peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

energyweaponsatme's Discussions (195)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"See the shielding threads in Advanced Technologies section of the forum.  Especially…"

energyweaponsatme replied Jun 4, 2017 to You can break connection mentaly

3 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

"Wireless tire pressure gauge and Bluetooth: https://www.reddit.com/r/TargetedEnergy…"

energyweaponsatme replied Apr 10, 2017 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

169 on Tuesday
Reply by CLS

"Brain shielding will shield V2K. [WIKI] Shielding: Microwave Auditory Effect https…"

energyweaponsatme replied Feb 19, 2017 to Shielding Magnetic: Alternating current (AC) magnetic fields include ELF-EMF (extremely low frequency) and VLF-EMF (very low frequency).

2 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by energyweaponsatme

"Thanks for an explanation. Sorry for the delay in replying. Could you provide more…"

energyweaponsatme replied Sep 27, 2016 to Electronic torture from increased SAR emitted by mobile phones, routers and dirty electricity.

2 Sep 27, 2016

"Torturers do not attack with a maser while a TI is moving. Torturers will attack mov…"

energyweaponsatme replied May 25, 2016 to Solution for not getting "zapped" during your night sleep.

1 May 25, 2016

"[RWS & EHS] Schizophrenics have high dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine ne…"

energyweaponsatme replied Dec 9, 2015 to Microwave frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) produce widespread neuropsychiatric effects including depression

2 Dec 9, 2015

"peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/sleep-inside-a-galvanized-steel-trash-can-wearing-a-…"

energyweaponsatme replied Oct 7, 2015 to Satellite weapons patent numbers

10 Oct 7, 2015

"Short survey questionnaire:   https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/comments/3mv7hm/…"

energyweaponsatme replied Sep 30, 2015 to 575 questions on poll.gangstalkingwiki.com

57 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by deca

"I recommend posting all meter posts in Advanced Technologies category of the forum.…"

energyweaponsatme replied Sep 13, 2015 to Blocking/Detecting satellite frequencies and is Hall for real?

5 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Duppy True

"Thank you for notifying me that the link was broken. I just learned of your notifica…"

energyweaponsatme replied Jul 1, 2015 to Perps can increase SAR emitted by smartphones.Tawkon app warns of high Specific Absorption Rate (SARS) from phone calls

2 Jul 1, 2015

RSS

Latest Activity

Haley replied to Haley's discussion Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope
"This voice to skull that has been discussed often on this board, it's making sense to me now. Example.......I was watching a live concert of David gilmore On YouTube. I had a thought of listening to stairway to heaven by zepplin, it came on all…"
1 hour ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event One more event is to come.This is for your ongoing brutality.
2 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

UN advised me to file complaint against who are keeping torturing, attemptedly murdering me. ICC recently advised to know this below.

UN advised me to file complaint against who are keeping torturing, attemptedly murdering me. ICC recently advised to know this below. But, please dont' froward right now.Robin YanCanadian victim of torture20/01/2018See More
2 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

UN advised me to file complaint against who are keeping torturing, attemptedly murdering me. ICC recently advised to know this below.  But, please dont' froward right now. Robin Yan Canadian victi…

UN advised me to file complaint against who are keeping torturing, attemptedly murdering me. ICC recently advised to know this below. But, please dont' froward right now.Robin YanCanadian victim of torture20/01/2018See More
2 hours ago
deca posted videos
9 hours ago
Angeline Klas commented on CLS's status
"Haha OMG they must crazy. Compulsive behaviour I call it. Well Bye bye for now, Angeline Klas"
14 hours ago
brian bovo posted a status
"Leonard cohen.."
20 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service