Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Alels's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (182) Replies Latest Activity

"VM, please, why it will do your own government? Maybe just some guys from Murmansk a…"

Alels replied May 26 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Operators control or try to control only us (me, you). Other people near you they j…"

Alels replied May 25 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"How how how. You are the antenna CLS, your brainwaves with your tastes, smells, drea…"

Alels replied May 25 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Ramiz, to stick to you in the past, dreams and everywhere, but not in present its on…"

Alels replied May 24 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Stephen, its not AI. They have not just your thoughts, but your all mind. Your mind…"

Alels replied May 20 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"Deca, again psychology?  Go to hospital and ask for help then"

Alels replied May 19 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"No, I mean turn off laptop, close all your books and study yourself "

Alels replied May 18 to MIND CONTROL TORTURE

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"So what? They are temporary brainfucked after hard attacks! They will unfuck they br…"

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"hundreds times I told to study yourself, study situations and people around you, no…"

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

"What kind of hard evidence you want to find, aluminium antenna in you ass?  "

802 Aug 2
Reply by ghstdtnee

RSS

Latest Activity

deca posted a video
8 hours ago
Pentti Kupari commented on H's group Finland
"Tässä pari hyödyllistä linkkiä, joista on ollut itselleni positiivista vaikutusta. Näitä voi kuunnella (suosittelen kuulokkeita) säännöllisesti  päivittäin tilateen mukaan. Ovat…"
10 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Soleilmavis's event Sunday meet at South Orange County, CA
13 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
17 hours ago
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"https://lightonconspiracies.com/devonshire-uk-stops-5g-installation-due-to-serious-health-concerns/ + des videos de rappel + des liens en pagaille pour infos complémentaires "
17 hours ago
TONII MORRISON posted a blog post

ILLEGAL HUMAN IMPLANT

Dear Dr Allen & Dr Atkinson,My name is Tonii Morrison from Australia. I got your email addresses from Peacepink. I was hoping you might be able to help me or guide me towards someone who can. I have been illegally implanted by my ex partner & his son. I ended the relationship back in March 2017. Where I was under full surveillance not only with cameras but also listening devices. I called a bug man to come out to the house but on the day he was due we had very bad storms and he could…See More
19 hours ago
Islandgirl left a comment for Soleilmavis
"@ MARY, I’m sure there are many of us getting our brains erased by cia people, then they use the mind weaponry to force u to submit to their will along with varied implants and sex torture device implants. There is no one to go to. We have no…"
yesterday
ramiz berisha left a comment for Soleilmavis
"Can the Dr. Take my chips out of my body I have 10 microchips in my body and hurting me like crazy ... can they do that?"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service