Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

energyweaponsatme's Discussions (195)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"See the shielding threads in Advanced Technologies section of the forum.  Especially…"

energyweaponsatme replied Jun 4, 2017 to You can break connection mentaly

3 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by brian bovo

"Wireless tire pressure gauge and Bluetooth: https://www.reddit.com/r/TargetedEnergy…"

energyweaponsatme replied Apr 10, 2017 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

822 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by CLS

"Brain shielding will shield V2K. [WIKI] Shielding: Microwave Auditory Effect https…"

energyweaponsatme replied Feb 19, 2017 to Shielding Magnetic: Alternating current (AC) magnetic fields include ELF-EMF (extremely low frequency) and VLF-EMF (very low frequency).

2 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by energyweaponsatme

"Thanks for an explanation. Sorry for the delay in replying. Could you provide more…"

energyweaponsatme replied Sep 27, 2016 to Electronic torture from increased SAR emitted by mobile phones, routers and dirty electricity.

2 Sep 27, 2016

"Torturers do not attack with a maser while a TI is moving. Torturers will attack mov…"

energyweaponsatme replied May 25, 2016 to Solution for not getting "zapped" during your night sleep.

1 May 25, 2016

"[RWS & EHS] Schizophrenics have high dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine ne…"

energyweaponsatme replied Dec 9, 2015 to Microwave frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) produce widespread neuropsychiatric effects including depression

2 Dec 9, 2015

"peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/sleep-inside-a-galvanized-steel-trash-can-wearing-a-…"

energyweaponsatme replied Oct 7, 2015 to Satellite weapons patent numbers

14 Feb 22, 2020
Reply by Hans Zoff

"Short survey questionnaire:   https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/comments/3mv7hm/…"

energyweaponsatme replied Sep 30, 2015 to 575 questions on poll.gangstalkingwiki.com

57 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by deca

"Thank you for notifying me that the link was broken. I just learned of your notifica…"

energyweaponsatme replied Jul 1, 2015 to Perps can increase SAR emitted by smartphones.Tawkon app warns of high Specific Absorption Rate (SARS) from phone calls

2 Jul 1, 2015

"www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/comments/38r4gu/part_4_could_tis_please_post_reports_o…"

energyweaponsatme replied Jun 20, 2015 to Im under a mind control attack pls help

2 Jun 20, 2015

RSS

Latest Activity

noam yehezkel posted a group
Thumbnail

israel

a group for israeli targeted individualsSee More
1 hour ago
noam yehezkel posted a status
"i am a targeted individual from israel"
1 hour ago
Profile Iconnoam yehezkel, SANDRA, Question Smith and 2 more joined Peacepink
1 hour ago
Jeremy C A Paul commented on Soleilmavis's blog post The Latest Call for Inputs from the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture
"Yes, excellent work Soleilmavis.. btw, do you know of any  other groups like your PeacePink, I do know that concerned US citizens who are more aware have been posting to website and internet for decades"
7 hours ago
Rudolf Ciku and SANDRA are now friends
9 hours ago
Viktor Karadzhov added a discussion to the group Bulgarian victims
Thumbnail

Freedom

Hello, l am Tl from pathetic Bulgaria, l am TI from more than 15 years!!! I been catch heavy category attorney and l collect Bulgarian Tl citizen for court case!!! I have enough of this fucking shit, if you are Bulgarian Tl contact me immediately!
12 hours ago
Viktor Karadzhov commented on doliviano's group Bulgarian victims
"Hello, l am Tl from pathetic Bulgaria, l am TI from more than 15 years!!! I been catch heavy category attorney and l collect Bulgarian Tl citizen for court case!!! I have enough of this fucking shit, if you are Bulgarian Tl contact me immediately!"
12 hours ago
Viktor Karadzhov left a comment for doliviano
"Hello, l am Tl from pathetic Bulgaria, l am TI from more than 15 years!!! I been catch heavy category attorney and l collect Bulgarian Tl citizen for court case!!! I have enough of this fucking shit, if you are Bulgarian Tl contact me immediately!"
12 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service