peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

cynthia's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"a while back i referenced the azucar/sugar international ham radio groups and said i…"

cynthia replied Apr 18, 2011 to a word of warning to the true targeted individuals here

119 May 8, 2013
Reply by Michael Aebi

"if that is so then they can tell us why their advanced society simply disappeared of…"

cynthia replied Apr 18, 2011 to china is behind much of the abuse world wide and their military brags about it

15 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

" lori was a member of the Hopi tribe "

cynthia replied Apr 18, 2011 to china is behind much of the abuse world wide and their military brags about it

15 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"because the anazazi, incas, mayan,aztecs  were the 'great civilizations' of the past…"

15 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"when american transgressions against other people are brought up on this sight like…"

15 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"my statements are not prejudice at all....i simply posted this copy of the statement…"

15 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by LaBrat

"Speech by China Military only 6 years ago stating their true agenda…This is the ‘tru…"

cynthia replied Apr 11, 2011 to New World Order shadow government sponsored hoax

2 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by cynthia

"Speech by China Military only 6 years ago stating their true agenda…This is the ‘tru…"

cynthia replied Apr 11, 2011 to a word of warning to the true targeted individuals here

119 May 8, 2013
Reply by Michael Aebi

"i subscribe to a couple of the online disaster reports that nasa puts out and i got…"

cynthia replied Apr 11, 2011 to a word of warning to the true targeted individuals here

119 May 8, 2013
Reply by Michael Aebi

"i didnt know they called gay bars that or i would have clarified"

cynthia replied Apr 10, 2011 to a word of warning to the true targeted individuals here

119 May 8, 2013
Reply by Michael Aebi

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"They use mind control robotic animals wild and domesticated. Even remote control biological house flys"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Mind control works on animals and insects!!! Fake Noahs Arch. You can also EEG to animals."
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"With implants you can record all your bio metric telemetry. Sight smell taste feelings to ssd. Then relive the same thing again."
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"B2B will be a commercial product. Imagine recording your vacations and reliving later with dream programming???"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Gwt this I swear Garbage convinced stupid people they are others through EEG mapping. Avatar. Complete utter stupidity"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"EEG Mapping to someone. They can control your facial muscles. If they smile mapped to you. Will make your muscle change."
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Watch Myron Mays video look at his eyes. They are glazed and there is an électro magnetic aruroa around his head. He is EEG mapped !!!!!!!!"
2 hours ago
Indie Target commented on H's group Finland
"Dokumentti TI-keväästä. Alussa kuvaa Matthew Aaronin johtamasta mielenosoituksesta Kaliforniassa, aika energistä ja hyvää meininkiä: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbgRGSpm-4Y"
5 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service