peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

energyweaponsatme's Discussions (195)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"See the shielding threads in Advanced Technologies section of the forum.  Especially…"

energyweaponsatme replied Jun 4 to You can break connection mentaly

3 Jun 7
Reply by brian bovo

"Wireless tire pressure gauge and Bluetooth: https://www.reddit.com/r/TargetedEnergy…"

energyweaponsatme replied Apr 10 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

121 Jun 21
Reply by CLS

"Brain shielding will shield V2K. [WIKI] Shielding: Microwave Auditory Effect https…"

energyweaponsatme replied Feb 19 to Shielding Magnetic: Alternating current (AC) magnetic fields include ELF-EMF (extremely low frequency) and VLF-EMF (very low frequency).

2 Feb 19
Reply by energyweaponsatme

"Thanks for an explanation. Sorry for the delay in replying. Could you provide more…"

energyweaponsatme replied Sep 27, 2016 to Electronic torture from increased SAR emitted by mobile phones, routers and dirty electricity.

2 Sep 27, 2016

"Torturers do not attack with a maser while a TI is moving. Torturers will attack mov…"

energyweaponsatme replied May 25, 2016 to Solution for not getting "zapped" during your night sleep.

1 May 25, 2016

"[RWS & EHS] Schizophrenics have high dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine ne…"

energyweaponsatme replied Dec 9, 2015 to Microwave frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) produce widespread neuropsychiatric effects including depression

2 Dec 9, 2015

"peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/sleep-inside-a-galvanized-steel-trash-can-wearing-a-…"

energyweaponsatme replied Oct 7, 2015 to Satellite weapons patent numbers

10 Oct 7, 2015

"Short survey questionnaire:   https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/comments/3mv7hm/…"

energyweaponsatme replied Sep 30, 2015 to 575 questions on poll.gangstalkingwiki.com

57 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by deca

"I recommend posting all meter posts in Advanced Technologies category of the forum.…"

energyweaponsatme replied Sep 13, 2015 to Blocking/Detecting satellite frequencies and is Hall for real?

5 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Duppy True

"Thank you for notifying me that the link was broken. I just learned of your notifica…"

energyweaponsatme replied Jul 1, 2015 to Perps can increase SAR emitted by smartphones.Tawkon app warns of high Specific Absorption Rate (SARS) from phone calls

2 Jul 1, 2015

RSS

Latest Activity

Angeline Klas liked deca's video
1 hour ago
T.I. Mike Nordman and Martti Koski are now friends
2 hours ago
Jessica Higgins-Meyer left a comment for CLS
"Hi CLS! Thanks for telling me, that really sucks but it can't be helped"
2 hours ago
CLS left a comment for Jessica Higgins-Meyer
"Hello Jessica, No you cannot get rid of voice to skull yet."
3 hours ago
CLS commented on Larry Lee Whitsitt's blog post 7" to 9" Light Gray Black Electro-Neuro Beam visible in photo Sam 5818
"Hello Larry, Get a RF meter to determine the direction of radio frequencies they are beaming to you. You can use that to defend yourself."
3 hours ago
CLS commented on Robin Yan's blog post This is the most important for me ,and for all torture victims.
"Hello Robin, Yes you are correct but I think the main problem is NSA, CIA, DOD, Canadian Security Agency. The police have no clue in my opinion. Thanks"
3 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

This is the most important for me ,and for all torture victims.

We must find the way to "deal with " Toronto Police, Canadian torturers' hack and  interception regardless of International law, international order; and regardless of the denounce from UN, Reporters Without Borders and Canadian Civil Liberties Association .This is the most important for me ,and for all torture victims.Canadian victim of tortureRobin Yan27/06/2017See More
5 hours ago
Martti Koski and Matti are now friends
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service