peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Ms. Kris Durschmidt's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"MY phone for any posivite and true Targeted Individual: and call after 8pm to midnig…"

Ms. Kris Durschmidt replied Mar 17 to solutionforbraincontrol

5 Mar 19
Reply by Angeline Klas

"PLease all true TI's (Targeted Individuals!!)  See, save, share and like, subscribe,…"

Ms. Kris Durschmidt replied Mar 17 to solutionforbraincontrol

5 Mar 19
Reply by Angeline Klas

"Where do you get this product at, Brian Bovo??..just wanted to make sure you get thi…"

Ms. Kris Durschmidt replied Feb 7 to Shungite reduces emf

16 Feb 14
Reply by Alels

"Hi Brian!!  Where do you get this product at in USA???"

Ms. Kris Durschmidt replied Feb 7 to Shungite reduces emf

16 Feb 14
Reply by Alels

"YES, I would like to see your braclet too!! I have a large piece of shungite, is thi…"

Ms. Kris Durschmidt replied Feb 6 to Shungite reduces emf

16 Feb 14
Reply by Alels

"That is/was great idea!! If you wish, subscribe to my Youtube Channel for my true ho…"

Ms. Kris Durschmidt replied Feb 6 to Shungite reduces emf

16 Feb 14
Reply by Alels

"Use this too, any/all TI's for health!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpNqXUzwqPs "

Ms. Kris Durschmidt replied Mar 25, 2017 to the importance of a holistic diet while suffering

5 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Ms. Kris Durschmidt

"My YT's under KDurschmidt.. "

Ms. Kris Durschmidt replied Mar 25, 2017 to the importance of a holistic diet while suffering

5 Mar 25, 2017

"See my Youtubes on my info., legal lawsuits from Tortore Victim's and mine to copy a…"

5 Mar 25, 2017

"Good points, Cat Cat!!! "

5 Mar 25, 2017

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Please forward this to International Bar Association
"Facebook Canada...they are so afraid of International Bar Association that they at once deleted my post below on them. What can we do? UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty…"
6 hours ago
Brother Parren and silvia miras sanchez are now friends
16 hours ago
Heidi Harris posted a status
"Her name is Ronnetta Sasher but occasionally goes by Renay Texas or Renay Sasher."
17 hours ago
"Most of her family hasn't/don't know where she is. We'd like to know if she dead or alive any tips would be grateful thank you."
17 hours ago
"Searching for my mother-in-law, haven't seen her since 2010 and haven't spoken to her by phone in over 2-3 yrs. Renay Texas/Ronnetta Sasher"
17 hours ago
Heidi Harris updated their profile
17 hours ago
jennifern Nir posted groups
yesterday
jennifern Nir posted a status
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service