Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Miguel Lahunken's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

""The Nonsensible Intelligence Agency is a Serious Nuisance" Spread, "Vagal stimulati…"

Miguel Lahunken replied Jan 31, 2013 to Will victims win a lawsuit?

231 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by norachen

"You can buy "The Adventure of Self Discovery" in http;//www.holotropic.com or http:/…"

Miguel Lahunken replied Oct 11, 2012 to Spread This to Prevent National Devastation

7 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Miguel Lahunken

"Almost anyone can get to the proof. It may be confidential records, but, I had my re…"

Miguel Lahunken replied Oct 10, 2012 to Hearing voices is not an illness, says by DSM-5

24 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Soleilmavis

"After having been caught, and committed, for writing the "supreme grand secret" of t…"

Miguel Lahunken replied Oct 9, 2012 to Hearing voices is not an illness, says by DSM-5

24 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Soleilmavis

"Vagal stimulation is stimulation of the biggest nerve trunk of the parasympathetic n…"

Miguel Lahunken replied Oct 9, 2012 to Spread This to Prevent National Devastation

7 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Miguel Lahunken

"They justified what they did to me for what I discovered. SECRECY IS THE ROOT OF ALL…"

Miguel Lahunken replied Sep 20, 2012 to Will victims win a lawsuit?

231 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by norachen

"They are also ruining the economy to trigger an elimination of the America as we kno…"

Miguel Lahunken replied Sep 14, 2012 to Will victims win a lawsuit?

231 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by norachen

"From Voices to Mastery of Life:  There is a considerable percentage of "society" who…"

Miguel Lahunken replied Sep 1, 2012 to Hearing voices is not an illness, says by DSM-5

24 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Soleilmavis

" The parasympathetic nervous system can be damaged. I have entered theUnderworld by…"

Miguel Lahunken replied Sep 1, 2012 to Hearing voices is not an illness, says by DSM-5

24 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Soleilmavis

"      Go to http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20060401.htm to see how knowledge of…"

Miguel Lahunken replied Apr 29, 2012 to Memorials of Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapon victims

160 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Annie

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Who built tunnels in US? "Right under ground". Release covid and go into their underground huts. Why?"
8 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Bikers for putin bikers for trump. Kkk Nazi"
14 hours ago
Josh B left a comment for NavyNut
"Sorry, 613 581-9006"
15 hours ago
Josh B left a comment for NavyNut
"Hello, i live in ottawa. Please contact me 612 581 9006"
15 hours ago
Erick Goodman updated their profile
17 hours ago
kristine francisco updated their profile
21 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Cambridge Analytica all over again. Steven the Rat Bannon Putin ."
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Cyril and Putin the savior of White America. Watch and see. Data Analysis numbers are cheated. Evil liars."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service