Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

xixi's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"i believe never any victim talk about retaliation ,victims all innocent person ,all…"

xixi replied May 18, 2013 to

just now

"hello   卫星破译脑电波秘密大脑研究工程   you have said you want to attend the meeting ,  i also hop…"

xixi replied Apr 3, 2013 to Contacts for Mass Petition in China (in Chinese) 中文请愿地址

7 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by xixi

" 什么时间 第二次“脑控座谈会 ?多少人? "

xixi replied Apr 1, 2013 to Contacts for Mass Petition in China (in Chinese) 中文请愿地址

7 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by xixi

"  Vincent van Gogh  was a Dutch post  impressionist painter  , it was said he  has…"

xixi replied Mar 21, 2013 to Memorials of Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapon victims

160 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Annie

"we seek " Attorney Site " answer , but never . victime's problem still in the world…"

xixi replied Jan 11, 2013 to See if this Attorney Site can help! JustAnswer.legal

50 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by xixi

"very nice attorney care every victime suffer unfair in the world and  less talk of m…"

xixi replied Jan 9, 2013 to See if this Attorney Site can help! JustAnswer.legal

50 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by xixi

"Alexander M. Schindler said "Add love to a house and you have a home ,Add righteousn…"

xixi replied Nov 28, 2012 to

just now

"i guess suit not include every victims , if one victime win suit ,may has bring  oth…"

xixi replied Nov 26, 2012 to

just now

"mind control weapon  very secret happe and perps want to cover up the true about wha…"

xixi replied Nov 24, 2012 to

just now

"i like hear every news about lawsuit .hope win"

xixi replied Nov 23, 2012 to

just now

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Hecs suit. Shield your bodies electric radiation https://youtu.be/8AKYunwZ5Dc"
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
""electromagnetic radiaton. Emr meter. Can you van eck phreaking hack a human radiation.""
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
3 hours ago
Meki Banda posted a status
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"electromagnetic radiaton. Emr meter. Can you van eck phreaking hack a human radiation."
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
5 hours ago
Meki Banda liked Ms. Kris Durschmidt's profile
5 hours ago
CM2001 liked D.Ramachandran's discussion Request to sign in petition Ban Remote neural monitoring
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service