peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Richard H. Lovelace Sr.'s Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone can contact me in North Carolina. I will inform them how to protect their sel…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied Aug 1 to Peacepink volunteers for support in your area

73 Sep 15
Reply by Soldier Of Christ

"After they Killed my Wife March 29 2017 i moved back home and they have turned my ho…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 31 to Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

13 Aug 2
Reply by John Houk

"The Genocide will Continue and know Athorities in America with even talked to me wha…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied Jul 31 to Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

13 Aug 2
Reply by John Houk

"In North Carolina contact Richard at 704 691 4348 or lovelace27961@gmail.com. They w…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied Feb 3, 2016 to Peacepink volunteers for support in your area

73 Sep 15
Reply by Soldier Of Christ

"Farther Forgive Them for they don't know what they do. Thanks And God Bless ..."

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied Jun 5, 2015 to Spiritual or Technology?

722 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Zezustech , Inc

"Well I had enough i will go back to my home now and i will die to protect my family…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied Jun 5, 2015 to Spiritual or Technology?

722 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Zezustech , Inc

"Well when you have around a dozen implants in your body and nano particles coming ou…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied May 26, 2015 to Get rid of V2K, neural monitoring! Via FARADAY CAGE!

162 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Tejas

"How many other people on this site that has fily members murderd with microwaves sig…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied May 26, 2015 to Get rid of V2K, neural monitoring! Via FARADAY CAGE!

162 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Tejas

"They are still using the slow kill weapon inflicting burns on body and radiation.. T…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied May 24, 2015 to Get rid of V2K, neural monitoring! Via FARADAY CAGE!

162 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Tejas

"I did not know this I have been fighting so hard to help peop.I can't even help myse…"

Richard H. Lovelace Sr. replied May 24, 2015 to Get rid of V2K, neural monitoring! Via FARADAY CAGE!

162 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Tejas

RSS

Latest Activity

yan liked Zezustech , Inc's discussion Zezustech, Inc open Boot campaign give the RNM and V2K Jammer 20units for free for victims who make request
3 hours ago
yan joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Indian victims/supporters of mind control torture

Indian victims/supporters of mind control tortureSee More
3 hours ago
yan liked Soleilmavis's group Indian victims/supporters of mind control torture
3 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Please forward this to International Bar Association
" UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty International  Amnesty International Canada International Human Rights Community  International Criminal Court Canadian…"
19 hours ago
Ms. Kris Durschmidt and David Baer are now friends
20 hours ago
Seperationem left a comment for Mathew
"Hello."
20 hours ago
Sandy Lomax posted blog posts
21 hours ago
Anthony Benjamin left a comment for Anneline Harisunker
"I hope everything is alright.:) It difficult to give advice because I still need to pick up my medicine, and last week a mental health agent came to my house to give me a pill andhe told me that I don't need to take.  Tell them your…"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service