peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

deca's Discussions (1,279)

Discussions Replied To (1172) Replies Latest Activity

"I  think you will find sparks are only going do is create some tempary interference…"

deca replied Sep 28 to Can someone sell RFID ZAPPER in London UK or by post?

14 Sep 28
Reply by deca

"you can see it better in this video https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/ac-arc-wel…"

deca replied Sep 27 to Can someone sell RFID ZAPPER in London UK or by post?

14 Sep 28
Reply by deca

"its bollocks/scam  ....its a cheap welder"

deca replied Sep 27 to Can someone sell RFID ZAPPER in London UK or by post?

14 Sep 28
Reply by deca

"I don`t think you understand how a microwave hearing effect works ...they don`t tran…"

deca replied Sep 18, 2016 to am radio tests to detect intrusions

2 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by deca

"yes I plan to get medical scans of certain regions of my body ...when I can arrange/…"

deca replied Jun 11, 2016 to Why all my emails sent 2 months ago remain all unanswered ?

26 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"yes and no ICAACT was a stepping stone towards that ....getting medical imagery/scan…"

deca replied Jun 11, 2016 to Why all my emails sent 2 months ago remain all unanswered ?

26 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"again this is the misconception of what ICAACT was doing ....the perlimary scan was…"

deca replied Jun 10, 2016 to Why all my emails sent 2 months ago remain all unanswered ?

26 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"again what I found was that their was just far to much misinformation & disinfor…"

deca replied Jun 9, 2016 to Why all my emails sent 2 months ago remain all unanswered ?

26 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"again that was one of my problems .....most of the support experts were US based ...…"

deca replied Jun 9, 2016 to Why all my emails sent 2 months ago remain all unanswered ?

26 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"ICAACT is no more as such .....it did its job ....scanned many people and raised awa…"

26 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

RSS

Latest Activity

Sindrome Neurolettica Maligna posted a status
"Neuroleptic malignant syndrome.悪性症候群 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroleptic_malignant_syndromeЗлокачественный нейролептический синдром"
3 minutes ago
Nocker Margit posted a status
""Circulus vitiosus" of artificial telepathy and mind control all around the world."
3 minutes ago
Nocker Margit updated their profile
6 minutes ago
Sindrome Neurolettica Maligna posted blog posts
18 minutes ago
Sindrome Neurolettica Maligna liked AtlantiTeo's blog post La patente psichiatrizzata per lucrare e burocratizzare #PATENTOPOLI - Ad Alessandro Andreatta oltre 4 anni di rinnovo senza il corso di 300 ore #PATENTOPOLI
1 hour ago
brian bovo replied to Raeia's discussion Victim in search of help and answers.
"Its a implant set or energization of body. In my experience trying to disconnect i get internal clicks like cartiladge cracking. I believe it uses earths magnetic field and technological means to follow you. Triangulation is tricky but momentarily…"
1 hour ago
brian bovo commented on Sue's blog post Doin it hard
"Not true, your assuming wrong here. They use blood chemical monitoring to determine pre-programmed activity. You dont think big pharma isnt in league with the torture? The meds for me are only a volume reducer. I was on a higher dose with no…"
1 hour ago
deca commented on Sue's blog post Doin it hard
"Brain bovo you are talking about a mental illness and not actually about real victims of this type of technology ...."
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service