peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Ricardo's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

""They can severely torture people by beaming frequencies of pain onto them like, diz…"

Ricardo replied Aug 14, 2016 to What they can do with brain control that you are unaware of.

12 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"It is an alarming possibility, given the array of nations that would love to see the…"

Ricardo replied Jul 31, 2016 to Military Experts: 'Beam Weapons' used on flight MH370

17 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"Your comment is good but it lacks proper sources.  Exposing it like that then you ex…"

Ricardo replied Jul 19, 2016 to What they can do with brain control that you are unaware of.

12 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"You can also refer to this internet source: https://www.amazon.com/Microwave-Noncon…"

Ricardo replied Jul 19, 2016 to Electronic torture from increased SAR emitted by mobile phones, routers and dirty electricity.

2 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by energyweaponsatme

"Anna, read my Peacepink posting, "Police state areas to avoid: Western New York."  W…"

Ricardo replied Jul 19, 2016 to Torture

1 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"Before I knew what I was I consulted a physician about pain in my leg's muscles; she…"

11 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"Anna, when I complained to the U.S. Justice Department about it I called "electromag…"

11 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"Anna, I have experienced much of what you report.  Microwave beams can be focused on…"

11 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"Yes, it is hard work because governments all over the world at the same time are wor…"

Ricardo replied Jul 19, 2016 to Why all my emails sent 2 months ago remain all unanswered ?

26 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

"You mention the NSA and the CIA.  But there are far more state actors involved in co…"

Ricardo replied Jul 19, 2016 to Why all my emails sent 2 months ago remain all unanswered ?

26 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ricardo

RSS

Latest Activity

iav updated their profile
24 minutes ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt is now friends with David Baer and Anneline Harisunker
3 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"If a government is unaudited, it is FASCIST COMMUNIST. SO IS THE US COMMUNIST?"
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"US citizens please complain to your government that there is gov orgs in the US that are getting BLACK PROJECT MONEY "UNAUDITED"!!!"
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"READ THIS I UPDATED IT WITH PICS OF CHIPS. PLEASE SHARE! https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/"
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"READ BEFORE THEY COVER IT UP. https://solutionforbraincontrol.com/public-space-forum/ Click the images of my X Rays to see full image"
5 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt posted photos
9 hours ago
Steven Jones liked annabelley's blog post PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE/ZERSETZUNG/GANG STALKING/CAUSE STALKING/REVENGE STALKING/COMMUNITY BASED HARASSMENT
10 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service