 commented on Soleilmavis's group Español víctima de control mental
8 minutes ago
davidfulton3 joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Español víctima de control mental

Español víctima/partidario de control mentalSee More
11 minutes ago
davidfulton3 liked Soleilmavis's blog post Meet Dr. Michael Hoffer, the physician who examined the US diplomats to Cuba with the 'Havana Syndrome."
18 minutes ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Jouni on ollut minuun yhteydessä . hän on huolissaan että ryhmän keskustelut näkyy kaikille, ja siksi välttää kirjoittamasta tänne."
36 minutes ago
Donna (Joy) Plattner shared Mark Dorrington's blog post on Facebook
1 hour ago
Donna (Joy) Plattner posted a status
"hmm....."
1 hour ago
Donna (Joy) Plattner shared their photo on Facebook
1 hour ago
Donna (Joy) Plattner shared their photo on Facebook
1 hour ago

Badge

Loading…